The Flea Market Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Kermit036, I must have those Darkstalkers figures. Would you be willing to sell them? I'll make it worth your time..

All I found at the flea market this weekend was an empty space -- apparently they cancelled it and didn't tell anyone. Going to try again next week and see what happens.

Picked up gamecube with gameboy attachment and frogger disc only for 6.50. Missing the start up disc for the gameboy :(

[quote name='jaysapathy']Dear Kermit036, I must have those Darkstalkers figures. Would you be willing to sell them? I'll make it worth your time..
[/QUOTE]

PM'd

[quote name='Jedi1979']Never get to post since i am a mailman and usually always work on Saturdays but today i went to a small flea market and came across a great load of PS1 RPGS...the guy wanted $10 for the Lunars and $5 each on the rest...both Lunars seem complete and even the paper wrapping is still on the medallion...most of the discs are in great shape so for $90 i got the following

Lunar
Lunar 2
Suikoden
Suikoden II:drool:
Persona 2
Final Fantasy VII
Tales of Destiny
Legend of Mana
Alundra 2
Silent Hill
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier 2 (missing back cover)
Breath of Fire IV
Hoshigami
Chrono Cross
Parasite Eve

sorry for the huge pic

very curious to see how much i can make from these
20100926161358931.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0hjSaYCRnA&feature=related[/MEDIA]

So jealous. I would settle for just a copy of Suiko2

Pokemon Yellow
Final Fantasy Legend 3 complete
Blaze 2 player stick for the PS1/2
Xiangua Soul Calibur figure
Incomplete Legend of the Dragoon (Missing the fourth disc)
Final Fantasy X
Roller Coaster Tycoon Gold Edition

Was looking at Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the Xbox but they said it didn't work (I had a CD repair kit and was willing to take the 5 dollar plunge and try and fix it) and refused to sell it, oh well. Saw a Sega Saturn with the oval buttons and complete but it was sold already...=/

$33

All of this stuff was from one regular. Offered $30 for all of the NES stuff, looking in the bag when I got home I found a surprise in the TG-16 HuCard at the bottom of the bag with the NES games. I ended up adding in the empty cases & 2 Genesis carts for $3.

Cloudy day, still wet out and almost a ghost town at the flea market today. I used to see many more sellers on days in November if the weather was nice enough at this flea so many years back. I'm done looking around outside in about 10 minutes with so few sellers, look around inside only new games I see are $5 NDS games of which I own the one I would have definately grabbed for 5 if I didn't have it in Picross DS.

The one regular is a kid that is 16 and his dad. As I'm leaving on a day that seems as if it's going to end up being nothing, talking to his dad he hints at an old Nintendo his kid picked up but then told me that he's holding it for somebody, I politely asked if it was the other regular game guy as he gave me this holding line once before when I asked about just buying a network adaptor attached to a PS2 system (they had 2 PS2s which he said some "guy" was offering to come back and buy one of them for $40) and I was told it was two older men or something of the likes this time around. I went and found Jr and asked him what he found since I typically shoot the shit with him and ask him how he did on the hunt at yardsales. He offered to show me and when I asked about it being on hold he didn't know what I was talking about and those two guys seemed not to exsist.

We step outside to their van and he puts out what ends up being a box that is a mixed lot of games for different older systems. I'm not sure why dad was against me knowing and getting dibs on this but it seemed as if it was in the van as time and room don't permit to putting this stuff out right away and Jr didn't know what to sell it for. I end up offering $30 for the NES stuff and he takes it. BSing with him he bought the whole lot for $20 at a yardsale.

Right after we make the deal on the NES stuff the other game guy comes up and sees us and quickly realizes that this is were the games are flowing. He's kind of bummed when he realizes that the NES games are spoken for but I at least let him have a look at what I got. I was thinking about grabbing a few other games but I let the other guy grab what he wants first out of what's left after the NES stuff, he spent 15 IIRC, 5 for a Genesis 1 system only, and a buck for everything else, Game Genie (Genesis & N64), 2600 AC Adaptor, 3rd party Atari type joystick, Goldeneye 007, Blast Corps & Clayfighter 63 1/3 for the N64, Kingdom Hearts for the GBA, Sunset Riders & TMNT Tournament Fighters For the Genesis and all games cart only. He actually also got a few empty Game Boy cases & a Game Boy Color I'm remembering so he must have gotten a small break on the price.

