The end of the OTT has been rescheduled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JStryke']Of course YOU would eat Snyder's. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Name me a better pretzel? Oh, and you'll find that the area is rife with pretzel factories...Snyders, Utz, Tom Sawyers, Goods...they are all within a 100 mile radius.

nottumor.jpg

[quote name='Number83']Name me a better pretzel? Oh, and you'll find that the area is rife with pretzel factories...Snyders, Utz, Tom Sawyers, Goods...they are all within a 100 mile radius.[/QUOTE]

I was only picking on you. :razz: I actually know a guy who works there.

And I've always been more fond of the soft pretzels myself. Auntie Anne's and Bavarians around here.

[quote name='JStryke']I was only picking on you. :razz: I actually know a guy who works there.

And I've always been more fond of the soft pretzels myself. Auntie Anne's and Bavarians around here.[/QUOTE]

I love soft pretzels too...Thats the Philadelphian in me.

[quote name='Number83']I love soft pretzels too...Thats the Philadelphian in me.[/QUOTE]

There's a soft pretzel vendor at one of the Philadelphia airports (I'm assuming PHL) that has amazing pretzels. My mom always brings a bunch home whenever she goes there. Needless to say, they're gone within a few days.

And yes, soft pretzels > hard pretzels.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

My beard is growing in nicely...although I'm a little perturbed by the gray patches in it.

HELP ME EMMITT SMITH!!!![/QUOTE]

I shaved off the stache because there were two long gray hairs visibly sitting atop the rest. Although whenever I grow facial hair half of it comes in red/rust colored when the hair on my head is black is a complete mystery.

[quote name='mr ryles']just stopping by to be part of the last OTT ever[/QUOTE]

Lame $$$$$$s ruined it. That and a lack of intentionally created "drama".

Very Cool...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6314575.html?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B1

Microsoft giving students 360s with new PCs

Publisher offering free gaming console to those who buy a Windows 7 desktop priced $700 and up beginning May 22

To be eligible for the deal, students will need a valid ".edu" e-mail address. They'll also be required to verify their student status. Those without a valid e-mail address can alternatively stop in at a participating retailer with a valid student ID to redeem the offer. For more information, check out Microsoft's official website for the deal.

Now to watch it be exploited by people with bad intentions in 3...2...1...GO!

[quote name='Number83']Very Cool...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6314575.html?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B1

Microsoft giving students 360s with new PCs

Publisher offering free gaming console to those who buy a Windows 7 desktop priced $700 and up beginning May 22

Now to watch it be exploited by people with bad intentions in 3...2...1...GO![/QUOTE]

That falls under the "Good Idea, Bad Idea" category. Boost 360 sales by including it and get consoles into the hands of more people while simultaneously ruining the educations of everyone that gets in on the deal. :lol:

I'm still using the desktop I bought from some dude and had the exchange in a denny's parking lot back in say, 2003ish. It was one of my brother's co-workers whose cousin would jack them brand new from an office building. I remember when I asked him to list the specifications of the computer he wrote down

computer
keyboard
mouse
cd-rom
screen

and ask if I was a hacker since I was interested in what it had.

I also have a laptop now but that thing is a mess. fucking budget gateway laptop from 2008 has overheating issues and busted dvd rom drive.

Heh, screen size was his major selling point when we met. "My mom has a computer like this and hers was only 15". This one is way better, it's 17"!"

I h8 my Gateway laptop. Works well for browsing the internet, but once you open up something else while browsing it explodes.

[quote name='DT778']I also have a laptop now but that thing is a mess. fucking budget gateway laptop from 2008 has overheating issues and busted dvd rom drive.[/QUOTE]

After my desktop blew up, I bought a Dell C400 used from a CAG and it worked like a charm for the longest time. It even survived for about 2 years after I spilled the entire contents of a bong on it.

We made "termite farms" in animal behavior today and brought them home to observe them for the weekend. Apparently they turn the color of their food so we put red napkins in there. Should be interesting. I also got an email from a company in San Antonio today saying I was qualified for a position which I applied for but beat out by someone and they would pass my info along to similar companies in need of employees for the next 3 months. That is better news than anything else job related thus far.

Got rejected, again, for a Physicist position at China Lake, CA (so much for having someone that works there vouch for me). I must be fucking stupid if I thought I was going to ever get out of this fucking place and not avoid working some dead in fucking career.

