The ''CAG Drawing Contest'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Umm...I guess. Just need a good image of a COG curb stomping someone so that I can superimpose Reggie's face onto.[/QUOTE]

A .gif would be great.

[quote name='lordwow']They're bringing the Wii to a new demographic: retards. Play games that anyone can win with just the touch of a button! We're all winners now![/quote]

You're just now realizing this, Wow?

You do know the term "wiitard", don't you?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']lol -- I have as much reason to hate on it as anyone, most likely and even I still know that the Wii eats 37 bags of dick compared to the PS3. :cool:[/quote]

I still prefer the PS3 to any other console.

So disappointing. Third party shit, two corny Wii games, and only one real first party game.

At least it was a good one.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Don't know how to make .gif's yet.[/QUOTE]

It's gotta be the one where the person on the ground gets flipped over, and the front of the face is stomped :lol:

Maybe Zew can make it.

I'm surprised that ended with them walking off the stage, instead of the whole fucking thing collapsing on top of them. Not much else they could have done to excite people.

Nah, I'd rather have the Wii that has a few great first party games than the PS3, and overpriced shitty version of the 360. :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']Dallow, you of all people should know that's technically impossible. Blocked swords and input lag and such noise.[/quote]:oops:

[quote name='prmononoke']I still prefer the PS3 to any other console.[/quote]You're a rare breed. :grouphug:

[quote name='anomynous']So how much credit do Wii's get at Gamestop?[/quote]

You're better off selling it on eBay or Craigslist to a grandma. You'll get more.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You're better off selling it on eBay or Craigslist to a grandma. You'll get more.[/QUOTE]

or here I guess

fisher-price-easy-link.jpg

Dammit I missed the Ninty presentation due to a work meeting

:bomb:

After reading it all, it looks AWESOME!!!

Now I gotta find a Wii

Also Lulz:

FKHUZYAFIJ3Y8BU.MEDIUM.jpg

Bluetooth headset handgun case mod

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't think Rocko ever said that.

You lose, yet again, LinkinPork.[/quote]

I wish I had the time to go back and search for it...he actually did.

[quote name='dallow']:oops:

You're a rare breed. :grouphug:[/quote]

It just appeals to me more.

360 gets a lot of the games, but I love my PS3. It never gives me any problems. I never have to worry about it. I love the controller.

Microsoft's two biggest franchises are not a big deal to me.

I don't like Halo, and Gears of War was good, but I really didn't like the online mode. Single player was short, and the ending was pretty lame.

Granted, I still love my 360. XBLA is awesome, and many of the exclusives are nice. Achievements are certainly my favorite part.

Anybody want my Wii?

I got the console, component cables, 2 wii remotes, 2 nunchucks, A VC controller, & A Gamecube controller

Then

Brawl
mario Kart w/ Wii wheel
Zelda: Twigliht Princess
Thrillville: off the rails
Wii Sports

[quote name='LinkinPrime']"SSBB = Best Game Ever Made!!" - Rocko[/quote]

Wow, you're a dumbass. If I ever said that, it was definitely in jest to all the people hating on it, since I'm far from a Smash Bros. fanboy. Hell, I already sold it since Subspace Emissary sucked at the end.

Edit: You love the PS3 controller over the 360 controller? Wow.

DMK can't wait to get his hands on Wii Lumberjack. Needs to build up those puny muscles of his to beat up all opposing fanboys.

EDIT: Is there THREE cars on the road? Two of which are the same color? :rofl:

I don't mind keeping my Wii even if it's just a Brawl machine.

Actually, kinda want to loan it to my sister, she'd have more fun with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back