I got:

Devil May Cry 2
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Diddy Kong Racing
Damnation (Only got it because I'm mildly interested and it was incredibly cheap)

All of that for $20

Had another good weekend. Found a modded PS1 and a stack of real and burned games. To bad this guy figured out how to burn games because he had copies of Mega Man Legend 1 & 2 & Tron Bonne. If only those were real! (all this stuff was $30, the guy wasn't budging on price but no complaints)

Garbage games

At another stall I found this in a SNES bundle for $55. I asked if I could buy some individual games and she asked $5. Paid the woman and walked away happy.

Also found this "hyper realism" game for $5, but I saw it was missing the VHS tape with the awesome 90's cut scenes. So I got got if for $1. Worth it since the game is playable without the VHS.

[quote name='shadyfozzie']jer, you'll make your money back selling suikoden II alone..[/QUOTE]

unfortunately that was not my find, I was simply saying SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIITTT at his finds ;)

Stopped at the flea market in New Haven, CT this morning for the first time in a while, the place is ghetto as all hell. It's 99% counterfeit merchandise, with a small selection of other items. Very little in the way of games, and what they do have is overpriced. I ended up leaving with Goof Troop and Addams Family Values for SNES for $4 each, not bad for two uncommon underrated games.

found a little flea market today and I got Mega Man 4 and Super Mario 2 boxed for $5 total. I also got some PSOne Tiny Toon game for $1 and Two CD-i games for .50 a piece. The highlight was my girlfriend got a racing bike for $20, she was already offered over $200 for the bike but she wants to keep it and fix it up as it could use some work.

[quote name='kermit036']
Also found this "hyper realism" game for $5, but I saw it was missing the VHS tape with the awesome 90's cut scenes. So I got got if for $1. Worth it since the game is playable without the VHS.
[/QUOTE]

Looks like some good finds overall, quoting this picture because I have a TMNT window curtain that looks exactly like that even though it appears to be a bed sheet, I just thought that was interesting and it's always cool to see stuff like that!

My finds in the past 2 weeks consist of a 42 inch Sony Trinitron XBR for $27 at goodwill, in near perfect condition save for a cracked bezel.. and at a local flea market, Tengen Tetris for $25 :D

Disney's Toy Story & King of Dragons (SNES) - 2
Atari 7800 With 2 Controllers, Hookups, Some Misc & 65 Games - 70

The SNES games were from the regular at a buck each. Atari stuff was 100 but the seller then offered to do 85, I walked and coming back I ended up getting it for 70. Armor Ambush, Astroblast, Space Attack & Tron Deadly Discs are the 4 Mattel games.

This is really just going to be a more detailed version of how the deal for the Atari stuff went down.

I ask about the Atari stuff only to find out that the guy wants 100 I further look it over and counting come up with 63 games and figure what the hell and try and offer 35 (no go) then ask about parting out some games and he didn't want to split it up at all. After those atempts I was told he was considering selling it on eBay if he doesn't have any takers (surely he's bluffing) and goes on to tell me that the Pac-Man games alone are worth 54 online to which I say (as nicely as one could :D) I'm not so sure about that etc. I level with the guy and tell him that I only have about 88 on me and he says he could do 85 to which I tell him I'll have to think about it. I walk and come back right before I leave and offer 70 and tell the guy he can keep the Pac-Man games he accepts and tells me I can have them and dosen't care to part them out of the bunch like I suggested.

I actually found a flea market nearby - too bad it was full of junk.

Game Gear with like 3 games for $35 was an okay price but I didn't really want it. Offered $15, got the usual (well ebay prices durr $80 durr) and told her good luck selling it..

Don't get too discouraged jer, I go every weekend and there's always trash. Very rarely (about 2/10 visits) I manage to score, and when I do, I score big. Keep trying, and try to go kinda early before someone else picks the good stuff (a lot of people, such as myself, scan everything and pick up anything remotely good).

