The "Brown was on stage playing Wii Music" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']I'm gonna have to wait until most of the office has left so I can wander over to the other side of the building and get her name off the empty cubicle.
Then phase 2 begins.[/QUOTE]

Phase 2 = Facebook, Myspace, Google.

[quote name='dallow']I'm gonna have to wait until most of the office has left so I can wander over to the other side, 'cuz I got a boner.[/quote]
Fixed.

[quote name='lordwow']Phase 2 = Facebook, Myspace, Google.[/quote]
It used to be simply Google and Rapleaf. And that'd be most of it. But damn Rapleaf shut down (kinda) a week ago!
I've also got employee directory and contacts to play around with.

If all is positive.
Phase 3

[13:52] tiredforawhile: You ever been a wingman for a friend?
[13:53] y: fuk ya
[13:53] way: alot
[13:53] way: haha
[13:53] ay: i live to be the wingman but u get some bunk ass pussy sumtimes jus to help out a homeboy

---

ahahahahaha

[quote name='seanr1221']They don't call me Sean Hunter for nothin' :cool:

---

Work time waaaaaaaa.[/quote]

Is that your last name?

I always assumed the "r" in your username implied that your last name begins with "r."

Of course, Sean Hunter could just be a nickname...

[quote name='Mojimbo']You never watched Boy Meets World as a kid, princess? #-o[/quote]

Oh.

Ha, yeah, that makes sense now.

I saw it a few times, but not much.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It means muh-knee, LP.

"You're so money."[/quote]

Damn right.
"LP, you are a gigantic, muh-knee" - Yojimbo

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, it's worth a watch for all the different artists takes of Batman.

1215868297054.gif
[/quote]

Shit, that looks awesome.

[quote name='dallow']I'm gonna have to wait until most of the office has left so I can wander over to the other side of the building and get her name off the empty cubicle.
Then phase 2 begins.[/QUOTE]

Just walk in and say "Oh my goodness I meant to pop by Frank's cube and went into yours by mistake! So how about we grab some coffee?" :cool:

[quote name='manthing']I really like the fact dallow calls people creepy

:cool:[/quote]
Aren't we all? ex. insulting kids half our age while shopping for SW figures
:cool:

Big Brother is on tonight! BB is easily my fave reality show.

[quote name='dallow']Aren't we all? ex. insulting kids half our age while shopping for SW figures
:cool:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Wait does the SW figures bit make it a dig on somebody else or is this still on mandunce?

[quote name='dallow']Aren't we all? ex. insulting kids half our age while shopping for SW figures
:cool:[/quote]

Wait a minute, I wasn't shopping for Star Wars...

It was Indiana Jones...

:oops:

[quote name='dallow']Don't worry guys, I've got a creepy hug for the both of yous. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Who're those other 2?

Tonights the last hurrah on that chipset, Liquid. I'm sending it tomorrow.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How does D2 run on your setups, what with 800x600 being garbage? Does it just stretch it out or windowbox it?[/QUOTE]It stretches it. Looks perfectly fine though, and I'm using a 16:10 screen.

[quote name='Brak']Tonights the last hurrah on that chipset, Liquid. I'm sending it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Great; thanks again.

Gotham Knight is alright...I kinda regret buying it...I haven't seen the whole thing, but the first 2 I saw were pretty meh. Good animation atleast.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How does D2 run on your setups, what with 800x600 being garbage? Does it just stretch it out or windowbox it?[/quote]

It stretches it out if it's full screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back