The Corrosive OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']This is true. Can't be worse than John Madden though...[/QUOTE]

I actually like Madden.

Brian Billick was reallly good for his first week in the booth. I really think he can be a top level guy if he keeps at it. Very insightful without being an ass.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Sheeeeeit, you know how we do, bay-bay![/quote]What's with this "we" crap?!? I thought you were dedicated to me. Now you're rolling with the entire sqaud or something??

[quote name='guinaevere']What's with this "we" crap?!? I thought you were dedicated to me. Now you're rolling with the entire sqaud or something??[/quote]

I meant that as in the royal "We." Or, if you find that unacceptable, I meant you + me = we :cool:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Gwenny, dear, I just realized we weren't xbox friends. I need to keep better tabs on your meanderings.[/quote]I needs more friends!! Maybe one day I'll even play online wif some of you.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why did you leave the OTT, guinaevere?[/quote]Why Jimbo, I didn't know you cared. Check my post history, I took a few days off from CAG in general. My friend is in vegas at a vendor conference till Thursday and I'm bored to tears over here, so I'm back.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Dang, Budge killed the OTT.[/quote]

I think JFD's oh so sensual private messages to Jimbo killed the OTT. It just took a minute or two to take effect.

Night OTT.

EDIT: Your boy Munch was in line mang, he just hadn't responded to my PMs in awhile, that is why I was gonna send it to you.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I actually like Madden.

Brian Billick was reallly good for his first week in the booth. I really think he can be a top level guy if he keeps at it. Very insightful without being an ass.[/QUOTE]

Madden was probably a lot better before senility kicked in.
"The Broncos just scored a TD. That's 6 on the board for getting it in the endzone."
He's like the Dubya of football commentary. ;)

Billick seems amusing, though I didn't catch his commentary this week -- I just liked his radio commercial "... in a Ham and Egg sandwich, the Chicken is involved, but the Pig is committed. BE THAT PIG!"

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Mojimbo, I sent you a very sensual private message.[/quote]And what do I get out of this?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I meant that as in the royal "We." Or, if you find that unacceptable, I meant you + me = we :cool:[/quote]♥♥♥

[quote name='darthbudge']Buy Castle Crashers Gwen. It is alot of fun, that will pass away many hours with ease.[/quote]I'm not even back an hour and you're already trying to get rid of me?

Any of you guys who already saw Terminator tonight, I missed the first 20 min and was wondering about the beginning:

Why is Cameron now going after John and Sarah?

I know, but I already had it once, couldn't use it, and sent it off to Liquid to be a nice guy and not clog the flow. :|

And I can't remember the hardest Hard Boiled part of Stranglehold, but I had to beat the boss twice, on Hard Boiled, because the Achievement glitched.

(I wanted to ease the pain and frustration by hitting my dick with a hammer.)

[quote name='TheRock88']Any of you guys who already saw Terminator tonight, I missed the first 20 min and was wondering about the beginning:

[/quote]

Because TSCC sucks and is totally not like the Terminator movies.

Sarah Connor Chronicles>Terminator 3

shit, with McG directing T4, I'll go out on a limb and say it's better than that one, too.

[quote name='TheRock88']Any of you guys who already saw Terminator tonight, I missed the first 20 min and was wondering about the beginning:

[/QUOTE]
She got blow'd up in the jeep, and when she rebooted there was a blip on her hud about some sort of primary CPU damage, so apparently she reverted to her original programming.

[quote name='darthbudge']Because TSCC sucks and is totally not like the Terminator movies.[/quote]

I havent seen the show since the pilot, but this episode is actually pretty badass.

Rock88

apparently last season, some shit blew everyone up and fucked with cameron's directives.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Sounds like you're ____ed, JFD, it shouldn't be doing that.[/quote]

That doesn't sound good. :lol:

[quote name='TheRock88']ah, thanks WSB and Joe[/QUOTE]
The part where Sarah pins Cameron between the two trucks and Cameron tries to convince John that she fixed herself and was okay was awesome.
That was very much a "River*" moment.

*Firefly fans will know what I mean.

[quote name='lordwow']Evening OTT. Can't wait to see some Fringe tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to record it, but if it's anything like Lost I really don't feel like waiting five years to find out nothing more than I knew in the pilot.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Some sci-fi series that failed and then later got a movie.[/QUOTE]
*glares*

That's dangerously close to Ignore List territory.

I'd hit it. :cool:

medium_2840973627_6c8d67fc41_o.jpg

The review I read about it stated that it was more like House or even the old X-Files, where each week they solved some bizzaro crime/event using Fringe science, but there's some overarching bigger "mythology" that will span the season. No aliens though.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']*glares*

That's dangerously close to Ignore List territory.[/QUOTE]
?
It only got one season. Not enough people watched it. It failed. I don't mean to say it was bad or good, but it got yanked after 1 season.

[quote name='lordwow']The review I read about it stated that it was more like House or even the old X-Files, where each week they solved some bizzaro crime/event using Fringe science, but there's some overarching bigger "mythology" that will span the season. No aliens though.[/QUOTE]
Interesting.
[quote name='crystalklear64']?
It only got one season. Not enough people watched it. It failed. I don't mean to say it was bad or good, but it got yanked after 1 season.[/QUOTE]
I know, I know, that's why I didn't push the button.

[quote name='lordwow']The review I read about it stated that it was more like House or even the old X-Files, where each week they solved some bizzaro crime/event using Fringe science, but there's some overarching bigger "mythology" that will span the season. No aliens though.[/QUOTE]

So...almost exactly the same thing as House, then? Swap "Fringe science" for "fringe diseases" and you've got the exact same setup. :lol:

I dont remember the nurses being that stacked in the previous SH games.

Not a bad thing, but it evokes a far different reaction than fear :/

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']So...almost exactly the same thing as House, then? Swap "Fringe science" for "fringe diseases" and you've got the exact same setup. :lol:[/QUOTE]

We'll see. Pilots (though Lost is a notable exception) are pretty awful, we'll see what happens in the first couple of episodes, though it does sound a lot like that. I'm a big House fan and a big sci-fi fan, so it sounds good to me :lol:

What time/channel does Fringe come on? It's tomorrow, right?

What about the show about the Glory Holes? Was that on tonight? I sat here all night and was fat :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back