The CAG Backlog Support Group.

Everyone beating games is making me jealous.
I'm playing 4 switch games and only one truly beatable?
Has been Heroes
Binding of Isaac
Mario Kart
Zelda

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Finished

zip

zilch

nada

Added

Sky Force Anniversary
Alone With You
Doom
2064: Read Only Memories
Datura
Valkyria Chronicles
XBlaze Code: Embryo
Type:Rider
Laser Disco Defenders
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
Steins;Gate
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death
Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & The Monster Seal
Kamiko
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Still Working On

Hyperdevotion Noire

:wall:

I'm playing Zelda too, but I'm intentionally taking my time on it.

Finished

zip

zilch

nada

Added

Sky Force Anniversary
Alone With You
Doom
2064: Read Only Memories
Datura
Valkyria Chronicles
XBlaze Code: Embryo
Type:Rider
Laser Disco Defenders
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
Steins;Gate
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death
Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & The Monster Seal
Kamiko
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Still Working On

Hyperdevotion Noire

:wall:

I'm playing Zelda too, but I'm intentionally taking my time on it.
Somebody took advantage of that flash sale ;). I'm probably going to be picking a few games from that as well.

I had a lot of fun with MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death and Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & The Monster Seal. DT2 is kind of hardcore.

Finished Lost Sea. Unfortunately, I didn't like it very much.

Beat Sonic Generations and decided to get Sonic Adventure 2. I remember my Gamecube and Dreamcast game glitching on the Eggman part near the end preventing me from beating it. I also got World to the West PS4. Thought it be Zeldaish. Actually I beat Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Generations on 360. The voice acting is as bad as ever. At least they were cheap PC copies. Onto World to the West. 

Beaten 16
Playing Overwatch PC
Backlog The Walking Dead PS4 Guardians of the Galaxy PS4
Future Purchases Nier Automata Final Fantasy XV PS4 Prey PS4 Injustice 2 PS4 Fire Emblem 3DS

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played anything other than casual games on kong for 2 months. Yesterday I picked fallout 3 back up to finish the platinum. I hope to have it done by the end of the week.

I finally beat Persona 5. Took about 111 hours. Amazing experience like Persona games always are but I'm definitely looking forward to playing some less daunting games.

Beat World to the West I hated playing some characters and the platforming sequences were painful at times. I am currently playing Prey and will be playing Injustice 2 soon after if not I might just switch to Injustice 2 then Prey. I really want to buy Nier now but I want to see if they will release more DLC. Fire Emblem 3DS might take up quite a bit of my time after that it is a dead month unless another indie game catches my eye but I have been regretting buying them sadly.

Beaten 16
Playing Overwatch PC Prey PS4 Injustice 2 PS4 
Future Purchases Nier Automata Final Fantasy XV PS4 Fire Emblem 3DS Ever Oasis 3DS Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4

Hello CAG Backlog Support Group! 

It's been a while since I've posted anything on CAG. That's mainly because I've been busy playing Nioh. What an excellent, excellent game that is. It is better than all Dark Souls game, minus Dark Souls 1, IMO. Super fresh and the game has its own identity. Pretty sure I have about 100 hours in ... 

Any who. I know all of you are super excited at what I have to share, so here goes: 

- I picked up Alienation. I was a huge fan of Dead Nation as a couch co op game, and this looks way cooler. 

- I'm mainly back because FIRE EMBLEM ECHOES IS COMING OUT FOR THE NINTENDO 3DS IN THREE DAYS. I can't wait. Looks like the price of the CE tanked, as it's going for about $100 on ebay. I don't really care about that, I just want to play the game. Snagged the CE for $24 using all sorts of BB rewards, so, you know, go me. Can't wait to play this. 

All of that said, it looks like Nioh will be taking a back seat for a while. I'd like to get to the DLC, as everyone raves about it on reddit. 

Any who. That's my update. 

ALSO! 

Perhaps the last game ever to come out on the Wii U comes out on May 23. Darksiders 2 Remastered Edition. It is about $16 on Amazon Prime pre order now. I snagged it because I collect games. I have to have this rare gem ... but it will likely stay in the wrap as I have zero intention of playing it.

