The CAG Family Album 2.0- Updated 02/01/2010

[quote name='guinaevere']Strell has a lot to answer for. That first picture was nice. The second, like your avatar is slightly disturbing. :lol:[/quote]

Are you unexposed to the wonder that is Artie, the Strongest Man in the World?

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qS3-3a_GFv4[/media]

They don't make superheros like they used to, that's for sure...

[quote name='guinaevere']Millertime, you look kinda young to be such a booze fan. ;)[/quote]
Haha, well, my last name is Miller, so thats where that comes from. Eh, who am I trying to kid. I'm still a booze fan, but the username dosen't have much to do with that :lol:

I'm 15 btw. 16 in April. Stay off the roads NY CAGs..

I guess it's time for me to post. Here's a picture of me from a couple of months ago. I has a horsie on mah head. I hadn't shaved in a while, either. Ugly, I know it.

1199839317hex7xso5c4db8.jpg

It's what's cool these days. Didn't you get the notice?

Actually, because it matches well (functionally ;)) with bondage cuffs- not as a fashion statement.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']this picture sums up our 0-20 bball season

l_4a2185611318ed69f5ec72dac75ade26.jpg
[/quote]

LOL the guy's (looks to be your coach?) expression in the background tells it all. :rofl:

Also I thought the Chad Warden avatar was you for the longest time, or at least I thought it was a picture of you but just looked a lot like him :p guess not.

Thought I'd finally post some pics of myself!

n10727881_34400609_7584.jpg
Typical Asian haircut

n10727881_35128212_8931.jpg
Evangelion Doritos and coffee ftw

n10727881_32965218_9710.jpg
Back when I had a crew cut. I'm posing in front of the Cosmo wheel in Yokohama

and just took these ones today!:

DSC03919.jpg
Going for the Korean pop star look xD

DSC03956.jpg

DSC03957.jpg

DSC03971.jpg
So emo it hurts

[quote name='guinaevere']

Here's a great pic from the other night. Sorry io, its underexposed again.
DSCF3276.jpg
[/QUOTE]

D'oh!

I need to come up with a decent pic that doesn't completely blow my cover ;). I was watching the Beatles Anthology with my kids tonight and my son thought I looked like John Lennon circa 1964 (like, when he was 24). I'll take it!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yes, yes. Curse that movie for ever becoming successful! I started wearing these glasses way before he did.[/QUOTE]I still need to see that movie. People always relate me to McLovin in ways.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']LOL the guy's (looks to be your coach?) expression in the background tells it all. :rofl:

Also I thought the Chad Warden avatar was you for the longest time, or at least I thought it was a picture of you but just looked a lot like him :p guess not.[/quote]
Haha, yup, thats our coach. :lol:

And nope, just a baller like chad warden :cool: lol

Wow, i just now saw this page. It's a pretty funny idea MusicNoteLess. Now you just need a map showing where everybody lives.

You sound like a stoner white guy, and I sound like a large black man. It's nuts!

EDIT: The 2 pics of me are over a year old, so i figured I'd contribute 2 of the many pictures taken while my friend Antonio was back on leave from the Marines. The first is my current MySpace default.

l_5f5224d6c3cc2389b00aa2ab8066e761.jpg

l_42dbfa2b3b1a3320d47603df7aa919ea.jpg

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I'm a white man on the inside.[/quote]

You, kuga, and moojuiced. All three of you shocked the hell outta me.

[quote name='Trakan']You, kuga, and moojuiced. All three of you shocked the hell outta me.[/quote]
Did anyone ever tell you what I do for a living?

bread's done
Back