The ''CAG Drawing Contest'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC looks like the same old, but with a speaker for voicechat...so everyone can hear you.

---

Can you use the .gif of marcus doing the frontal curbstomp, but put reggies head on the locust? :cool:

You missed the most laughable E3 press show in a long time Zew.

And yay, Eternal Sonata finally coming to USA with extras!

[quote name='zewone']I don't draw any of them.

I find pictures I like and make them transparent so they look clean.[/quote]

Ah, OK.

So transparency is what I need.

All I want to see is God of War 3 (gameplay, not a trailer, we already know it's coming we don't need a teaser), that'll give me a reason to rent another PS3.

[quote name='dallow']You missed the most laughable E3 press show in a long time Zew.

And yay, Eternal Sonata finally coming to USA with extras![/quote]

The PS3 port is coming to the states?

Nintendo's new audience:
super-retard.JPG

[quote name='Mojimbo']Was the IGN stream for the Nintendo conference still a minute or two behind? That was pretty annoying yesterday.[/QUOTE]

yeah

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I got it.
I'll sell my Wii and games and get the new Rock Band Ion drum set![/quote]

Or you can keep it, buy Wii music and pretend you're playing Rock Band on the Ion Drum Set :D
p1000644.jpg

[quote name='zewone']All I want to see is God of War 3 (gameplay, not a trailer, we already know it's coming we don't need a teaser), that'll give me a reason to rent another PS3.[/quote]
You dump your triple yet?

[quote name='Rocko']Nah, I'd rather have the Wii that has a few great first party games than the PS3, and overpriced shitty version of the 360. :cool:[/quote]

a few great first party games, eh? keep thinking that.

::goes back to Ratchet & Clank Future::

Did you buy the whole thing, Casey?

I'm not sure about it, I haven't seen the charts but I definitely want the ones in the bold, aside from Going Mobile I'm not familiar with the rest though.

* "Amazing Journey"
* "Baba O'Riley"
* "Behind Blue Eyes"
* "Eminence Front"

* "Going Mobile"
* "Leaving Here"
* "My Generation" (LIVE)
* "Real Good Looking Boy"
* "Sea & Sand"
* "Summertime Blues" (LIVE)
* "Who Are You"
* "Young Man Blues" (LIVE)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you buy the whole thing, Casey?

I'm not sure about it, I haven't seen the charts but I definitely want the ones in the bold, aside from Going Mobile I'm not familiar with the rest though.

* "Amazing Journey"
* "Baba O'Riley"
* "Behind Blue Eyes"
* "Eminence Front"

* "Going Mobile"
* "Leaving Here"
* "My Generation" (LIVE)
* "Sea & Sand"
* "Who Are You"
* "Young Man Blues" (LIVE)[/quote]
Leaving Here is awesome on drums.
They're all pretty great on drum, actually.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Or you can keep it, buy Wii music and pretend you're playing Rock Band on the Ion Drum Set :D
p1000644.jpg
[/quote]
:whistle2:k

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you buy the whole thing, Casey?

* "Amazing Journey"
* "Baba O'Riley"
* "Behind Blue Eyes"
* "Eminence Front"

* "Going Mobile"
* "Leaving Here"
* "My Generation" (LIVE)
* "Sea & Sand"
* "Who Are You"
* "Young Man Blues" (LIVE)[/QUOTE]

I bought Baba, Behind, Eminence Front, and Who Are You. Baba is weak on guitar, but the rest are pretty solid. Probably will grab My Generation at some point, but I have not heard the live version so I don't know how it is.

The only thing that irritates me is that Who Are You doesn't have Daltrey say "Who the fuck are you" instead of "Who the hell are you." I know that it wouldn't have been included, but I would have rather had it edited out so I could yell out who the fuck are you and not feel like I am messing up.

[quote name='zewone']I'm one guy and I can fuck over a whole gaming night.

I'm TMK, $$$$a.[/QUOTE]

Shit falls apart without you since you are the only one who likes Metal Gear as much as me. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back