The Corrosive OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lilboo']Oh hell yeah! WhipSmartBanky with the Backstreet Boys?!

SEXY![/QUOTE]
You have no idea.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That's funny, I always thought of you more as Jerry's Kids
JerryLewis.jpg
[/QUOTE]
HEY LADY! OH LADY!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Check out the latest Inside Xbox, lilboo![/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :applause:

What makes this even funnier is that I just turn it on as my BF walks in and looks at the TV and goes "Who's he?" :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Can we get a release date on the next season of ATOT?[/quote]

Damn yous...

EDIT: Actually, I've been online a lot less than I thought I would be since I started teaching and whatnot. Hopefully it will settle down soon.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just to budge it up, I'm gonna change my tag to corrosiveiron for a week.[/QUOTE]

We'll switch. I'll be TiredForEons!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']ATOT is like the Duke Nukem of stuff nobody cares about.[/QUOTE]

you mean everyone has been waiting for a sequel for like 10 years to the point they forgot they were waiting for it except to make fun of it?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Damn yous...

EDIT: Actually, I've been online a lot less than I thought I would be since I started teaching and whatnot. Hopefully it will settle down soon.[/quote]Seriously, the kids should take a back seat. I thought you had your priorities straight.

[quote name='Chika']you mean everyone has been waiting for a sequel for like 10 years to the point they forgot they were waiting for it except to make fun of it?[/QUOTE]
Indeed. So fucking indeed.

[quote name='TheRock88']Unless Mcfatten gets in, you're screwed Brown. Royal cheese is doing really nice though.[/quote]

Unless Royal gets me the 20 points I need ;).

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']ATOT is like the Duke Nukem of stuff nobody cares about.[/quote]

Woah...

[quote name='Chika']you mean everyone has been waiting for a sequel for like 10 years to the point they forgot they were waiting for it except to make fun of it?[/quote]

BSB brings that hawt vaporware shizz

[quote name='guinaevere']Seriously, the kids should take a back seat. I thought you had your priorities straight.[/quote]

ATOT doesn't pay the bills. Unless...

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Unless Royal gets me the 20 points I need ;).[/QUOTE]

Receivers do not generally score 3TDs and get over 125 receiving yards.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Woah...

ATOT doesn't pay the bills. Unless...[/QUOTE]
Sorry BSB...snide WSB was too snide.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Receivers do not generally score 3TDs and get over 125 receiving yards.[/quote]

But He's not just ANY receiver.

He's Eddie fucking Royal.

I really hope the Broncos lose.

In my keepers league, I'm down by 4 pts and my opponent has Cutler while I have Kirk Morrison and Gibril Wilson left.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Woah...

ATOT doesn't pay the bills. Unless...[/QUOTE]

kinky. i'll see you later.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dang, you can't just talk about piracy and threaten to kill other members like it ain't no thang, JohnnyFoxDarko.[/QUOTE]
That's why I reported him.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Mike and Mike suck at calling football games. Not suprising since their radio show eats dick.[/quote]

Ditka sucks too.

[quote name='Chika']kinky. i'll see you later.[/quote]

That you will... Lots of me - At just $9.99 per month!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fucking log file is over 117mb and counting. Holy shit.[/quote]

Is this more poo humor?

[quote name='Mojimbo']dartbudge sent it to Brak today, Corrosive Frost.[/QUOTE]

Last I saw, when he was bitching about a tube with a poster costing $9 to send media mail (how?), he said he had sent the card to Munch for less than $3.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Mike and Mike suck at calling football games. Not suprising since their radio show eats dick.[/QUOTE]

This is true. Can't be worse than John Madden though...

Hey Brax, what's the hardest part of Stranglehold on Hard Boiled? I can already imagine that last boss section will be a shit-ton of fun... D:

[quote name='Mojimbo']dartbudge sent it to Brak today, Corrosive Frost.[/quote]

Munch reclaimed it in time, so I sent it to him. He was next in line after all.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Last I saw, when he was bitching about a tube with a poster costing $9 to send media mail (how?), he said he had sent the card to Munch for less than $3.[/quote]

I dunno, but apparently the cheapest way to ship a poster tube to NY is $9. :bomb:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That you will... Lots of me - At just $9.99 per month!

Is this more poo humor?[/QUOTE]
No, but now I'm taking it back and I will use it for that purpose in the future.

How would munch get it in 8 hours, corrosivefrost? :cool:

Also, you don't even need that specific thing, any one of those will do, AFAIK.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']No, but now I'm taking it back and I will use it for that purpose in the future.[/quote]

Once it's out, you can't put it back in.

[quote name='guinaevere']I am having abandonment issues tonight because of Guitar Hero 4. *mumble mumble* Somebody entertain me!![/quote]

Gwenny, dear, I just realized we weren't xbox friends. I need to keep better tabs on your meanderings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back