This is a post for two separate flea market outings. The first one was in southern Ohio. This was a fun place since it didn't seem terribly tapped and people seemed more willing to haggle/come way down on their price. Main game lot I got all for $5 (nothing outstanding and most are in dirty shape)

Some of the harder to see games are The Mafat Conspiracy top left, SF2, FZero, Ninja Gaiden (x2), upside down After Burner, Ghost n Goblins, and Phantom Fighter

The red N64 controller was $3. I also picked up Legend of Heroes 2 :psp: for $10 that I forgot to take a pic of from a guy who had a epic mullet (picture Joe Dirt).

This weekend I found these for the PC.

All this stuff will probably go to the trading pile if anyone is interested.

[quote name='kermit036']

This weekend I found these for the PC.

[/quote]
Nice! I loved that collection. I think I bought this for like $10 years ago at a Staples.

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

Metal Gear Solid: 3 bucks. Seller wanted 5, I said 3 and when I tried to walk away, he agreed to my price.
Duplo lego: 2 bucks. This is mainly for my mom who loves these toys for her kids at the school.
Hot Wheels Car: a buck
Mickey Mouse in Living Color Volume 2: 3 bucks.
Dark Cloud 2: 3 bucks. Missing the manual
Game Gear: 5 bucks. Comes with a game. Seller wanted 8, I offered 5. Not sure if it works or not but it was only 5 bucks.
Lego...too much Lego: The red storage container and the bag were for 7. The big bin was 20. With lots of Lego, I usually go for 5 per pound but the bag I figure is around 3-4 and the bin? Well it's a lot heavier than 4 pounds, that's for sure! It actually comes out to around 15-17 pounds. This is from a guy I've run into multiple times at the flea market and he often keeps any Lego he has for me. I always get a great bargain from him so I don't mind.

All from the same regular.

Even though I only bought games at one place this week old games were around as much as they've been this year at the local flea market. The guy I bought the 7800 from a few weeks ago had a boxed Hang On/Astro Warrior with some damage to the case & insert, I have a cart only of this game but asked anyways for the hell of it to see what he wanted. He wanted 3 and I didn't even bother making an offer since it wasen't complete. This guy also had an N64 system with no games, I didn't bother but the other gamer told me he wanted 20 for it.

Saw a few dreck Genesis games only to see shortly afterwards that the other game guy bought from this seller a boxed Genesis 2 system, cart only Alien Storm (one of my personal favorites on the Genesis), boxed Vapor Trail, boxed or complete Twin Cobra (Genesis) and even wrangled the copy of Tails Adventure that this seller didn't want to split out of a Game Gear bundle for me way back when I first saw it. Said he paid 25 for it all.

I saw an N64 with 3 or 4 controllers with about a dozen dreck games marked 35 and they had about 7 games by themselves marked 3 (Turok and one of the Extreme G games I remember) and 2 more marked 10 (Super Mario 64 & Zelda OOT). Maybe only a dreck game or two that I don't own so I didn't bother trying to make any sort of offer and figured they wouldn't budge much if at all with the popular games marked in the range of what they sell for online. Shortly afterwards BSing with the other guy he bought it all for 40 (would have been about 70 at asking price for everything). You never know what people are thinking, he said they took 40 so easily that he felt like he should have tried 30.

Another guy had a boxed 4 switch 2600 in a silver colored box, not the really common one you usually see. Only 2 games with it in a cart only Pac-Man & Combat but wanted 100. Told me he had it listed on eBay for 100....taking a quick look since I figured it was BS but you never know and he seems to be lying, searching Atari & narrowing it down to systems I don't see his system within 200 miles of me :D He also said that he had some people online ask him questions about it as if to show interest at that price and even told me somebody at the flea offered him 75 already which I figured even more so was BS. He told the other guy some of the same yada yada. The oddest thing about this guy was that while I did strike up a friendly conversation with him for about 5 minutes he told me he had a "Sega" what I figured out was a Sega Master System with (IIRC) 20 games but he already sold it all to a lady earlier for a whomping 10 dollars. I think he at least was telling the truth about having one has the one regular I buy from noted him having it and when I asked him (he's younger and doesn't know much about anything older then PS1/2ish) he verified that it had a controller shapped like a SMS controller.

Me and the other game guy got to the same regular at the same time and he happened to walk up to the old game stuff before me that was just added and set up elsewhere from the newer games that are always out that I gravitated towards. He bought a SNES that was missing it's AC adaptor for 15 but was nice enough to let me have dibs on the games.....mostly the same from when I bought the NES bundle but a few new ones in the mix.

