The CAG Family Album 2.0- Updated 02/01/2010

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I don't see your sorry ass posting a picture for ridicule....[/quote]

You couldn't take the time to put on a shirt? I can speak for the group when I say we would have appreciated it.

[quote name='Ender']You couldn't take the time to put on a shirt? I can speak for the group when I say we would have appreciated it.[/QUOTE]

its at the shoulders, not like its a DLF moment

moz-screenshot-3.jpg

[quote name='R1V3R5']Okay, I'll bite. Been on here for years so it's about time I added a pic.[/quote]

Is that a Nightmare on Elm Street poster behind you? Very cool.

[quote name='bmachine']Is that a Nightmare on Elm Street poster behind you? Very cool.[/QUOTE]

Good eye!

It's framed and right over my bed. I'm actually afraid it will eventually fall while I'm asleep and crack my head open.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']Yes, I really am 15. Yes, I really do have freckles. Yes, I really do have a freakin' unibrow.

Discuss[/quote]I had no idea you were so young. You're too critical of yourself. And just what's wrong with freckles?

Pooky, you look as handsome as I imagined.

Snatcher, put a sweater on.

Flash & River, you're hot, now smile.

[quote name='lilboo']

[quote name='darkslime']This was taken on one of the macs in my graphic design class. I'm tired as hell, so I look bad.

me.jpg
[/quote]I don't like being a dick, but damn girl, you gots to shave that moustache.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't like being a dick, but damn girl, you gots to shave that moustache.[/QUOTE]

It's a he, not a she.

Reminds of the time that I went with a friend to Costco.
She saw a kid, maybe 7 or 8 years old and asked the kid if he/she was a boy/girl.
The kid quietly said that she was a girl.
Damn, that little girl will probably need therapy when she grows up.

[quote name='BustaUppa']hey, I'm a tag-team champion now!
me on the right:
Tag-Team-Champs.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:drool:

Speaking of tag teams..

Forget it.

[quote name='unforeseen']It's a he, not a she.

Reminds of the time that I went with a friend to Costco.
She saw a kid, maybe 7 or 8 years old and asked the kid if he/she was a boy/girl.
The kid quietly said that she was a girl.
Damn, that little girl will probably need therapy when she grows up.[/quote]God damn. :rofl:

My bad, darkslime.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']I thought TFN was making fun of his hair :lol:

You could have easily got out of that one if you had pretended you were[/quote]Nobody was asking you, Mr. Caterpillar. :nottalking:

Why the fuck has TFN's and my posts been deleted? We werent making fun of darkslime. Somebody care to tell my happened?

EDIT: ..And why is he silenced!?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StinkyCheese']Why the fuck has TFN's and my posts been deleted? We werent making fun of darkslime. Somebody care to tell my happened?

EDIT: ..And why is he silenced!?[/QUOTE]
Unrelated *sexy* matter.

[quote name='darkslime']What happened?[/quote]

Its very hard to explain without the actual quotes, but basically, TFN thought you were a girl. I laughed at him, and after that, he was embarrased, and said he was sorry.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Unrelated *sexy* matter.[/quote]

But that still doesnt explain why our posts were deleted

[quote name='Maklershed']I'd love to GRAMMAR those two girls on the left.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']God damn you white people are sick and fucked up.[/QUOTE]

What?!

For shits and giggles, I should post up a pic of me wearing a ball gag. (its not nude, just a headshot...and by headshot I mean the one with two eyes, a nose and mouth...dirty minded freaks lol)

Have a feeling that lilboo would probably pester me to post it after this...

[quote name='fullhavok']here's one of me & my friend on Halloween [/quote]

Are you the one dressed as a Ghostbuster or the one dressed as Rosie O'Donnell? ;)

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']For shits and giggles, I should post up a pic of me wearing a ball gag. (its not nude, just a headshot...and by headshot I mean the one with two eyes, a nose and mouth...dirty minded freaks lol)

Have a feeling that lilboo would probably pester me to post it after this...[/QUOTE]
I mean, you might as well go ahead and post it...

bread's done
Back