The Fandango Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Axel winning VIA COUNT OUT is ridiculous. Either push the guy fully or don't - going halfway isn't working.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KaneRobot']Countouts and random match stoppages, that Curtis Axel sure is a threat.[/QUOTE]

581748_337029773093086_613453362_n.jpg

Pretty much.

Marked the hell out when that promo came on. It's been ages since that's happened, probably since Ziggler won the title.

I'm sure gonna miss them on NXT, but the thing is that there's so much good talent on there that it'll still be the best show WWE has. Generico/Zayn is going to be fast tracked for sure, he's already over after two tapings. I'd like to see Graves be the next to get pushed into the NXT title scene but
it seems the next feud is going to be Dallas/Kruger for the NXT title and Wyatt Family is going to drop the tag titles to Graves/Ohno over the next month or so.

The Wyatt Family coming up to RAW is about the best thing I've heard all year when it comes to the E.

Bret has always been my favorite (since I was about 8-9) and I get never ending shit about it from wrestling fans.

Here's hoping Ryder does something awesome, the guy really has nothing to lose (again) at this point, just hope he doesn't take the schmuk road by burning any bridges.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']
Bret has always been my favorite (since I was about 8-9) and I get never ending shit about it from wrestling fans. [/QUOTE]

This is new. He's easily my favorite and I've never had people give me crap about it. What's wrong with loving the Excellence of Execution?

Who planned the Cesaro-Gabriel match on Main Event?? "OK, I want you to do nothing but chinlocks for your offense before the finish."

[quote name='ced']Who planned the Cesaro-Gabriel match on Main Event?? "OK, I want you to do nothing but chinlocks for your offense before the finish."[/QUOTE]

It sounds like Orton had a hand in it.

It all starts when Cena eats all of Fred's Fruity Pebbles and Fred challenges Cena to a match for the Bedrock Heavyweight title. Cena no sells everything until Bam Bam clobbers him with his club, causing him to do the Flintstone Flop and gets pinned by Pebbles for the 3 count.

[quote name='Sonne']If CM Punk actually does a voice for that thing, he loses all credibility.[/QUOTE]

Since when did CM Punk have any credibility left?

Everybody bracing for that feeling of being underwhelmed? I sure am.

I guess a guy like John Morrison would be a nice pick up, but I'm expecting somebody like Bobby Lashley or RVD (again).

I just re-read Dixie tweet. "Summer adventure"? The fuck? We going on the WCW Bruise Cruise or something here?

[quote name='ZForce']I predict it will be this man[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Every semi-recognizable name who debuts for TNA needs to follow that format. Just their own personalized version of TNA's Van Dam music.

I don't think Punk being in some lame animated movie hurts his credibility but I was under the impression he's not popular with kids so why bother when there are bad guys who would make more sense like Sandow or Big Show or something.

I said it because of his whole, this company works for me, I don't work for this company attitude in general. But it is true, he's not turning down all those merch sales I'm sure. I'd just prefer to see him avoid shit like this. Like someone mentioned, I'm sure Show or someone would be better suited for this.

The TNA free agent? Pff, it's not gonna be anyone who was mentioned or worth writing about, I'm sure.

Wrestling Thread, I've made a fantastic and amazing discovery. It's a (totally not safe for work) video on YouTube named "Iron Sheik drunk and stumbling shoots on Ric Flair". Easily, the funniest wrestling video I've seen in quite some time. It has:

New Jack, Honky Tonk Man, and the Iron Shiek all shooting on Ric Flair.

New Jack holding some crazy looking knife.

Shiek going nuts on Flair.

Honky Tonk Man mooning Flair via the camera multiple times.

Shiekie pulling down his pants and mooning "Flair".

Iron Shiek NOT being able to pull up his pants back up.

A mini "why me?" shoot promo by Shiek's manager(?) as he tries to get Shiekie's pants up.

Sheik stumbling around with his pants around his ankles.

That was pretty good. I might like it more if it had a silent film effect to it with more facial expressions and the title cards popping up to tell you what is going on. That actually might not make a bad gimmick for someone who can't cut a promo on the mic.

[quote name='Ervgotti85']Wow if this was the kind of thing he did for his return promo to WWE after being fired, Matt would be a WWE world champion at this point.[/QUOTE]

Doubtful. It's still Matt Hardy.

I love ripping Matt Hardy for anything I can, but I can't hate on him for collecting action figures of himself. I'd also do that if I had figures of myself.

I actually had a lot of fun at the event. TNA doesn't know what subtle means though. Between Hogan trying to give Sabin the rub and teasing an Abyss return, it was so heavy-handed and beaten into your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back