The "Casey Rybread gets drunk off 2 beers" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='daphatty']I bet the girls love you cause you're a cheap date. ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Music. Really.

Why do you drink Keystone Light, Music? God.

... what the fuck?

Tha xecutioner (6:46:01 PM): ahaha nice OTT title
MusicNoteLess (6:46:28 PM): I know it was something else tho
MusicNoteLess (6:46:33 PM): something else casey said
MusicNoteLess (6:46:36 PM): but I can't remember
Tha Xecutioner (6:47:01 PM): I don't drink from a caaaAaaAaaaAAAaaAaAaan, motherfucker!
MusicNoteLess (6:47:33 PM): fuck
MusicNoteLess (6:47:36 PM): I knew it

[quote name='Brak']Yeah, Music. Really.

Why do you drink Keystone Light, Music? God.

... what the fuck?
[/quote]

Daphatty is that $$$$a, that dude. :cool:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Yea, I wish I had my 360 so I could play COD4 or Gears with CAGs.[/QUOTE]

Ah, RROD. Gotcha.

I still need a 360, but I also need to eat during college, and I need to replace my computer. :whistle2:k

Brown's 360 is still in the Csi. They're trying to figure out if they guy they caught it with right outside his house actually stole it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Soooo we got me, JFD, Frost and Rock so far...if we cant get 4 more we can just do player matches.[/quote]

:wave:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']damn you're slow.

slower than BSB.:cool:[/quote]

:lol:

I had the page up for a bit before I posted...guess I should have refreshed before I did.

[quote name='lordwow']Brown's 360 is still in the Csi. They're trying to figure out if they guy they caught it with right outside his house actually stole it.[/QUOTE]

That's kind of like RROD-ing.

Someone should do a "best of the OTT" blog, so I can remember all of the things I forget.

Hell's Kitchen
absolute bullshit. I hope Petrozza gets hooked up with a job that pays twice as much as he would've made being the executive chef.

[quote name='dcfox']Hell's Kitchen
absolute bullshit. I hope Petrozza gets hooked up with a job that pays twice as much as he would've made being the executive chef.
[/quote]

Srsly.
at least hookerface with downs syndrome is only going to be the senior sous chef. fuck you honey, you go eat a bag of dick.

Damn, I know it's a few weeks old, but that Dimitri the Lover voice mail is funny as hell.

I kept expecting him to say "Respect the cock!"

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I take it Hell's Kitchen is a cooking show?[/quote]
Part cooking part MMA fighting.

WSB sued me for my Knockoff-avatars.

gmoojcheapypq7.png
cheapyknockoffssi1.png

[quote name='dcfox']Part cooking part MMA fighting.[/quote]

I hear "Hell's Kitchen," I think Daredevil. And I'm old enough to remember Frank Miller's Daredevil, so that is the Daredevil I think of.

Then I think about Blind people. Then Blind chicks, and how cool it'd be to date one. Even though the blind can still see personality flaws, you wouldn't need to even hide the video camera in the bedroom. Then you can upload it to the web - how'd she know?

That is about when my train of thought derails and I see we have potato chips.

I think I'll have some potato chips.

I wish I could cook. Then I could be on Hell's Kitchen.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I wish I could cook. Then I could be on Hell's Kitchen.[/QUOTE]

You can still be on Hell's Kitchen. Cooking skill not required.

You just need a nutty signature dish to gross GR out on the first episode. Something like raw fish wrapped around chocolate should do the trick.

[quote name='seanr1221']LP, do you wanna play Gears? Music? Zew, want some easy kills?

B-B-B-BAYXTER???[/quote]

I'm about to eat...I'm horrible at Gears...maybe when I finish dinner if you guys are still on, I'll hop on.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Are nipples allowed in the ATOT banner?[/QUOTE]

Boobie nipples or nipples like on a baby's bottle?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']WSB sued me for my Knockoff-avatars.

gmoojcheapypq7.png
cheapyknockoffssi1.png
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I may have got a judgment, but collecting on it is proving quite the challenge.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']The first one.[/QUOTE]

As long as they are completely covered by the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back