I have problems. 

Speaking of Darksiders, if I ever finish Persona 5 (I am *way* above the average in playtime, I just like the flavor text that much), I think I'll go back to Darksiders 1. I remember liking what I played of it, but for some reason, just fell off around the 3rd or 4th dungeon. It's been long enough that perhaps I could give it another shot.

I finished the fallout 3 GOTY platinum. I was able to do it with perks. I still have some side missions left, so I am going to do those since I love the series.

Injustice 2 so many of the arcade endings contraindicate the comics. I liked the story mode but why are all of the DLC people absent from the story. Thought reverse flash would be more unique seems like a wasted opportunity. I guess Green Latern's story contraindicates the comics as well but it seems like they should of stuck with it. After rereading the comics I guess not all of them died possibly I thought they did and Cyborg's ending might of happened like in Injustice 1 getting them back is possible like with Raven's ending. If anyone questions the comics part I mean the Injustice comics. Some of the subtitles like you and your near the Batman/Superman fight are wrong so many little things. Started up Prey I want to go to the upper levels in the area where you get the first Neurmod but I am thinking about just going to the labs. I like the Gloo gun so far. The DLC shotgun is the same as the shotgun you can get early on besides the Neurmods it doesn't seem worth it. Well I made a mistake apparently unlike Dishonored 2 they will make more DLC for it. To quit playing it now and wait for a complete edition or not. Getting Fire Emblem tomorrow so I guess it works out. Going to trade in Prey didn't care for the combat after fighting the flying turret thing I noticed it all came down to the same thing over and over again hit and run tactics or sneaking maybe if I put more into combat I wouldn't have to do that but I like killing everything. Going to have to wait for my LE Fire Emblem to come in.

Beaten 17
Playing Overwatch PC Fire Emblem 3DS 
Future Purchases Nier Automata Final Fantasy XV PS4 Ever Oasis 3DS Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4

So, I picked up the new Fire Emblem for the 3DS and I love this game. I have about 11 hours in so far and what I like about it is it's super fresh. Awakening was great, but Fates really didn't build on it. Echoes doesn't do the whole marriage thing either, which is refreshing. This one is has so much more strategy, which is what drew me to the franchise in the first place. 

So far, I think it's the best FE on the 3DS yet. And I just might end up dishing out the $45 for the DLC, which is nuts because the game itself is $40. 

Finished Guilty Gear Xrd Sign story (which has no combat) and the arcade mode with all 14 characters. Also, finished Blazblue Chrono Phantasm Extend's story. Pretty sure I've finished all the story modes for all my next-gen fighting games. 

Decided to beat Prey before the stealth bump. It was a decent game but that ending was terrible one of the worst ones I ever saw to me those kind of endings are borderline video game trolling. The combat got better after I got the neuromod blueprint and maxed out the more exploration and inventory based ones. I just like maxing out my guy's ability to get items so I went for repair, recycle, hacking and the other non fun ones to the more fun combat and typhon based ones. I probably will avoid Deus Ex or System Shock games in the future since I always try to get my guy to the best he can be. Fire Emblem is going into my backlog due to the season pass. Yet another game I will wait for content looking at you Nier and FF XV. Though Nier may complete with only that one DLC being added.

Beaten 17
Playing Overwatch PC
Future Purchases Final Fantasy XV PS4 Ever Oasis 3DS Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4

Finished Prototype PS4 and Alien: Isolation. I've been focusing on my physical games lately and I only have 11 left that I plan on trading in when I'm done. 

Have you ever played a game for a couple hours and forget about continuing it. You come back months later and you think you will try it one more time before you move on, but then the game hooks you and you keep playing it for hours?

This happened to me over the weekend with Zelda: Link between worlds (3ds). I previously only had 1 or 2 sages saved. Now I have 6/7 sages and will probably beat the game by the end of the day. Highly recommend it if you like exploring the game world for clever ways to find secrets and new paths.

Have you ever played a game for a couple hours and forget about continuing it. You come back months later and you think you will try it one more time before you move on, but then the game hooks you and you keep playing it for hours?