Walking around inside I see the other game guy beat me to the punch one last time as I see him buying some boxed and or complete Intellivion games. It seems as if when I see this guy at the flea market and we arrive at about the same time he's always running into the good stuff before me. He seems to move around pretty quick perhaps to keep ahead of me but I think it's just luck with the timing just as much as my whole first stetch had nothing at all besides a Madden 2011 & some same old last gen stuff at one table, him getting the SNES today was a good example of right place right time. I'm starting to think I could walk around and have no luck and if he got to the flea market at the same time and decided to look in the garbage pile out back before looking around he'd still end up getting lucky and finding some games of interest with the trash he'd be showing me when I ran into him lol He picked up Atlantis, Maze-a-Tron (which I actually don't think I have), Mission X, Swords & Serpents and one or two other commons I'm forgetting and I'm not sure how much he paid but I'd guess 1-2 each. I wouldn't have minded getting some boxed Intellivsion stuff but it was probably better off for him since I have most of them.

Traded in some crappy $2 Wii game (Something Samba?) I got at a pawn shop to some video game reseller for $7, and bought Ninja gaiden Sigma collector's edition for $15 (the game and the DVD were flawless and sealed, the actual sleeve itself unfortunately was ripped on the side).

2 SNES Games - 2
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary (GC, Complete), Elecman Mega Man Toy (Newish - Partly Open And Packaging Worn) 4
DS Small Backpack Type Deal - 1

SNES Games were asking a buck each, wanted 3 for the GameCube game tried a buck then meet in the middle and passed figuring I may grab it on the way out if I didn't spend much. I noticed the Mega Man toy for 1 when I was paying, I don't think the figure was actually taken out and played with. The DS case/backpack was from the regular for asking price.

I got some cool stuff at a Flea Market over Labor Day weekend:

1109FleaMarket1.jpg

Got this stuff at the Flea Market for $13 total.

1109Consoles.jpg

I finally found a 3DO and it was only $10!
The person I bought it from didn't have any games for it, but I found a copy of "Jurassic Park Interactive" at Play n' Trade later that day and I'm happy to report that the system and game both work perfectly. :D
The (spare) Dreamcast and the Space Jam soundtrack for $5 at Goodwill was a no-brainer, haha.

I also scored a "Fantastic Dizzy" gold cart for NES and a CIB NES Cleaning Kit that is practically brand new at the Flea Market.

If you want some cheap 3DO software, BRE games has a 55% off sale on their website. They had a bunch of 3DO games last night when I checked. You have to use the coupon code SEP55 to get the discount.

Reading this thread really makes me question peoples sanity (not any of you guys, the people at these flea markets selling this stuff). Do people really think their junk Atari 2600 with a handful of shit games is worth $100 or more? Is there really someone stupid enough to think that Pac-Man for 2600 is worth $54? I know the old saying is that there's a sucker born every minute, but in general whenever I see delusional people like this at flea markets and tag sales, the junk they're peddling usually won't sell at the outrageous price they're asking. Are people that do this stuff consciously trying to run a scam, or do they really think their junk is gold?

I've asked myself the same question plenty of times, are they trying to fool people or have they misjudged what some old video games are worth? The two examples you give are from me so dealing with these guys face to face I will say that if I was a betting man that these guys know they were full of shit and were just fishing for a fool. The one guy didn't want to keep the Pac-Man & Ms Pac-Man (7800) that he was telling me sell for $54 lol.

Sometimes it's kind of depressing they think that crap is worth that much. Some old guy was selling an Xbox 1 for a $100 and told me that he sold the hard drive seperately for $50, and an extra controller for $20.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Sometimes it's kind of depressing they think that crap is worth that much. Some old guy was selling an Xbox 1 for a $100 and told me that he sold the hard drive seperately for $50, and an extra controller for $20.[/QUOTE]

So... he's selling a non-functioning Xbox for $100? (even harder to believe he sold a 8GB HDD for $50) Even replacing the HDD, you either need to hard-mod the system or whip up an eeprom reader, since the HDD has to be locked with the motherboards matching eeprom or it won't work.

