The "Brown was on stage playing Wii Music" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='joe2187']Why am I watching this awful movie....and...for the love of god...what the fuck is this shit?

Zardoz.jpg
[/quote]I believe that's Zardoz.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070948/

Horrible, horrible image.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Gotham Knight wasn't that hot, would've been cool if it had linked to the film series more substantially.

If anything it just reminded me that I need to check out that episode of the old Batman animated series that had the same premise as the first section of Gotham Knight, I even think they did the Frank Miller Batman in that one.[/QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoZLPwRCjcQ

Dang, I hate Robin.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I feel like I'm going to finish disc 2 soon.[/QUOTE]

You should. I saw you on disc 2 at 21 hours last night, what are you still on disc 2 at 30 hours?

[quote name='zewone']Frost asked why I almost got banned at GAF, because my avatar was over the limits (I didn't know I could do that) and I used imageshack (big no no I guess).[/quote]

same at somethingawful -- imageshack is a no no, they have their own, but I can't remember what it's called these days.

A word of advice for iPhone users - Either create a security passcode for your iPhone or disable that feature altogether. My iPhone decided to create one for itself and the only way to break the code was to wipe the iPhone...

... And my last backup was Friday night...

Boooooooooooooo!

[quote name='lordwow']LP: You didn't like the Fallout trailer?

I liked the combat and whatnot, but I think they picked the worst possible part of the world to demo it. They should done the Washington Mounument they were talking about. It looked like just a hole in the ground.[/quote]

It just seemed weird to pause the game and choose where you want the bullet to hit...that just seemed to take all the fun out, plus I couldn't get over how bad the graphics look.

[quote name='seanr1221']LP, don't expect a ton of cheez from the multiplayer.[/quote]

I was playing co-op Campaign. Just got through the 1st island though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']See, I have no problem with you busting my chops but if I don't dispute it by calling you a "gigantic, $$$$$$" then some of the dudes who aren't that sharp around here like LP will likely get the wrong idea about me.[/quote]

I'm sharp :nottalking:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I just tell it like it is, playboy. '':cool:''

LP doesn't get any play either, so don't worry about it. Plenty of dudes in the same boat as you. : )[/quote]

:cry:

[quote name='lordwow']"'gigantic, $$$$$$'...like LP" - Mojimbo[/quote]

What do the $ represent..."F___ot"?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Looking at entry views, I think I'm starting to notice a trend in my sketch blog. Note to self: draw more boobs and middle fingers.[/QUOTE]

Throw in some handlebars with some other things NOT on said handlebars and you'll probably crash CAG. :whee:

Yes, TFN. On my brothers birthday I was the wingman for some little fat chick. When we went back to their apartment, and my brother went into the girls room, I looked at the fat chick and said, "I have no interest in you" and walked out the door. :whee:

Is that from Tekkonkinkreet (sp?)?
I haven't seen it in a while but the monsters and shapes of the people look just like it.

[quote name='dallow']Is that from Tekkonkinkreet (sp?)?
I haven't seen it in a while but the monsters and shapes of the people look just like it.[/QUOTE]
I think you were asking me.

It's from Gotham Knight.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yes, TFN. On my brothers birthday I was the wingman for some little fat chick. When we went back to their apartment, and my brother went into the girls room, I looked at the fat chick and said, "I have no interest in you" and walked out the door. :whee:[/quote]

Haha.

Ouch.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Looking at entry views, I think I'm starting to notice a trend in my sketch blog. Note to self: draw more boobs and middle fingers.[/quote]Backporches?

[quote name='dallow']Hmm, interesting then. I guess I'll watch it sometime.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's worth a watch for all the different artists takes of Batman.

1215868297054.gif

[quote name='seanr1221']Yes, TFN. On my brothers birthday I was the wingman for some little fat chick. When we went back to their apartment, and my brother went into the girls room, I looked at the fat chick and said, "I have no interest in you" and walked out the door. :whee:[/QUOTE]Goddamn, that is coldblooded.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, it's worth a watch for all the different artists takes of Batman.

1215868297054.gif
[/quote]
Oh wow, nice.
There's no HD version is there? I think I remember LP being upset about that.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yes, TFN. On my brothers birthday I was the wingman for some little fat chick. When we went back to their apartment, and my brother went into the girls room, I looked at the fat chick and said, "I have no interest in you" and walked out the door. :whee:[/quote]
:rofl:

[quote name='dallow']Oh wow, nice.
There's no HD version is there? I think I remember LP being upset about that.[/QUOTE]

It's on Blu-Ray.

I've tried setting people I know up with cute girls.

I tried to get JFD some nanner from a girl I know and she ended up thinking he was a fruitpacker, so it never went anywhere and I felt bad. :cry:

[quote name='seanr1221']Yes, TFN. On my brothers birthday I was the wingman for some little fat chick. When we went back to their apartment, and my brother went into the girls room, I looked at the fat chick and said, "I have no interest in you" and walked out the door. :whee:[/QUOTE]Ahahaha.

[quote name='dallow']Is that from Tekkonkinkreet (sp?)?
I haven't seen it in a while but the monsters and shapes of the people look just like it.[/QUOTE]Why would Batman be in Tekkonkinkreet?

I should really watch that movie though. I read the manga, and I loved it.

[quote name='dallow']Oh wow, nice.
There's no HD version is there? I think I remember LP being upset about that.[/QUOTE]
I was complaining about my quadcore processor sucking D and not decoding my 1080p rip of it as well as I would have liked. :|

[quote name='zewone']It's on Blu-Ray.[/quote]

That would explain why LP was upset.

Beating him to the punch: "Wow get better comebacks Rocko, you seriously suck."

You're welcome.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']heh...hehe...hehehehe![/quote]ehehehhe... DONT. But I can't think of a darned thing right now. I'll get back to ya.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yes, TFN. On my brothers birthday I was the wingman for some little fat chick. When we went back to their apartment, and my brother went into the girls room, I looked at the fat chick and said, "I have no interest in you" and walked out the door. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Chivalry truly ain't dead.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why would Batman be in Tekkonkinkreet?
I should really watch that movie though. I read the manga, and I loved it.

I was complaining about my quadcore processor sucking D and not decoding my 1080p rip of it as well as I would have liked. :|[/quote]
I thought it was a custom gif.
I meant LPrime.

Mmm, I need a new computer.... :(

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is that X-Clap thing only preventative or can you do it after it red rings too?[/QUOTE]
X-Clamp is to fix red rings, you don't really have to do it before hand and less you want to do it as a preventive measure.
[quote name='Maklershed']Wheeee ....

maklershed.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sick gamercard, mak.

[quote name='zewone']My dual-core processor ate up 1080p Batman and I was still doing shit on my other monitor. :cool:

Think it was your GPU.[/QUOTE]

They both do work, but I figured the quad would make up for my shit graphics card (nVidia 6800). Obviously, it didn't. :whistle2:|

Someone should write a multicore video player. All the ones out there only utilize one core; I'm sure the quad could have done it if the program was written properly.

I'm gonna have to wait until most of the office has left so I can wander over to the other side of the building and get her name off the empty cubicle.
Then phase 2 begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back