The "France Gall" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey senorwoohoo, remember this?

st0neface85 (8:56:31 PM): i'm hoping for a miracle finals run
SenorWooHoo (8:56:43 PM): not gonna happen
st0neface85 (8:57:02 PM): unlikely, but name another east team that has a better shot
SenorWooHoo (8:57:13 PM): Cavs
SenorWooHoo (8:57:16 PM): hahahaha
SenorWooHoo (8:57:20 PM): sorry i had to'
st0neface85 (8:57:25 PM): i mean against the cavs, dummy
SenorWooHoo (8:57:40 PM): i know you did
SenorWooHoo (8:57:43 PM): but thats my point
st0neface85 (8:59:34 PM): magic against cleveland this year
st0neface85 (8:59:38 PM): 99-88 win
st0neface85 (8:59:49 PM): 93-97 loss
st0neface85 (9:00:08 PM): 116-87 win
SenorWooHoo (9:00:12 PM): means nothing to me after seeing how fucked the celtics are even with a good year

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Hey Bwak, post that medic gif again please.[/QUOTE]
Edit: Hold on.

[quote name='st0neface']Hey senorwoohoo, remember this?

st0neface85 (8:56:31 PM): i'm hoping for a miracle finals run
SenorWooHoo (8:56:43 PM): not gonna happen
st0neface85 (8:57:02 PM): unlikely, but name another east team that has a better shot
SenorWooHoo (8:57:13 PM): Cavs
SenorWooHoo (8:57:16 PM): hahahaha
SenorWooHoo (8:57:20 PM): sorry i had to'
st0neface85 (8:57:25 PM): i mean against the cavs, dummy
SenorWooHoo (8:57:40 PM): i know you did
SenorWooHoo (8:57:43 PM): but thats my point
st0neface85 (8:59:34 PM): magic against cleveland this year
st0neface85 (8:59:38 PM): 99-88 win
st0neface85 (8:59:49 PM): 93-97 loss
st0neface85 (9:00:08 PM): 116-87 win
SenorWooHoo (9:00:12 PM): means nothing to me after seeing how fucked the celtics are even with a good year[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think the first time I became aware of the existence of the Internet was in an episode of Ghostwriter in the early 90s. :lol: Needless to say, I was blown away.[/QUOTE]

I think I first learned of the internet some time in 1996 in first grade while watching my dad check his email. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Moxio']Why not delete your post about having finished your DVDRDL supply, LP? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hey emoxio, why don't you just shut the fuck up?

I'll have to post it when I'm at home.

You can try finding it yourself, I guess... Just search Google for "meet the spy gifs". The threads I found almost broke the computer I'm using at work.

The couple of GIFs I found had a weird white border, or something... and the timing was way off.

I still have that other one on my computer at home.

[quote name='Moxio']Needless to say, I WAS fuckING BLOWN AWAY when I found out Nadal lost at the French Open today. O_O[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was following it online since there were showing the Ivanovic match instead. I was shocked.

alert.gif

Any way you slice it, that away message is very Assburgery.

He's either a.) feigning humor, or is b.) so socially inept that he doesn't realize that it's not OK to announce that you're taking a shit.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']...why do you have him on your buddy list, Minh? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

He's an alright dude so I just leave him on there. That away message though is pretty creepy.

So far, I have managed to put off hedge trimmer by cleaning the house. Moved all the furnature in the living room to sweep and clean the floors, cleaned the birdcage, arranged magazines and books and gotten some loads of laundry done.

The benefit of this is that I have finally gotten around to watching Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder as I am working. Still not finished yet, but, so far, it hasn't been that great; it seems this one is more affected by the "break it up so it can be viewed as four episodes" than even the last one.

But, even bad Futurama > most crap on television anymore.

Anyone know how to remove this msftres flag off an external HDD? I think it's the reason why this drive is being super shitty and not appearing in Windows.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Anyone know how to remove this msftres flag off an external HDD? I think it's the reason why this drive is being super shitty and not appearing in Windows.[/QUOTE]
i don't know the story behind whatever you are doing is, but if you open up disk management, try renaming the drive to something else and change the drive letter. i had a problem when i gutted an external and made it internal with conflicting drive letter assignments.

if you know that won't work because you're doing something else, disregard.

oh duh, and if that is the problem, you'll see it show up in your manager anyway, just not in explorer.

changeletter.jpg

[quote name='crystalklear64']i don't know the story behind whatever you are doing is, but if you open up disk management, try renaming the drive to something else and change the drive letter. i had a problem when i gutted an external and made it internal with conflicting drive letter assignments.

if you know that won't work because you're doing something else, disregard.

oh duh, and if that is the problem, you'll see it show up in your manager anyway, just not in explorer.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't show up in explorer, yeah, but it shows up in the Device Manager and Disk Management.

In Disk Management, it has no letter assigned and appears to be only 2 MB in size, when I just formatted it intp a 320 GB FAT32 partition. :|
It also doesn't appear in the upper pane; only the lower.

[quote name='Rocko']Not Wall-E, but one of Pixar's better films.[/QUOTE]

i agree. wall-e was awesome, so was nemo and monsters inc. it was right up there with them.

Sunday's are sad when I can't watch Breaking Bad...I have been bugging the hell out of my parents to get the internet. I hate being out of the loop with news, sports, music, television, video games, etc...

Monster's Inc. is my favorite Pixar. I think I'd rank A Bugs Life at the bottom.

I just got another credit at the 360 site. Maybe some MS Points? :cool: If anyone still does the site, Reputation Defender is $5 and credited within 10 minutes. I used a VCC too.

Figures, I have missed the past 4 episodes. New season of Weeds is soon and I am dying to watch some more Life on Mars and then Ashes to Ashes...

Man, it pains me to see what the 80s did to France Gall. :cry:

[quote name='crystalklear64']try fat16 and see if the same thing happens?[/QUOTE]I guess I can try that, but I don't think it'll make a real difference. I also don't really want to use an outdated file system since I have some massive files, but I suppose I can try it.

Can Macs mount NTFS volumes? This is my buddy's external, and he uses a Mac.

Ratatouille is my least favorite Pixar film. I just don't really like it.

I still haven't seen The Incredibles. I need to get on that.

I'd be tempted to go see Up again sometime, but a matinee of a 3-D movie here is $9.25, which is fucked. I think I'll go see Drag Me to Hell next weekend, though.

I also want to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs after seeing the preview, I loved that book.

[quote name='munch']Monster's Inc. is my favorite Pixar. I think I'd rank A Bugs Life at the bottom.

I just got another credit at the 360 site. Maybe some MS Points? :cool: If anyone still does the site, Reputation Defender is $5 and credited within 10 minutes. I used a VCC too.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't do 4000 MS Points from YF360G. Order a physical game, sell it for $50 shipped, then use the money to buy points. Amazon fucked up the code they sent me and nobody has done jack shit to fix it yet.

--

I'd put A Bug's Life on the Bottom for sure. Then Ratatouille. Granted, this is partially because I forget that the Toy Story series is Pixar... I like Nemo, Monsters, and Wall-E the best. I don't understand The Incredibles, personally -- I didn't think it was that funny. I liked Jack Jack and there were a couple good jokes, but most of it felt more like it was seriously trying to be a super-hero movie instead of the standard Pixar fare. :\

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs looked neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back