The ''CAG Drawing Contest'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about Gears 2?

Its the same game as before and it still has the same greys and browns as before. Maybe they should have pushed for a new setting, like, in a park with flowers and trees and stray away from the whole point of the game! : )

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']So, Nintendo isn't competing against the 360 or PS3, but they have charts showing they sell more consoles than them? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

yeah

[quote name='Liquid 2']Reggie reminds me of a gorilla. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Racist :cool:

[quote name='dallow']Oh sweet, I can talk to my AC friends now?
Hmm, so voice chat is now in online?[/QUOTE]

Yea, but it's half assed.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Who cares about Gears 2?

Its the same game as before and it still has the same greys and browns as before. Maybe they should have pushed for a new setting, like, in a park with flowers and trees and stray away from the whole point of the game! : )[/QUOTE]

Can I waggle to active reload?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Who cares about Gears 2?

Its the same game as before and it still has the same greys and browns as before. Maybe they should have pushed for a new setting, like, in a park with flowers and trees and stray away from the whole point of the game! : )[/quote]

I hate communicating one on one with my fellow teammates in Gears. I want to feel a sense of community by talking to them via a glorified speakerphone. That will be much better cause I love hearing other people and screaming kids.

Not surprising, almost all third party Wii games have sucked. At least No More Heroes was good.

Oh awesome, another Guitar Hero DS game, just what I want.

Did you try out the first one, Rocko?

I saw one up with a patch mapping the buttons to the d-pad/x,a,b,y, but wasn't sure how well it would translate.

From Joystiq live blog:

"Introducing President and COO: Reggie Fils Amie. Looks like writing letters with WiiMote is going to be a lot easier than with controller. Says Reggie: "Good morning. When I last talked to you from an E3 stage, I said we were pleased, but not close to being satisfied. With Animal Crossing by end of this year with WiiSpeak option, of course we're pleased." My god he's an imposing figure of a man."

:rofl:

What a $$$

[quote name='tiredfornow']Interesting last songs played, prmononoke.

Dre, MSI, Bad Religion, The Stooges, Muse? :lol:[/quote]

I've been putting my iPod on random lately.

Although Dr. Dre and Muse were intentionally listened to...

[quote name='tiredfornow']Did you try out the first one, Rocko?

I saw one up with a patch mapping the buttons to the d-pad/x,a,b,y, but wasn't sure how well it would translate.[/quote]

I heard about that but I never tried it, seems like it would be a bitch to use the face buttons. I might give it a go sometime.

Who the fuck cares about Pokemon Ranger/Mystery Dungeon? That shit was just filler until a real Pokemon DS game came.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back