The end of the OTT has been rescheduled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final post. Munch - I saw your post in the Dance of Dragons thread. Don't let people's bullshit hold you off from book 4. Its fantastic. Just as good as any of the other books .. in my opinion a bit better even since it heavily deals with
the Lannisters
aka my favorite characters.

I wish I read books like Mak. I tried, but I just couldn't do it.

I actually wish I had more hobbies than games (and the gym if you can count that).

[quote name='Maklershed']Final post. Munch - I saw your post in the Dance of Dragons thread. Don't let people's bullshit hold you off from book 4. Its fantastic. Just as good as any of the other books .. in my opinion a bit better even since it heavily deals with
the Lannisters
aka my favorite characters.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to read it. I have about 250 pages in the third book left. I swear I keep thinking I'm almost done. Anyway, I'm probably going to try and read the 4th book toward the end of the summer.

Hey Sean, can you play tonight? Like, for real this time?

Alright question for those of you that have been playing LA Noire. I'm terrible at interviews and interrogations. Here's an example of something I got wrong but I have no idea why:

In the first major case when you're interrogating Kalou, you have "religious emnity between Kalou and Gage" as your evidence. So when you ask Kalou about it and he says "I don't know what you're talking about" and he's lying .. why is it correct to Doubt instead of accusing him of lying when he was in fact lying?

[quote name='seanr1221']I wish I read books like Mak. I tried, but I just couldn't do it.[/QUOTE]

Spending close to two hours a day on a bus with nothing else to do really helps that hobby along.

Anyone place any bets on the Preakness?
I got $5 on Mucho Macho Man to win, $5 on Animal Kingdom to win (I think -- picked just because it was the favorite) and a $6 trifecta box for Mucho Macho Man, Animal Kingdom and Dance City. I haven't been watching so I hope Dance City didn't get scratched. I'm pretty sure they none of them will though since it's a good day for horse racing up there.

EDIT: I remember now. I didn't pick Animal Kingdom, I picked Shackleford as my 2nd choice to win because I wanted/hoped he would win the Derby. I kept him out of my trifecta though because I thought I'd be better off with Animal Kingdom in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']No new OTT?

I was thinking "It's the end of the OTT as we know it...I feel fine".[/QUOTE]

I've had that song stuck in my head all day today. As for new OTT, people have been getting lazy lately.

[quote name='Eviltude']Anyone place any bets on the Preakness?
I got $5 on Mucho Macho Man to win, $5 on Animal Kingdom to win (I think -- picked just because it was the favorite) and a $6 trifecta box for Mucho Macho Man, Animal Kingdom and Dance City. I haven't been watching so I hope Dance City didn't get scratched. I'm pretty sure they none of them will though since it's a good day for horse racing up there.

[/QUOTE]

You only took Mucho Macho Man to honor the death of Macho Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back