The CAG Family Album 2.0- Updated 02/01/2010

[quote name='chasemurata']Hey Joe! :wave:

You look tall.[/quote]

He sure doesn't sound that tall.

I imagined more of a
slowpokerodriguez.jpg

;) I kid, I kid

[quote name='woodcan']He sure doesn't sound that tall.

I imagined more of a
slowpokerodriguez.jpg

;) I kid, I kid[/quote]

You cold-hearted snake. :whistle2:(

2mhu9oo.jpg

po jo

Might as well get an updated/non basketball playing pic.

This one is from the Q arena during the game 7 watch party of Cavs vs. Celtics.. They played the televised game over the big screen. I went to game 6 there, but the batteries on the camera were dead and we couldnt find any in the arena.
l_7bf4de46d7478d35af306832668ec604.jpg

Outside of the Q there is a HUGE Lebron poster type thing hanging off a building. Rockin the witness shirt and all. Ballin!

l_fd14040f0311c9e3aafa74a1d58e8e51.jpg

l_fa204fd8b5242da95d2b3190f97364bf.jpg

Me during a trip to Miami, before the 4th of July (when psychologically shit hit the fan for me).

l_cc9606999d9bd46fe45520e09c20a33c.jpg

Aaaannd me after (ie; now).

These pics are great. There should be a thread with mandatory threads, cuz i never knew this was here :(.

Still too afraid to put my pics up here, a lot of people here.....aren't what i expected...

Then again, what DID i expect?

Updated, bitches.

Something is definately funktified with the coding of spoilers in posts. When I get around to it, I'm switching it around to one spoiler tag per CAG.

In the meanwhile, Check the Important update post(#3)!

Past tense FTW! :whee:

Okay, I didnt want to post these, since I never, ever look good in pictures, but if Darthbudge can live with it, so can I.

DSCN1141.jpg

DSCN1143.jpg

Yes, I really am 15. Yes, I really do have freckles. Yes, I really do have a freakin' unibrow.

Discuss

[quote name='tiredfornow']Sweet paintings in the background, but you shouldn't be calling darthbudge ugly.[/quote]

Made 'em myself :cool:.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Oh my god dude shave that shit.[/quote]

Wax is better. It hurts like a bitch but the hair grows back slower and finer.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']Didnt realise you guys would be in such a huff with my 'brow.

I'll wax. promise[/quote]

Poor manscaping is everyone's problem. ;)

I should dig up one or two of mine. Of course for the past 3-4 weeks, I've buzzed my head with a #2guard. Cheaper than paying 12 bucks a month to get it done elsewhere....

bread's done
Back