This happened to me over the weekend with Zelda: Link between worlds (3ds). I previously only had 1 or 2 sages saved. Now I have 6/7 sages and will probably beat the game by the end of the day. Highly recommend it if you like exploring the game world for clever ways to find secrets and new paths.
This is slightly different than what you were saying, but I had played the first Infamous for a while and just stopped for no real reason. Over a year later I decided to play it again before Infamous 2 was coming out and found out I was on the last mission of the game. There was seriously only about 20-30 minutes left lol.

This is slightly different than what you were saying, but I had played the first Infamous for a while and just stopped for no real reason. Over a year later I decided to play it again before Infamous 2 was coming out and found out I was on the last mission of the game. There was seriously only about 20-30 minutes left lol.
That seems like a pleasant surprise. The opening of infamous 2 is so amazing, but I stopped playing that too, lol

Sorry guys.  Haven't checked back in a while.  So I stopped playing FFXV and started playing and beat:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - One of the better campaigns out there.  The sudden change of Lara after she did that one thing was a little distracting and off putting.  I could definitely see how it would have been better for her to slowly progress into who she becomes.  Never the less, the game was still fun and something that I will add to my replay list.

aaand drum roll please,,,,,,

Dark Souls - What can I say.....this game...I'm still parked here.  Even after finishing it, I'm still watching lore videos (Prepare to Cry and Epic Name Bro anyone?) and listening to podcasts (Bonfireside Chat) .  Dark Souls has changed the way I play games and has upped my expectations for what an open world RPG should be.  Everything, so far that I know, has purpose.  The DLC, Artorias of the Abyss is one of the best DLCs I have ever played.  I'm in this world talking to NPCs about this great Knight Artorias - The Abyss walker and then going through the DLC....amazing.

Now after all that praise you all will be surprised to know that I do, so far, prefer Demon's Souls more.  It's the little things - The Maiden in Black when she says:

"Soul of the mind, key to life's ether

Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel
May strength be granted so the world might be mended...

So the world might be mended..."

Stockpile Thomas, how the NPC art show during the loading screens make them look larger than life - like legends, the Nexus, the story - wonderfully tragic and not a convoluted as Dark Souls.

So now I'm Souls hungry and just started on Dark Souls II.  I haven't got that far - just past the intro, character creation, first bonfire.  I am hoping that the lore and the world becomes more fleshed out through Dark Souls II and III.

Beat Nier Automata am not willing to play it again for the other endings. I beat it fairly quickly so I want to return it but I bought it with certificates. Going to bed didn't know Walking Dead Episode 5 released. My backlog is sadly empty should I get Final Fantasy XV or wait for all the DLC. Your opinions? Beat Episode 5 well it seems to branch off into multiple paths unlike past games. Well except with Clem near the ending of Season 2.

Edit

Replaying Prey.

Beaten 19
Playing Overwatch PC Prey PS4
Backlog Guardians of the Galaxy PS4
Future Purchases Ever Oasis 3DS Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4 Valkyrie Chronicles PS4

Finished & platted Prototype 2.

After GameStop's last stealth bump, I was able to preorder and pay off:

- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Limited Steelbook Edition
- Agents of Mayhem Day One Edition
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Tokyo Tattoo Girls
- Call of Duty WWII

- Far Cry 5

I also have South Park preordered but it's not paid off yet. I'm pretty set with games for the next few months. 

- Tokyo Tattoo Girls
- Call of Duty WWII
- Far Cry 5

I also have South Park preordered but it's not paid off yet. I'm pretty set with games for the next few months.
Hot damn sir

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Somebody took advantage of that flash sale ;).
No! I... I swear it took advantage of me! I need an adult! :^o

Any~way. I'm still working on Noire. I blame Final Fantasy XIV. I'm on the last 3 characters needed for the lily rank trophies though. After that the rest should be cake. I managed to beat (not complete) Cyber Dimension Neptune. I, of course, added more games to the 'ol backlog (*sigh* ... they're below). But the real reason I logged in today was to drop a link for anyone interested. I updated my spreadsheet, or more specifically, I updated the tab that has a list of games to complete in 10 hours or less. I figured I'd post it in case anyone wanted to cross-reference it for some quick completes at a glance. All times and difficulties are based on guides or polls from playstationtrophies.org.

