The "France Gall" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I wouldn't do 4000 MS Points from YF360G. Order a physical game, sell it for $50 shipped, then use the money to buy points. Amazon fucked up the code they sent me and nobody has done jack shit to fix it yet.[/QUOTE]

A 4,000 point card is $50. What's the point?

Even the ghetto-ass theatres are that expensive, MusicNoteLess?

---

I think Macs natively can only read NTFS, but not write to it, L2.

[quote name='munch']Monster's Inc. is my favorite Pixar. I think I'd rank A Bugs Life at the bottom.[/QUOTE]

I think a Bugs Life was pretty awful as far as pixar movies go. I also hated Toy Story almost as much as Toy Story 2.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Man, it pains me to see what the 80s did to France Gall. :cry:

I guess I can try that, but I don't think it'll make a real difference. I also don't really want to use an outdated file system since I have some massive files, but I suppose I can try it.

Can Macs mount NTFS volumes? This is my buddy's external, and he uses a Mac.[/QUOTE]
they can, but not without some "help", so it would probably be un-:cool: of you to do that to him

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What are the other 8?[/QUOTE]

10. EDF 2017: "All Stages Cleared (Inferno)"

9. Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga "100% Complete"

8. Bullet Witch "Hell Difficulty Mode Cleared"

7. KUF:COD

6. Bladestorm "Book of Engineering"

5. Warriors Orochi 2 "All Difficulties Cleared"

4. BF2: Modern Combat "Veteran"

3. Gears of War

2. Rumble Roses XX "Shop Complete"

1. Final Fantasy XI "Reach Level 75"

Huh. I thought I was the only one that thought Toy Story was overrated.

Finished Into The Wild Green Yonder. I...really don't have words. Maybe it'll improve on a second viewing at full attention (there were a couple good lines), but I must say: kinda disappointed.

Wow, most of those aren't even worth playing. :)

I'll never get the gears one -- the other one that would be in the realm of consideration would be the LEGO star wars, since I'm at like 52.5%, but I doubt I like the game THAT much.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Beating Stranglehold on Expert/Veteran/whatever should be there.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

I got to the part with the boats/yachts on the chris crossing docks... And I kept dying about 3/4 of the way through... I gave up for now -- I may go back later, but yeah, that's a ball buster.

I own about 4 of those 10 games , and I'm pretty sure I'll never see most of those achievements.

I'd put UP somewhere in the middle of my list of Pixar movies. Not my favorite , but not my least favorite. Still a great movie though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think Macs natively can only read NTFS, but not write to it, L2.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crystalklear64']they can, but not without some "help", so it would probably be un-:cool: of you to do that to him[/QUOTE]

Whoa, OSX sucks.
squirtle4.gif

Thanks y'all.

Isn't NTFS a Windows file system? :whistle2:|

---

Someone whose opinions don't stink should let us know if Fuel is [going to be] any good.

best bit in Up 3D (forgot the exact words)
wanna hear a joke? it's the only joke i know but it's a good one. There was a squirrel who forgot to harvest acorns for the winter so he went to the tree and asked the tree if he could have some acorns. the tree said no. and it's funny because the squirrel died. i hate squirrels"

[quote name='Rocko']Maybe it's because I saw it way too much, but I cannot stand Finding Nemo.[/QUOTE]
Nemo's definitely at the bottom of my list. It's not nearly as good as any of the others. Ratatouille's near the top, probably #3.

[quote name='Chika']best bit in Up 3D (forgot the exact words)
wanna hear a joke? it's the only joke i know but it's a good one. There was a squirrel who forgot to harvest acorns for the winter so he went to the tree and asked the tree if he could have some acorns. the tree said no. and it's funny because the squirrel died. i hate squirrels"
[/QUOTE]

He said the squirrel died, then said it's funny because the squirrel got dead. Something to that effect. Mentioned the death twice.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Beating Stranglehold on Expert/Veteran/whatever should be there.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, really.

That list fucking reeks.

The problem started with the GUID partition table (which came from EFI, which came from Intel-based Macs). So, no.

I've found a solution though. Just gonna need to borrow a friend's Mac to fix it, which is kinda really infuriating.

I'm legitimately the shit for beating Stranglehold on Hard Boiled mode.

I challenge anyone else to do it. :cool:

And, for the record, I want to add that I had to beat the end boss(eseseseses) twice, because the Achievement fucking glitched on me.

[quote name='Chika']best bit in Up 3D (forgot the exact words)
[/QUOTE]

:lol: I now know what I want to be when I grow up. I'm not all up on Pixar's jock like most people, but everything I have seen/ heard of Up makes me want to see it.

As part of my hedge-trimming avoidance, I ran up to Big Lots to get some hangers, a tape measure and to price out some blinds for my office. I saw that they were selling Roombas. For some reason, I found that quite amusing.

I'm not being a dick, I actually played like a quarter of the game on that difficulty.

If you want I'll send it to you and we can bet 1600 MSP on it. Two weeks.

[quote name='Chika']i agree. wall-e was awesome, so was nemo and monsters inc. it was right up there with them.[/QUOTE]

I hated Nemo. And Crystal's jew voice ruined Monsters.

[quote name='Chika']I think a Bugs Life was pretty awful as far as pixar movies go. I also hated Toy Story almost as much as Toy Story 2.[/QUOTE]

Bug's Life is tuuurrible. But hating Toy Story? What is wrong with you?

[quote name='munch']I didn't care for Nemo too much. I can't wait for The Incredibles on Blu.[/QUOTE]

So very wise.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Huh. I thought I was the only one that thought Toy Story was overrated.
[/QUOTE]

Bastard.

I went to the zoo today and ended up getting a bit of sun. It was a fun time; got to see the Red Panda's for the first time and the were amazingly cute/awesome. The lions were really cool too; one was perched up on the highest rock they have in there and a male was standing right next to it roaring at the top of his lungs. We could hear it before we even got inside the park.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'm not being a dick, I actually played like a quarter of the game on that difficulty.

If you want I'll send it to you and we can bet 1600 MSP on it. Two weeks.[/QUOTE]

I see.

Well, I'm broke right now (I seriously have $0 in my checking account) and I'm probably going to be working 2 jobs over the summer, so I can't bet on it at the moment.

How about over winter break?

[quote name='Brak']Women with Russian accents give me a juicy boner.[/QUOTE]

In Soviet Russia, your american accent gives Russian women juicy boners!

The PSP Go looks sexy but it also looks like it would be almost impossible to play on since your hand will cramp after the first half-hour.

[quote name='manthing']
Bastard.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Thang. And, I really liked Finding Nemo (but, since I was there with my unborn son just a couple feet away, leaching Pixie's nutrients), it kinda holds a special place for me.

But, all my opinions are suspect.
As in, my "Simpsons is nowhere near as good as Futurama" belief.

Fixed my bike today and got a pump mounted on. I am going to start going out for rides everyday to stay in shape over the summer. I was doing well riding to school but then sitting around getting stoned ruined it all.

~~~

Hating on Toy Story, for shame...

Up in 3D was good but at times I forget that I was watching in 3D (first time watching a 3D film, seems somewhat overrated).

[quote name='PlumeNoir']

But, all my opinions are suspect.
As in, my "Simpsons is nowhere near as good as Futurama" belief.
[/QUOTE]

But that's true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back