I've run into old Xboxes missing HDDs in the past, and people are like "You can put any old hard drive in and it will work." To which I reply "No, you can't." I used to try to explain it to people, but I've given up arguing actual technical facts with hillbillies. :roll:

I picked up a complete DS game (Cooking Mama) for the girl friend. The guy was pissy and kept saying $7, then I started to walk away and he said, "How much man?" I said $3 then he said $5, I said sold!

I had what may be my best Flea Market / Goodwill day yet. As far as the flea market I spent $22 and traded in a bunch of junk NES/Genesis games and an N64 with no controllers.
DSCI0059.jpg

Unfortunately neither KotOR II is in especially good shape, but I took the best elements from each and a cleaner case and made a zombie copy :lol:
Everything is complete except Darkstalkers 3, SaGa Frontier, and Viewtiful Joe 2. KotOR II, Morrowind GOTY, Viewtiful Joe 2, Boktai, SaGa Frontier, Darkstalkers 3, Armored Core, and Batman Returns were what my trade paid for. The PS2 games, Ninja Turtles, and the Half Life 2 guide I left in my gf's car :)I) were $10 total from another shop, KotOR II copy 2 was $3 and the only game in this entire store, and Megaman Legends was $1, and was apparently the only game the guy DIDN'T recently throw away, or so he claims. I can't help but wonder what else there was D'; Still, there's something especially rewarding about picking something out of a huge back room wall of CDs and VHSs, saying to yourself "This is worth quite a bit," and when asking the price having the minimally toothed hick running the store respond "A buck?"
The overpower decks are sealed, they aren't worth anything but I loved the game as a kid when I used to be really in to TCGs, and they were only a buck each.
Found a nice haul afterward at Goodwill as well. The the thrift store thread!

Awesome find, I haven't found anything good since my $8 Homefront. :/ But still I go every weekend, you never know when you'll hit a jackpot like that.

EDIT: Good stuff yesterday. For PS3: Batman AA, MK Vs DC, 360: Ass. Creed 2, Call of Juarez BiB, Army of Two the 40th day, Naruto The Broken Bond, and Halo ODST for $40. Sold MK vs DC and Army of Two for $20, ended up paying $20 for the rest.

Other things of "note" was some guy trying to sell Assassin's Creed 1 on the PS3 for $30 and MGS3 Snake Eater for $15.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome day at the flea, found some turbografx games

2 copies of keith courage, 1 complete - .50
Sidearms complete w/ outer box - $2
Alien Crush complete w/ outer box - $2
Air Zonk outer box (no game) - free
Cadash complete with outer box - $2
Super Star Soldier complete (no box) - .50
Pro Action Replay 4 in 1, Saturn, Complete in Box - $1
Star Wars DVD Trilogy (IV-VI) - $3

I then left the stand but decided to come back as he was putting more stuff out and I thought I may find the air zonk game. It turned out it was a good move as, while I didn't find Air Zonk, I did find

Complete Saturn Import Radiant Silvergun(!!!!!!!) for $2

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

4 Switch Atari 2600 With Hookups, 2 Controllers & 4 Games (Starmaster Complete, Other 3 Boxed) - 20
6 NES Games - 5

Atari with games was 35 I offered 15 to which the lady said she didn't want to go lower then 25, I started to walk away and her Husband said to her that 20 would be ok so I ended up doing that. The NES games were marked 2 each from a regular that hasen't really had any older cart games this year but used to pretty regularly, took 5 for all of them.

I saw the same copy of Fear 3 for the PS3 that I saw at a yardsale marked 40 but with 25 in sharpie written over the old price of 40 that was in pen. This was the same guy who bought 40ish DS games from a yardsale earlier this year.

You can't see it in my crappy picture (that I didn't feel like setting up and redoing when I saw how bad it was when I got it to my computer) but 3 of the games have price tags from KB Toys that were 23.99 but crossed out with red pen and marked down to 1.99.

The guy I got the GameCube game from a few weeks ago was set up today and had a Genesis 2 with about 15 games all boxed or complete. I looked it over and found a few games I had some interest in and asked and he wanted 75 for all of it or 5 per a game and pointed out to me how they were in really good shape which they were from the few I checked for manuals. I told him I'd have to think about it. I was mostly interested in Gauntlet IV & was also interested in Ecco: The Tides of Time, Quackshot (Pal) & Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse. I was thinking of trying to at least get 3 for 10 but he wouldn't budge last time so I didn't even bother. I couldn't remember if I had the Mickey game and 2 of the others I have boxed while I have a cart only Ecco and if he wouldn't budge I might have just went with Gauntlet if anything.