I probably should study it myself -_-;

Backlog

+ Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator
+ Stardew Valley
+ Batman: The Telltale Series
+ Minecraft: Story Mode
+ Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
+ Just Cause 3
+ Shadwen

Got Guardians of the Galaxy PS4 Episode 2. Didn't know it released and should beat it soon. Replaying Prey. Beat Guardians of the Galaxy I rushed through it since I dislike some of the decisions I made. About a hour long probably more if I did more of the conversations.

Beaten 21
Playing Overwatch PC Prey PS4
Backlog Guardians of the Galaxy PS4
Future Purchases Ever Oasis 3DS Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4 Valkyrie Chronicles PS4

No! I... I swear it took advantage of me! I need an adult! :^o

Any~way. I'm still working on Noire. I blame Final Fantasy XIV. I'm on the last 3 characters needed for the lily rank trophies though. After that the rest should be cake. I managed to beat (not complete) Cyber Dimension Neptune. I, of course, added more games to the 'ol backlog (*sigh* ... they're below). But the real reason I logged in today was to drop a link for anyone interested. I updated my spreadsheet, or more specifically, I updated the tab that has a list of games to complete in 10 hours or less. I figured I'd post it in case anyone wanted to cross-reference it for some quick completes at a glance. All times and difficulties are based on guides or polls from playstationtrophies.org.

I probably should study it myself -_-;

Backlog

+ Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator
+ Stardew Valley
+ Batman: The Telltale Series
+ Minecraft: Story Mode
+ Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
+ Just Cause 3
+ Shadwen
What a thorough list! I was thinking the other day that I should make a list of my ever growing pile of shame. Some notable ones include Bravely Second, DmC, Child of Light, Resident Evil remake, Hitman, and many more.

- Tokyo Tattoo Girls
- Call of Duty WWII

- Far Cry 5

Just curious, why not PO through BB? And get GCU?

Seems like you game enough and right there, that's about $84 of savings, or your South Park game.

Just curious, why not PO through BB? And get GCU?

Seems like you game enough and right there, that's about $84 of savings, or your South Park game.
GameStop has a stealth bump at the end of every month and I was able to get a ton of games cheap and trade them in for more than I paid. I know most people would use that credit on Amazon gift cards but seems like it can be somewhat of a pain.

Beat Persona 5 finally, took me around 110 hours. Probably my GOTY 2017. Such an impressive and fascinating game, really hooks you in and immerses you into that world. Really no other game series I have seen have done such a great job at capturing the player's mind and heart like that, besides maybe The Witcher 3. The presentation of Persona 5 is also the most polished I have seen for any video game. A must play, 100% recommend it.

I've been playing Thief for a few days. It is like assassins creed (if you are a shitty fighter) crossed with metal gear. I tend to play even FPS stealthy, so I do like it. I wish it was easier to get around the city. I find myself going through the same places 100 times trying to get around. You can't even set a waypoint for yourself on the map. I had to look up where to buy thief supplies as you meet a guy early on and I couldn't find him again until I was 3-4 missions in. I haven't played the dishonored series yet, but I am hoping it is "thief light".

I beat FE: SoV for the 3DS. 

I also beat the post game for it, Thabes Labyrinthine. It was pretty tough, but did not require  a lot of strategy. Just came down to having a strong team. I really like the Apotheosis DLC for Awakening better. That required a hooked up team + strategy. Not so much strategy in Thabes. Overall, though, FE: SoV is my favorite of the series on the 3DS. Highly recommend. 

Starting playing Alienation couch coop with the same friend I beat Dead Nation a few years ago. A LOT of fun. 

