The CAG Family Album 2.0- Updated 02/01/2010

l_3f3a6600e2b31018a3fbb0066249628a.jpg
http://

This pic only makes me realize that I should shave more often.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']copy n' paste[/quote]

I did...I still cant figure it out. OP, my pictures arent showing up on the OP. Can you help me with it? The spoilers have my 3 links...

[quote name='guinaevere']Little tough guy on the poster?

Sweet picture. Where'd you see a billboard for Blue Dragon?[/QUOTE]
That's from when he visited Cheapy in Japan.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']All updated![/quote]

You forgot someone.

(If there's a problem with my pic on your end, let me know and I'll fix it.)

[quote name='DigitalSpace']You forgot someone.

(If there's a problem with my pic on your end, let me know and I'll fix it.)[/quote]

Sorry about that! NOW we're all updated. :)

All right, a few more pictures:

Here's how I really look, when I don't care about shaving and where I spend most of my day:
ManaKnightReal1.jpg

Here's a new picture of me after I opened my Wii Zapper (kind of a joke picture):
T4.jpg

Here's a picture of me getting Sonic CD as a child. It's such a good picture you can check it out in HGM every month on the subscription cards.

Meat9.jpg

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']whoa whoa whoa wtf, where'd all the pictures go?!?[/quote]

Several threads got messed up after the outage.

[quote name='Chitown021']Several threads got messed up after the outage.[/QUOTE]
It was fine yesterday.

That's stinks, music. =/

Copied from the other thread

Drunk night. I'm on the right, my brother is on the left. My hoes in the middle.

Me and the girl I'm dating...I need a haircut really bad in this pic and my head looks huge for some reason.

Another Drunken night. On the left side.

[quote name='Thomas96']Adding my self to the CAG Family Album Thomas aka Thomaticus -

[/quote]
That picture is way tiny. I can hardly see what you look like.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
Here's a new picture of me after I opened my Wii Zapper (kind of a joke picture):
T4.jpg
[/quote]That reminds me of my old buddy Keith Crichton TZ & HJU. He had a couple great pics of him posing with his Power Glove, with a light gun, with his Power Rangers thingy and ...just about anything else he could pose with. Total picture whore. But he's hot, so it's a good thing.

Here's a great pic from the other night. Sorry io, its underexposed again.
DSCF3276.jpg

[quote name='guinaevere']Here's a great pic from the other night. Sorry io, its underexposed again.
DSCF3276.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Adjusting your wig?

All updated from posts and pm's!

[quote name='lordwow']How do we not have a CheapyD Pic?[/quote]

I only put on a pic that they want. Cheapy has yet to send me a pic, but i wouldn't mind putting this in the album.

CheapyD-animate.gif

:)

[quote name='Kendal']
Me
0212082230.jpg

My way to hot for me Girlfriend
1107071729.jpg
[/quote]

About damn time you got your photo on here...and well, if you look like THAT, then umm.....I don't think we can be friends anymore.....heh.

Kidding, I'll see you on Live. Cute g/f. :applause:

~HotShotX

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Added Kendal, TMK Youtube vid, and TheRock88 to Family Album. Kendal is your gf a CAG? I can add her if she has a CAG handle. :)[/quote]

She doesn't, I just wanted to let everyone know what she looks like. I talk about her a lot. And that Spiderman bucket dealie, $.75. How awesome is that?

Me
2263783406_6a83087048.jpg

Me in April 07
2263783400_9af401d386.jpg

Lakai signing at a local skateshop with Rick Howard 5 years ago, his elbow looks weird since I had a crappy camera at the time
2263783380_e642cf7534.jpg

Lakai signing with Marc Johnson with my "Yeah Right!" video and Rob Welsh
2263783370_0ded17ceb8.jpg

My friend Shane's house around Christmas

n178701225_30096756_5406.jpg

Last summer before the long disc golf game of my life (its an anti-Bush shirt)

n178701225_30076952_1629.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']Adjusting your wig?[/quote]I'm always messing with my hair without even realizing it.

A friend finally made me aware of it about a month ago. It was a great revelation. I was complaining how my hair usually looked nice in the morning and by the end of the day it'd have that very nice trailer trash look to it. Her reply was that if I wasn't always fussing with it, it'd probably stay looking respectable for longer. =\

Kendal, great to see you. Although you will forever look like your avatar in my minds eye.

t0llenz, I'm assuming a honeymoon means a recent wedding. So congratulations.

Millertime, you look kinda young to be such a booze fan. ;)

Hey, they're nice and comfy and looked sharp enough on me...well, at least my wife thought they looked sharp enough. She may be biased, though.

Eh, what the hell, I'll add one or two.

IMG_1705.jpg
From about 2 years ago

ArtieElmo.jpg
As Artie for Halloween

#2 is for Strell, he once commented on my original photo that it upset him greatly that I wasn't actually Artie, the Strongest Man in the World.

bread's done
Back