The ''CAG Drawing Contest'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='fart_bubble']its BC and games don't have to be made specifically for it to work. Works with every Wii game[/QUOTE]

Yea?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wow Nintendo officially killed, the Nintendo from my childhood :cry:[/quote]

You're a dumbass if the "Nintendo from my childhood" survived last year but is dead now.

"Herro!" - Shigeru Miyamoto

[quote name='seanr1221']I mean yea as in what does that even matter. :dunce:[/QUOTE]

try playing the Boxing game on Wii Sports or Victorious Boxers, the imprecise aiming is a bit aggravating

[quote name='fart_bubble']try playing the Boxing game on Wii Sports or Victorious Boxers, the imprecise aiming is a bit aggravating[/QUOTE]

Or they could just come out with some good games to use it.

Not pencil sharpening.

So hit random buttons, and you can't mess up.

super lame

Nintendo better announce a new Zelda to make up for all of this

or announce We hate Earthbound and burn a bunch of copies of the SNES one on stage

[quote name='seanr1221']Or they could just come out with some good games to use it.

Not pencil sharpening.[/QUOTE]

just going off with what has bugged me with playing at my friend's house. It more or less an item that won't be obvious in it usefulness till you actually get to play with it yourself

Wake me up when the Sony conference starts
sleep016.gif

God dammit Nintendo. Remember when your games were impossibly hard? They should just remake Contra and have it so "pushing any button wins"

[quote name='seanr1221']LP, can you photoshop a picture of a COG curb stomping Reggie?[/quote]

Umm...I guess. Just need a good image of a COG curb stomping someone so that I can superimpose Reggie's face onto.

Another year, another confirmation: Wii is for babies...now you can play without knowing what you are doing, just push some buttons and you'll play and look like a pro!

[quote name='seanr1221']That...was...it?

No Icarus? No Zelda? No Mario? No Metroid? NO NOTHING.

I see.

Cool.[/QUOTE]

Stfu they are trying their hardest. :nottalking:

They're bringing the Wii to a new demographic: retards. Play games that anyone can win with just the touch of a button! We're all winners now!

[quote name='Rocko']At least the PS3 sucks more dick.[/quote]

lol -- I have as much reason to hate on it as anyone, most likely and even I still know that the Wii eats 37 bags of dick compared to the PS3. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back