The "Brown was on stage playing Wii Music" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Link, my resolve to not try gamesharing is weakening .. Siren, Pixel Junk Eden, and Elefunk all have me going :whee: with anticipation.

@ dallow - sweet! I call medic![/QUOTE]Here's my personal view on gamesharing.

If it's a game you REALLY want, just buy it and don't share (or share maybe 1-2 times at max).

If it's a game you want to try, or something you don't badly want, sharing is fine.

I just bring this up because I know some who try to save money by creating a game sharing group (nothing wrong with that). They'll share the max times (between 5 people). Let's say one of their consoles breaks (and let's say they create an account just for sharing). Someone may want to re-download everything they purchased to a replacement PS3 under that account, but since all shares were used up, they can't get anything back and it's like everything they spent went out the window. I dunno if doing a system backup utility helps (where everything copies back over the other console).

I've done some gamesharing myself, no doubt (only shared once on some things), but the things I badly want, I'll buy (just in case something happens). The stuff I kind of want, I'll just share, and if something happens to my console and lose them, not the end of the world. I kind of look at this as someone putting all their eggs into one basket. :p

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

Anyone tried playing XBLA Worms recently? I just tried last night, was prompted for an update and as soon as I press start to play, it searches for my downloadable content and freezes every single time.[/quote]

The lady and I have been playing it recently and no problems have come up. You should hop in with us one night, even though you only play games at 4am or whatever. :whistle2:|

Is GizmoPrime your little sister? :lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']:lol: one of the things The Dark Knight is rated for is "... and some menace"[/quote]

Menace...:rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']The lady and I have been playing it recently and no problems have come up. You should hop in with us one night, even though you only play games at 4am or whatever. :whistle2:|

Is GizmoPrime your little sister? :lol:[/quote]

Really? Guess I'll have to delete it and re-download it then. I'm down to play Worms with you guys...I love that game.

Yes GizmoPrime is my little sister.

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn, I can't use passes to go see The Dark Knight. I wonder if my friend trade me 7 dollars for my free movie pass.[/QUOTE]That's the movie my somewhat friend wants to see. I know Gwen and others said I should go, but I'm still debating. It's kind of personal reasons I rather not get into (I want to see the movie, no doubt).

I saw it was $7.50, I think (or $6.50).

Regardless, I'll make up my mind soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dallow']Oh Gwen, my dear.
You must watch it. (not a musical)[/quote]Yeah? Okay, I'll keep an eye out for a cheap rental or buy.

[quote name='Maklershed']Maybe you were thinking of Fidler on the Roof?[/quote]That has to be it. Me, a good Jewish girl who wants nothing to do with Fiddler on the Roof. :whistle2:#

[quote name='The Mana Knight']That's the movie my somewhat friend wants to see. I know Gwen and others said I should go, but I'm still debating. It's kind of personal reasons I rather not get into (I want to see the movie, no doubt).[/quote]

:facepalm:

I don't know what your reasons are, but I would just do it. Seeing movies in a theater by yourself is lame.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']That's the movie my somewhat friend wants to see. I know Gwen and others said I should go, but I'm still debating. It's kind of personal reasons I rather not get into (I want to see the movie, no doubt).[/quote]Well, you do something because YOU want to, not because someone else thinks you should.

I sold my Wii to GS

:whistle2:#:whistle2:#

But I paid off Rock Band 2 & Guitar Hero 4 (disc only for both), SCIV, Banjo Kazooie, & saved the rest for CoD5, since the computers wouldn't let me reserve it, since I'm not 17

And that is the 1st time I'm hinted at how old I am

[quote name='tiredfornow']Right? I thought it was cute.

How old is she, Linkin? :twisted:[/quote]

She's 16, she's been playing games since as far back as I can remember...she hides it from her friends though, because its not cool. She's pretty good too.

I saw you playing Halo 3 last night, I almost joined you but ended up trying out UTIII instead.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Right? I thought it was cute.

