The "Brown was on stage playing Wii Music" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP: You didn't like the Fallout trailer?

I liked the combat and whatnot, but I think they picked the worst possible part of the world to demo it. They should done the Washington Mounument they were talking about. It looked like just a hole in the ground.

I just dallow'd something wonderful.

Although I hate when latina chikas whiten or make blonde just a lil' bit of their bangs.
Reminds me of skunks.

When is the next interview coming Wow?

Also, I really want to go to JJ.am right now but I can't....

EDIT: You don't like that Dallow? I think it is kinda cute...

I also got my DOTD Burnout Paradise in the mail today. Nioce. :cool:

Budge: next few days. Recovering from working 6 AMs every day.

Being tricked into thinking its some hot girl with a nice rack dicking herself with a big black thing and then seeing a dog wander its way onto the camera was not my idea of a good Friday night with a six pack of Odouls and some lotion. :(
---
I'm just :rofl:ing at it cause it would've had a date by now, but the funny thing is that FFXIII probably won't be coming out for another two years. :(

or start every sentence with "Hey OTT. I somethingsomething today, but I'm not sure if I should somethingsomething, so you guys decide what I should do..."

[quote name='tiredfornow']Short, stubby arms, and never been laid.

You should write up a blog, mang. It'd probably do as good as TMKs if not better. :D[/QUOTE]

Definitely better.

See, I have no problem with you busting my chops but if I don't dispute it by calling you a "gigantic, $$$$$$" then some of the dudes who aren't that sharp around here like LP will likely get the wrong idea about me.

I just tell it like it is, playboy. '':cool:''

LP doesn't get any play either, so don't worry about it. Plenty of dudes in the same boat as you. : )

Why am I watching this awful movie....and...for the love of god...what the fuck is this shit?

Zardoz.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']I just tell it like it is, playboy. '':cool:''

LP doesn't get any play either, so don't worry about it. Plenty of dudes in the same boat as you. : )[/QUOTE]You are a gigantic, $$$$$$.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']or start every sentence with "Hey OTT. I somethingsomething today, but I'm not sure if I should somethingsomething, so you guys decide what I should do..."[/QUOTE]

"I played some more _____ today. Hope I can beat it by _____"

[quote name='seanr1221']"I played some more _____ today. Hope I can beat it by _____"[/QUOTE]

"I played some more Halo 3 today. Hope I can beat it by yelling obscenities into my headset."

:cool:

Frost asked why I almost got banned at GAF, because my avatar was over the limits (I didn't know I could do that) and I used imageshack (big no no I guess).

The new trailer for the spirit movie...

fucking AWFUL.

Frank Miller needs to fuck off and die, He's like the fucken Micheal Bay of comics.

[quote name='dallow']Got to read the rules. Lots of bannable things.
Why'd you join up?
All they care about is sales.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read the rules after testing posting.

I joined up to talk shit about them and you.

Gotham Knight wasn't that hot, would've been cool if it had linked to the film series more substantially.

If anything it just reminded me that I need to check out that episode of the old Batman animated series that had the same premise as the first section of Gotham Knight, I even think they did the Frank Miller Batman in that one.

Hey OTT.

I played some Rock Band today. Hope I can finish some songs before my dad comes home.

Not sure what I'll do later. Maybe play a little PSP.

[quote name='dallow']Got to read the rules. Lots of bannable things.
Why'd you join up?
All they care about is sales.[/QUOTE]

It's like the new CAG :cool:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']For myself:
Rock Band 2.
Guitar Hero: World Tour.
Gears of War 2.
Resident Evil 5.
Soul Calibur 4.
Final Fantasy XIII.
Star Ocean.

Maybe:
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Lego Batman.
Mirrors Edge.
Fable 2.
Fallout 3.

Maybemaybemaybe:
Too Human. (I'll most likely rent this)[/quote]

Definitely:
Gears 2

Maybe:
Rockband 2
Star Ocean

I dunno:
Guitar Hero 4

[quote name='manthing']Why the fuck is imageshack bannable at the GAF?[/quote]
Low bandwith limit.
Pictures end up just being little frogs quickly.

Anyone ever been a wingman and had to tackle the ugliest broad just so your friend wouldn't get cockblocked? A friend of mine knowing that I'm taken asked if I could take some ridiculously gross behemoth out on a date while he takes her roommate out cause that girl won't go anywhere without the attractive one. I gave him Jimbo's SN, but I think he might just try his luck by himself. :(

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']You can sing on Expert, right?
Tight. :cool:[/quote]

I can do the majority of all instruments, including vocals, on Expert.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You should be working on your Gears skills instead of playing dollhouse with the Hunter kid and the Princess. :p[/quote]

Who is the Hunter kid?

[quote name='darthbudge']:lol: What is so funny?[/quote]
Just such a small question for someone that is beyond our comprehension.
The answer is a very meek, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back