The Cabin in the Woods

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I read the wiki summary for this.... the "twist" is one of the silliest things I've read for a horror movie. Probably passing.[/QUOTE]

The movie is very silly overall. I laughed the whole way through, but there were some cool parts. It was worth the free Redbox rental :D

got a quick question is it only one set of people put up per year , there is no back up plan?

like say when they stopped for gas if they took the person advice and turn around and went home then i guess they would been screwed?

This movie definitely was not what I was expecting, but in a good way. I thought the previews made it look stupid and I also thought that it was going to be just another overhyped movie. Thankfully, I was wrong and I dig the movie a lot.

[quote name='slidecage']got a quick question is it only one set of people put up per year , there is no back up plan?

like say when they stopped for gas if they took the person advice and turn around and went home then i guess they would been screwed?[/QUOTE]

That's why they had 5 or more countries involved.

[quote name='slidecage']got a quick question is it only one set of people put up per year , there is no back up plan?

like say when they stopped for gas if they took the person advice and turn around and went home then i guess they would been screwed?[/QUOTE]
think they said japan never lost so they where the favorites in winning but in the movie
ghost lost to little girls
ha

[quote name='computingwarren']That's why they had 5 or more countries involved.[/QUOTE]

Not only did he miss the point of the movie, he must have slept through major plot points as well. When it comes to being wrong the guy is downright talented.

bread's done
Back