Beat Persona 5 finally, took me around 110 hours. Probably my GOTY 2017. Such an impressive and fascinating game, really hooks you in and immerses you into that world. Really no other game series I have seen have done such a great job at capturing the player's mind and heart like that, besides maybe The Witcher 3. The presentation of Persona 5 is also the most polished I have seen for any video game. A must play, 100% recommend it.
Good to know! I currently have it in my wishlist and will purchase once the price drops enough. That will be another one to add to my list of RPGs. Speaking of which, this is, for me, the year of RPGs. I'm still playing Dark Souls II SotFS and I believe I have a realistic goal of finishing a minimum of 4 of these RPGs in my backlog by the end of the year:

Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3
Diablo III UEE
Dragon Age Origins UE
Dragon Age 2
Dragon Age Inquisition
Dragon's Dogma DA
Divinity Original Sin EE
Fallout: New Vegas
Final Fantasy XV
Lords of the Fallen
Lost Odyssey
Skyrim SE
South Park TSoT
Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch
Nioh
The Witcher 2 AoKEE
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Working hard on dwindling my backlog this summer. Last night, I beat Resident Evil 4 HD. Haven't played it since it came out on Gamecube, and never played any of the Ada stuff, so it was fun. However, the cutscenes for the Ada missions don't look like they were enhanced much for being HD.

I'm on the final dungeon of Twilight Princess HD now, and I hope to have it finished within the next day or so. I've owned the Gamecube version since it came out, but I never got as far as the first dungeon before putting it aside, so I'm glad to finally put this one off the backlog.

Still working on Trails of Cold Steel 1, and I'm just starting the last Field Study. Hope to have it finished within the next week or two. Once I'm finished with it, I'm gonna get back to Suikoden IV.

Next up in my backlog includes:

:ps4: Final Fantasy XV

:ps4: Resident Evil 5 & 6

:wiiu: Zelda Windwaker HD

:wiiu: Darksiders Warmastered

:ps3: Trails of Cold Steel 2

:ps3: XCOM: Enemy Within

Good to know! I currently have it in my wishlist and will purchase once the price drops enough. That will be another one to add to my list of RPGs. Speaking of which, this is, for me, the year of RPGs. I'm still playing Dark Souls II SotFS and I believe I have a realistic goal of finishing a minimum of 4 of these RPGs in my backlog by the end of the year:

Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3
Diablo III UEE
Dragon Age Origins UE
Dragon Age 2
Dragon Age Inquisition
Dragon's Dogma DA
Divinity Original Sin EE
Fallout: New Vegas
Final Fantasy XV
Lords of the Fallen
Lost Odyssey
Skyrim SE
South Park TSoT
Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch
Nioh
The Witcher 2 AoKEE
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
If I had to list the five:

Dragon Age Origin UE -- I beat that game every few years. Masterpiece, even today.

Dark Souls 3

Witcher 3

Nioh

Divinity Original Sin

Those, IMO, are the best games. Some of them are very memorable for me. Divinity requires a little reading up, but once you get the hang of that game, man is it fun to play. I want to say that was about a 50 to 60 hour game.

I prefer DkS 3 over Bloodborne, but Nioh over all three. Nioh is innovative and offers so much. Inventory management is a pain, though.

Still working on Trails of Cold Steel 1, and I'm just starting the last Field Study. Hope to have it finished within the next week or two. Once I'm finished with it, I'm gonna get back to Suikoden IV.
Oh man. I still have mine wrapped, unopened.

Have to get to that ... one day. How is it? Is it challenging or is it more story and stuff?

It's not very difficult, but some of the bosses are challenging. It has kind of a Persona-vibe, since you're in school, there's a calendar ticking the days and you can choose who to spend time with and stuff like that. But the game doesn't go day-by-day, and skips most of the school stuff. Basically, it has a set formula for each chapter: you have a free day at school to do simple missions and spend time with friends during the day, then explore a dungeon at school at night, then go on a "field study" for a few days where you go to another city and do missions and explore more dungeons and stuff. Then fast forward a few weeks and repeat your free day. There's a lot of story fluff, and quests are very similar to the stuff you did in Trails in the Sky. It is kinda slow-moving story-wise, and the battle-system is very similar to Trails in the Sky but otherwise its a typical turn-based JRPG.

If I had to list the five:

Dragon Age Origin UE -- I beat that game every few years. Masterpiece, even today.