I had a good day at the local flea market today :)

Pokemon Sapphire (GBA), Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (GBA), Zaxxon (Atari 2600), and Frogger (Atari 2600) - $3

Ninja Gaiden 2 (NES), Pac-Man (NES), Madden Football 64 (N64), WWF No Mercy (N64), Naki Eliminator cleaning kit, Sesame Street (NES), and Bram Stoker's Dracula (NES; the only game with a case. It wasn't sealed unfortunately, even though, judging by its immaculate condition, it has probably never been played) - $5

20 Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, 3 BK Pokemon toys (perfect condition; from 1999; Mewtwo, Golem, and Nidoqueen), 4 Pokemon Gold cards from the BK promotion [all complete with box, Pokeball, plastic cases, and certificates of authenticity; Poliwhirl (Red Box), Charizard (Red Box), Togepi (Red Box), and Jigglypuff (Blue Box)] - $20 (I'm a sucker for Pokemon :p)

High Speed HDMI cable - $2

Total cost - $30

NDS Game Holder - .50
3 Complete Sega Genesis Games - 10

The NDS thing was asking a buck and took .50. The Genesis games were 5 each but took 10 for 3. Quackshot is the pal manual and cart but oddly enough seems to be the US case. I did go out yardsaling 10-15-11 (10 sales total) but it was a wash.

DSCI0151.jpg

DSCI0154.jpg

The GBC bundle with the console and games was $20, MGS was $2 by itself, and the complete Genesis game was $1. Unfortunately MGS's label is pretty messed up near the top, but the rest are in good shape, and the GBC is excellent and work great. The bundle actually had 5 crap games with it before, when some crazy black dude (looked pretty old and scruffy and smoking something the smell of which said obviously wasn't tobacco) walks up and tries to get the person at the stand to sell just some of the GBC games for $5. She keeps insisting they're part of the bundle, and I had been on the fence about it just for the green GBC, since it had only one scratch on the screen and the sound was still great, so I interject that if she sells him the games, I'd buy the bundle with some different games out of the case. She agrees, and once they're done I pick out Links Awakening DX, Monster Rancher Battle Card, and Mega Man.

Found a nice smattering of games at the flea market over the weekend, most notably Killer 7 GCN, Jurassic Park Operation Genesis PS2, Morrowind GOTY XBOX, and Yoshi's Story N64. Also found these two mixed in with the $2 board games at one junk shop:
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Lance-A...88/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1328121158&sr=8-24
http://www.amazon.com/Birthright-Ca...toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1328121122&sr=1-10

Both of the boxes are pretty crushed but it doesn't look like the pieces have ever been split apart from their pages. Also got a 2nd Edition D&D players manual for $1.

Stopped by two flea markets this weekend. Didn't find too much.

flea.jpg

$5 each. The cases were beat up, but the games were absolutely fine, as were the manuals.

flea2.jpg

Nearly missed this one. Woman was cleaning a bunch of NES games and had put this on the table just as I was about to leave. She wanted $5 for it, but I managed to get it bumped down to $2.

flea3.jpg

This was free. Apparently it was left on the ground near the trash. So I did what anyone else would do - "Yoink!"

psback.jpg

Upon closer inspection, it turned out this was the very first PlayStation model released here (SCPH-1001).

cleanps.jpg

As you can tell, the thing was absolutely filthy. Gave it a real good cleaning. System powers on (though you can hear the electricity surging through it while turned off and more noticeably while on), however the CD drive appears to be shot. Tried calibrating the lens to see if that would fix it, but didn't do a thing for it. So I'll have to buy a new CD drive for it. Can't beat a free PlayStation, though.

[quote name='Tsukento']
As you can tell, the thing was absolutely filthy. Gave it a real good cleaning. System powers on (though you can hear the electricity surging through it while turned off and more noticeably while on), however the CD drive appears to be shot. Tried calibrating the lens to see if that would fix it, but didn't do a thing for it. So I'll have to buy a new CD drive for it. Can't beat a free PlayStation, though[/QUOTE]

Is it really worth the work and parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back