How old is she, Linkin? :twisted:[/quote]

I was slightly disappointed that she doesn't talk in the mic...

[quote name='darthbudge']I was slightly disappointed that she doesn't talk in the mic...[/quote]

Yeah she gets all shy when I play with friends so she doesn't use a mic. She used to play with Xecutioner back in the day of CS on XBOX...she also kicked Jmacs ass on Gears of War a year or so back and he threw a tantrum...I think Brak was with us that day too.

He's 16, how is he being perverted? :lol:

I'd be embarassed if I was 40 yrs old and a 16 yr old girl kicked my ass in a game. Is that why he doesn't like playing Gears anymore? :lol:

EDIT: You should have. I hadn't touched Halo since November/December (around COD4 came out) or some shit and I was kickin' some ass! Got quite a few doubles in the first match, but I absolutely hate Rockets. Never do good in that crap. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Linkin's got sperm on the brain.[/quote]

Nah...you can't deny that the little characters in PJ Eden totally look like swimming sperm.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Wow, perv. :shame:[/quote]

:shame: You are the perv thinking about it that way. I just wished she would have participated in the edifying conversation that me and Linkin were having.

[quote name='darthbudge']:shame: You are the perv thinking about it that way. I just wished she would have participated in the edifying conversation that me and Linkin were having.[/quote]

Linkin and I.*

[quote name='tiredfornow']200 bucks is a steal, Myke.

You can ride it around the roller rink and stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'm a take it to the city park and pick up young mothers.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone play Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom on PS3? Tempted to pick that up with the GS coupon, along with Resistance.[/QUOTE]I almost picked the game up for $4.97 brand new at Sears, but decided not to. I can't really say how it is. I know a few who like, but it's not exactly next gen, kind of hard to play co-op with. But I liked Untold Legends on PSP and some similar games, so I'm still considering one day. I dunno if dallow ever played it. You may want to search the PS3 forum to see if there was a thread before.

What are these:
LinkinPrime.jpg

things for...they don't show any stats or anything.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I almost picked the game up for $4.97 brand new at Sears, but decided not to. I can't really say how it is. I know a few who like, but it's not exactly next gen, kind of hard to play co-op with. But I liked Untold Legends on PSP and some similar games, so I'm still considering one day. I dunno if dallow ever played it. You may want to search the PS3 forum to see if there was a thread before.[/quote]

I enjoyed the one on the PSP (back when I owned one)...I think I'll pick it up...its cheap enough...its under $20 before AC + Edge.

They're just to show you have a 500 dollar paperweight.

Like the rest of us.

I think Untold Legends is 17.99 used, so its probably 12-13 bucks now. Get your sister up on Worms tonight, Linkin. We'll do the four player thing and get that achievement. I'll harass her, too. :twisted:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What are these:
LinkinPrime.jpg

things for...they don't show any stats or anything.[/quote]

I think that they might be display trophies or something?

[quote name='mykevermin']I'm a take it to the city park and pick up young mothers.[/quote]
That's mojimbo's job.

You should so buy that scooter too.

[quote name='manthing']Anono..

How much GS give you for the Wii?[/quote]

$180 I think. When I was at GS the other day someone was asking about it.

That is just for the console and Wiimote. Any Nunchucks and such will give you extra money.

[quote name='dallow']Why does Dennis' friend look like he just came back from Hot Topic?

He kind of looks like Hot Topic Ness in Brawl.[/quote]

I don't know, mang.

But if the Joker decides to give his shoes the day off...

Batman's gonna have a hell of a job to do.

wait...GS gives more credit for Wii than a 360?

Demand is still that high? I saw a table full of Wiis the other day at Best Buy

No wonder Ninty only makes crap gaymes anymore

I got $180 I think with all the bonus promotions

Which is fine by me, I only put like 10 hours of play time into that console

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back