The CAG Family Album 2.0- Updated 02/01/2010

[quote name='Riyonuk']Well I am a perfectionist, it has to be a good thumb's up ;)[/QUOTE]I don't know if you are as much of one as me. I go crazy if something isn't perfect to the point of sometimes hurting myself. ;)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I don't know if you are as much of one as me. I go crazy if something isn't perfect to the point of sometimes hurting myself. ;)[/quote]

No no, that's pretty much me as well :)

My Turn!

Alfonso330.jpg
Webcam Picture, biting cheek, Why? because.

PP.jpg
At Pier 39 in San Francisco

Ill be adding a few more later once Im on my laptop.

[quote name='Riyonuk']I want to be part of the family :O
[/quote]You are! :grouphug:

One pic from the night big brother had some guys over to play games. We were up till around 3 playing RockBand, gad my voice hurt. Anyway, this was taken at about 3.15 and it isn't terribly flattering. But at least it's better than willardhaven's pic.
tongue.gif

chadsrawkband.jpg

[quote name='guinaevere']You are! :grouphug:

One pic from the night big brother had some guys over to play games. We were up till around 3 playing RockBand, gad my voice hurt. Anyway, this was taken at about 3.15 and it isn't terribly flattering. But at least it's better than willardhaven's pic.
tongue.gif

chadsrawkband.jpg
[/quote]

S-E-X-A-Y.

Y'know, I never caught this thread until now. Going through those pictures was actually kinda fun! But I guess I have to pay the price and put up my own pictures now. I'm just gonna grab a few off my Facebook:

n719162950_177527_3094.jpg

n719162950_639974_9222.jpg

n719162950_151977_9466.jpg

n719162950_151952_1053.jpg

[quote name='guinaevere']You are! :grouphug:

tongue.gif

chadsrawkband.jpg
[/quote]

I actually really like that picture :)

People at CAG who don't believe I ever went out before, I searched a friend of mine's pictures on Flickr (real life) and found this:
68183804_eaba3d8491.jpg

I'm towards the right sitting on the couch. I was at a fighting game event. Many from Shoryuken were there at my college.

Is that really you, Hex?

[quote name='The Mana Knight'] I was at a fighting game event. Many from Shoryuken were there at my college.[/quote]That is one serious fan, it's bigger than the tv set.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']We were in a dorm with no AC.[/quote]

It couldn't have been that warm in there if one guy is wearing a hoodie and another is wearing a leather jacket. :lol:

[quote name='guinaevere']Is that really you, Hex?[/quote]

Would I go around posting pics of some random ugly dude if it weren't? :lol:

You're not ugly.
tongue.gif

I dunno, I thought I saw a picture of you in the ott last year or a while ago at least and I don't remember you looking like that. *checks OP* ...no, that's not the picture I'm thinking of. ...I'm old. Gettin' deluisional. :roll:

I've got some geritol laying around here if you want. I hear it does wonders for the memory. :D

Jusssst messing.

[quote name='lilboo']Ya know, TMK, anyone could do an image search for "BLACK GUY HAVING FUN" and posting a pic :nottalking:[/QUOTE]Haha, but that is REALLY me, no joke. ;) I think most can tell that is me.

[quote name='Hex']I've got some geritol laying around here if you want. I hear it does wonders for the memory. :D

Jusssst messing.[/quote]I should pick up Flash Focus. It could be age, but more than anything I think it's just laziness.

Here's a better pic (smile = better picture) from a couple years ago. Edited for a friends sake.
k5neoscar.jpg

[quote name='becuzimbrown']You're so cute :)[/QUOTE]

[pedophile]I agree!!! [/pedophile]

[quote name='JMEPO']TMK isnt as ugly as i'd imagined him from his blogs... Not ugly at all...[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k?

That's a great pic of us!
Thanks for buying me that drink that night Woohoo :cool:

Hope you enjoyed what I gave you afterwards

[quote name='lilboo']That's a great pic of us!
Thanks for buying me that drink that night Woohoo :cool:

Hope you enjoyed what I gave you afterwards

Just in case those previous links messed up, because i'm sure they will at some time, here's just te regular images instead of links to them.. this is me:
l_5bbef88b4a1eda1ff9316d1c0e5afd06.jpg

and this is oliver:
DSC00185-1.jpg

[quote name='darthbudge']Cute girlfriend you got there Woohoo.

Also, are you drunk or something in that picture? You look really unhappy or uncomfortable.[/QUOTE]

I was sort of drunk, but mostly annoyed by the camera. Not a fan of 'em.

Oh, and thanks. :)

[quote name='dallow']I fucking hate you woohoo.[/QUOTE]

Why's that?

Me and the ole ball n' chain

l_4ec2ba67063902871b8b1dfcccdcfed7.jpg
Marvin, my cat when he was all young n' tiny
l_710c4814ff345a87e28b627f4379d6db.jpg

Me when I can't sleep at 4 am

l_53943ab6655d18c33089d9ce316f4ab0.jpg

Updated. These damn spoilers tags have a mind of their own! I'm going to switch it to only one spoiler per cag.

I have deleted 2 CAGs due to pics being no longer available. If you would like to be reinstated. Please post in here or pm me your pics. Thanks!

Some old pics from a year ago..., me all casual

04350445.jpg

and me in my work uniform...(this is how I really go to work every morning :cool:)

04420450.jpg
HPIM0443.jpg

:cool:

bread's done
Back