The ''CAG Drawing Contest'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Remember, it takes us a long time to produce anything that would make you even consider purchasing our console and making it worthwhile."

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Shit falls apart without you since you are the only one who likes Metal Gear as much as me. :cool:[/quote]

I'll play.

I think I probably like Metal Gear as much.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow you must be playing as Superman in R2 because he can survive 500 foot throws![/QUOTE]

I like how the thing picks him and trys to eat him, but he shoots him with a rocket so he puts him down instead of crushing him.

Made a lot of sense. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Wow you must be playing as Superman in R2 because he can survive 500 foot throws![/QUOTE]

Haha! I was just thinking the same thing.

JohnnyFoxDarko (1:49:52 PM): It's a Locust. D:
icerender48 (1:50:03 PM): That's Gears of War dummy!
JohnnyFoxDarko (1:50:10 PM): #-o
JohnnyFoxDarko (1:50:14 PM): Oh man.
icerender48 (1:51:48 PM): How the fuck does he survive a throw like that
JohnnyFoxDarko (1:52:28 PM): Dude, he is Marcus Fenix. He's a badASS.

Well isn't the main dude in R1 some sorta super soldier ala Master chief or some shit? IDK, I think I'm gonna go dig up Part 1 and go through that.

Wow Resistance 2 looks good...except when the monster hit the small bridge and no damage was caused to it but for some reason there was an explosion. Other than that, It looks damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back