The DemOTT Mang, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']I didn't :cool:[/QUOTE]

Me neither. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']That he's telling EMI to fuck off like that is absolutely fantastic.[/QUOTE]

Hell yes it is.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Who else remembers when Puma decided to get drunk alone? I imagine that's how the dipping went down. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Who else remembers when Puma decided to get drunk alone? I imagine that's how the dipping went down. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I was with my buddies last night and they gave me some.

I kept accidentally swallowing it. Made me all sick to my stomach.

[quote name='Brak']How come all - ALL - well-off, white suburban kids do dip?[/QUOTE]

Do they? I grew up in the boonies and everyone there dipped. I even did a couple of times. Awful stuff.

Why does Brak think I live in a suburban area? There are like 25k people in my town. My house is like two blocks away from a farm. :whistle2:?

Liquid, thanks for that Instructables link last night. My dad and I are going to try and build two of those units over Memorial Day weekend.

Anyone have any suggestions for that retro XBLA Amazon sale? Any of those games still fun if they don't have sentimental value?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Nah, I was with my buddies last night and they gave me some.

I kept accidentally swallowing it. Made me all sick to my stomach.[/QUOTE]How do your 11 year old buddies get dip?

[quote name='Rocko']Liquid, thanks for that Instructables link last night. My dad and I are going to try and build two of those units over Memorial Day weekend.[/QUOTE]No problem. :)

Which one did you decide on?

Probably 95% of them. I had one when I graduated but in one of my classes I was one out of three that did with about 20+ that didn't. With this recession, it's probably worse now.

[quote name='Liquid 2']No problem. :)

Which one did you decide on?[/QUOTE]
http://www.instructables.com/id/DVD-Shelving-for-20-ish/

We just need to get a pocket hole jig, or find someone who has one. At worst, they're only $40. And some wood stain, since I'd like it to not be plain wood. And wood, obviously. :lol:

I'm excited, though, since it's going to yield a really nice setup in my room. I'm going to take out a short, wide bookcase and one of those wire DVD tower things and replace them with two of these units. It's going to yield a lot of extra space and be a lot more convenient.

[quote name='Wolve11']Rocko that dude that sells the 35 dollar 4000 point cards. Also sells arcade games for $6. I'd link it if I was at home[/QUOTE]
Amazon has $5 XBLA retro games for $3.

--

Temp, let's play COD since I missed you last night. When are you getting rid of it?

[quote name='Liquid 2']How do your 11 year old buddies get dip?

No problem. :)

Which one did you decide on?[/QUOTE]

They have other people buy it for them.

There haven't been many good XBLA recently. I remember there being great ones almost every week back around 07-08.

The only one I can think of that I'm looking forward to is the Magic:The Gathering one.

Wow, GeoWars 2 for 6 bucks is tempting.

I'm applying at Walmart online. I really only want to work Electronics, but I should probably check the box for all departments right?

Dipping is gross. I've seen dudes sitting in class at university spitting into a cup and it disgusts me. I'd rather miss some class and go outside for a smoke as opposed to sitting there hating life while having a nicotine high anyways.

[quote name='Wolve11']$50 shipped for 120 gig?[/QUOTE]
That sounds good to me!

Can you give me a week, or so?

[quote name='Wolve11']Yea but I'll ship it early since I leave next week for crazy shooting while driving cars and ramming them into other cars school.[/QUOTE]

:shock:

Vigilante 8 has a school?

[quote name='Wolve11']It's called gryphon group. It's similar to blackwater. I get tased too. :([/QUOTE]
I kinda want to get zapped, just to see what it feels like. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back