The ''CAG Drawing Contest'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']a few great first party games, eh? keep thinking that.

::goes back to Ratchet & Clank Future::[/quote]

Thinking? I've played 'em.

Enjoy all the great third party titles the 360 has, but with a shitty controller and online service. :cool:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I bought Baba, Behind, Eminence Front, and Who Are You. Baba is weak on guitar, but the rest are pretty solid. Probably will grab My Generation at some point, but I have not heard the live version so I don't know how it is.

The only thing that irritates me is that Who Are You doesn't have Daltrey say "Who the fuck are you" instead of "Who the hell are you." I know that it wouldn't have been included, but I would have rather had it edited out so I could yell out who the fuck are you and not feel like I am messing up.[/QUOTE]That would be a pretty sweet hidden feature if they're gonna be pussies about it.

[quote name='zewone']My guess is more Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 and LBP :yawn:.

I want to see some new games.[/quote]
Too bad Resistance 2 sounds awesome. And LBP kicks ass. :D

Too bad Gears of War 2 will shit on Resistance 2 so hard that I won't have time to care.

Gears 2 is going to be crazy.

Here we go, time to go fanboy up the Triple forums.

Edit: don't understand why everyone is getting so hyped for the Sony conference, you're gonna end up disappointed.

I bet the trophies are going to be the exact same as the achievements, too. :rofl:
---
Did you see where Chacrana blogged about wanting Gears 2 to jump into a modern day Manhattan, zewone? :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I bet the trophies are going to be the exact same as the achievements, too. :rofl:
---
[/quote]Why wouldn't they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back