Dark Souls 3

Witcher 3

Nioh

Divinity Original Sin

Those, IMO, are the best games. Some of them are very memorable for me. Divinity requires a little reading up, but once you get the hang of that game, man is it fun to play. I want to say that was about a 50 to 60 hour game.

I prefer DkS 3 over Bloodborne, but Nioh over all three. Nioh is innovative and offers so much. Inventory management is a pain, though.
Ok cool. After I finish Dark Souls II, I'm going to take a break from the Souls games and start Dragon Age: Origins UE.

As for my progress in Dark Souls II SotFS, I have beaten both bosses in both Heide's Tower of Flame and Forest of Fallen Giants. Even though this is supposed to be more difficult that the initial release, it's still not as hard as the first Dark Souls nor is it as dark and brooding. I'm going to assume that in later levels they may crank the difficulty but I am still having fun none the less.

Ok cool. After I finish Dark Souls II, I'm going to take a break from the Souls games and start Dragon Age: Origins UE.

As for my progress in Dark Souls II SotFS, I have beaten both bosses in both Heide's Tower of Flame and Forest of Fallen Giants. Even though this is supposed to be more difficult that the initial release, it's still not as hard as the first Dark Souls nor is it as dark and brooding. I'm going to assume that in later levels they may crank the difficulty but I am still having fun none the less.
Yea. I would need a break from Souls, too.

And Nioh, for that matter.

Dragon Age is so great. I recommend reading a bit up on builds. You can really mess up a character if you don't build it correctly. I found Crushing Prison to be one of the most OP moves. (mage)

I went duel wield rogue. Once you get them leveled correctly, you can backstab people in the face, which are crits. Murders enemies so fast.

You're so lucky you haven't played that game. One of the best ever made. The rest of them, not so much.

I think one of the next game's I'll play will be Killzone: Shadow Fall. It's taking up 40GB of hard drive space. A trophy guide says it takes 150-200+ hours to get the platinum, so I won't be going for that.

Platted Assassin's Creed Syndicate and finished Akiba's Beat. I've been working on longer games lately so I don't have as many updates. 

Here's my priority list: 

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn
2. Bulletstorm
3. Yooka-Laylee
4. Mass Effect Andromeda 

Hoping to finish all of those by June 25th to get a 60% bonus on trade in to GS. 

Platted Assassin's Creed Syndicate and finished Akiba's Beat. I've been working on longer games lately so I don't have as many updates.

Here's my priority list:

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn
2. Bulletstorm
3. Yooka-Laylee
4. Mass Effect Andromeda

Hoping to finish all of those by June 25th to get a 60% bonus on trade in to GS.
How was Akiba's Beat? I played a bit of Akiba's Trip and never could get into it much.

I think we'll see some cheap deals on Horizon ZD and ME Andromeda for Black Friday, so I can wait awhile on those as I dwindle down my backlog. I've still got both AC Unity and Syndicate to play, too. I'm really trying to dwindle down my backlog this summer and not buy anything new.

How was Akiba's Beat? I played a bit of Akiba's Trip and never could get into it much.

I think we'll see some cheap deals on Horizon ZD and ME Andromeda for Black Friday, so I can wait awhile on those as I dwindle down my backlog. I've still got both AC Unity and Syndicate to play, too. I'm really trying to dwindle down my backlog this summer and not buy anything new.
Akiba's Beat is a generic, repetitive Persona that I 100% don't recommend. They stripped (pun intended) everything that was good about Akiba's Trip.

I ended up getting ME Andromeda from the GameStop glitch for $11-12 and free shipping so it was a pretty good deal. I agree though those games will be cheap. AC Syndicate is my 2nd favorite AC game only behind Black Flag. To be fair though I have yet to play Revelations, Brotherhood or AC III. I returned my copy of the Ezio trilogy yesterday because I didn't plan on playing it for awhile. Hopefully around BF there will be a good deal on it considering it's already been on sale for $24.99.

Yeah, I've never played AC Brotherhood or Revelations, and I'm waiting on the Ezio trilogy to hit $20. Watchdogs 2 is already at $25 on Amazon, and that's another Ubi game that I'm waiting to fall before buying.

Thanks for the warning about Akiba's Beat.

bread's done
Back