South Park is really phoneing it in this season.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Join the military, man![/QUOTE]

I have thought about it. I would rather not.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I thought last nights episode was pretty good. Didn't see the past two though.[/QUOTE]

I liked the one last week. Didn't catch last nights. The funny bot episode was ok at best and I don't even remember the first one so that says something.

The Canada one was funny but could have been funnier. Last nights had a few funny parts but seemed like poor execution same with the funny bot episode.

I guess it is just to much to live up to at times, especially when Randy Marsh is one of the main characters of an episode.

I am probably just busting balls just because.

[quote name='flowery']The Canada one was funny but could have been funnier. Last nights had a few funny parts but seemed like poor execution same with the funny bot episode.

I guess it is just to much to live up to at times, especially when Randy Marsh is one of the main characters of an episode.

I am probably just busting balls just because.[/QUOTE]

Randy is one of my favorite characters that isn't one of the 4 boys. There was a time where Mr./Mrs. Garrison was awesome but Randy's episodes are consistently on point if you ask me. Walmart, Food Network, Global Warming, AA. Even in episodes where he is a secondary character like the Fingerbang episode, he sort of steals the show.

Must...keep...applying. I was able to find a job in my area and jumped on that shiz. I'm surprisingly overqualified. It makes me feel good to know there are jobs out there that don't require "5 years experience in a related field", even if I don't get the position. Also applied to one in MA and New Orleans, even though I would reeeeaaallllllly hate to move to New Orleans. As much as I would like to move to the state of LA, fuck going to New Orleans...unless they are going to pay me.

[quote name='Eviltude']Must...keep...applying. I was able to find a job in my area and jumped on that shiz. I'm surprisingly overqualified. It makes me feel good to know there are jobs out there that don't require "5 years experience in a related field", even if I don't get the position. Also applied to one in MA and New Orleans, even though I would reeeeaaallllllly hate to move to New Orleans. As much as I would like to move to the state of LA, fuck going to New Orleans...unless they are going to pay me.[/QUOTE]

Have you been anywhere in LA outside of New Orleans? It sucks.

[quote name='Eviltude']Must...keep...applying. I was able to find a job in my area and jumped on that shiz. I'm surprisingly overqualified. It makes me feel good to know there are jobs out there that don't require "5 years experience in a related field", even if I don't get the position. Also applied to one in MA and New Orleans, even though I would reeeeaaallllllly hate to move to New Orleans. As much as I would like to move to the state of LA, fuck going to New Orleans...unless they are going to pay me.[/QUOTE]

Haha. New Orleans is the good part of LA...

First, it's not a permanent positions. Second, I like alligators n such and I would like to see the actual bayou and swamp area if I work in LA, not work in a port. I've lived in Norfolk my whole life, so a temporary change of scene would be welcomed. If I'm lucky I'll get to meet Troy from Swamp People. :cool: Not like I wouldn't visit New Orleans a few times to get hammered.

Parks and Office spoilers.

These last couple of episodes of The Office were really good. If they can keep it up for next season, Carell leaving wouldn't be as big of a blow. I don't think they can keep it up all season though. I hope they go with an inside hire over someone new.

Parks and Rec was amazing. There's no sign of it slowing down. I'm worried about all the changes, but I think I'm overreacting. I hate change.

God fucking damn I hate cliffhangers though.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hey Munch, sorry I passed out last night. I couldn't wait for Grown Ups to be over ;)[/QUOTE]

Not a problem at all. That movie was fucking awful. I think all I have left is the final test chamber--5 I believe. So if you can still do it, then I'd appreciate it. I want to 1000 this game.

Ok. Hopefully my wife won't try and watch some shitty movie on netflix. You should have seen her face when I said that I wanted to play Portal. It was my birthday, too. Sad times. :cry:

[quote name='munch']Ok. Hopefully my wife won't try and watch some shitty movie on netflix. You should have seen her face when I said that I wanted to play Portal. It was my birthday, too. Sad times. :cry:[/QUOTE]
:'[

[quote name='munch']Ok. Hopefully my wife won't try and watch some shitty movie on netflix. You should have seen her face when I said that I wanted to play Portal. It was my birthday, too. Sad times. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Chicks treat birthdays like a holiday. Shit is just another day to me and I'm only 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back