The DemOTT Mang, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you send me a message last night that said "night at the museum", wolve11? :lol:

My head is spinning because I only laid down to bed an hour and a half ago and here I am.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why did you send me a message last night that said "night at the museum", wolve11? :lol:

My head is spinning because I only laid down to bed an hour and a half ago and here I am.[/QUOTE]

I thought I said that Night at the Museum is better than the garbage known as Bionic Commando....maybe you didn't get the full message.

It kinda sucks I'll have to throw my bookshelves into my parent's house if I move back into Boston, there's no way they'll fit in the new apartment.

Hey Rocko, re: Flaarke bookcases

(keep in mind I don't own any DVD cases)

I own the Flaarke, and I have 45 :hd:/:br:/:ps3: cases per shelf.

The Flaarke is pretty much the best value in media storage if you're close to an ikea.

How big of a package does it come in? I'm wondering if I could buy one when I go to Busch Gardens. If it's all disassembled and lying flat it might be doable. :whistle2:k

I would get one of those and sell my PS3 in a heartbeat :cool:

Is Golden Axe any good on XBLA? For $3 it sounds like a winner.

[quote name='Brak']Yaris? Can it shoot at spiders made of gas pump nozzles?[/QUOTE]

No, sadly.

I bought it 3 years ago in anticipation of $4/gal gas. I did the math, and found that it was cheaper to own a Yaris over a hybrid until I kept the car for 7+ years.

It was a smart decision until gas went back down to $2/gal.

I'm sitting on 6k+ of

If you like Golden Axe, yes.

Keep in mind that you can get it in that Genesis collection... but there's no online co-op.

[quote name='seanr1221']You can use space bucks on the amazon deal?[/QUOTE]

No graduate.

I'll buy GA for your graduation gift.

Munch: re BH200/:ps3:

Yeah, if I found a $200 BH200, I wouldn't have bought a Triple.

As of now, the only things making me keep the Triple is my gameshare group and Lair. :whistle2:#

I think i may have a hard drive going bad in my desktop. Every time i try to access it, it's like it has to wake the drive up first. Causes a delay before it brings up the drive contents.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JolietJake']I think i may have ahard drive going bad in my desktop. Every time i try to access it, it's like it has to wake the drive up first. Causes a delay before it brings up the drive contents.[/QUOTE]
Might be silly, but check your power management settings, make sure your hard drive isn't set to turn off after x-minutes.

Actually it was set to turn off after 20 minutes. Seems kind of strange for a desktop, guess that's a default setting in Win7. Under XP i don't remember it doing that.

My god, "dip" is the worst thing ever. Never doing that again.

I bought Hamlet 2 last night because it was 2.99 and I could get another movie free with it. Grabbed Requiem for a Dream for my free movie. Got home, Requiem didn't work, and even if it would have I'd have still returned it because it was the edited version. Watched like half of Hamlet 2 and then turned that shit off. It was terrible.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I was seriously right about to give you that link. :cool:
I've had it on repeat since last night; I really like it.

(David Lynch only did the art, by the way.)[/QUOTE]

Haha, nice.

(Yeah, I know, but the art looks pretty fucking nice. Plus, it's 100 pages worth!)

[quote name='munch']Bill Simmons said that Kobe should have won an Oscar nomination for that performance.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read that, and agree. Kobe is a great player, no doubt, but can anybody really believe he's a good guy?

The weird thing is that Puma is legit like 11 years old. He probably snagged some from his dad's stash.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Haha, nice.

(Yeah, I know, but the art looks pretty fucking nice. Plus, it's 100 pages worth!)[/QUOTE]

True. Day 1 purchase for me.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I might have to do the same. Kinda looking forward to buying a CD-R. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That he's telling EMI to fuck off like that is absolutely fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back