"@" (or a lowercase "e")
"O" (or number "0")

The following numbers have appeared:

"5" (or "S")
"3"
"6"
"0" (or letter "O")

...And now "B" or "8".

[quote name='Maklershed']The most important press conference of all E3 takes place today. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Microsoft? Agreed.

Morning, OTT!

[quote name='Maklershed']The most important press conference of all E3 takes place today. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Is that old lady from Nintendo gonna talk about her kids today? If so, I agree.

Can't wait for Wii Fit Super-Deluxe! :bouncy:

I think MS will dissapoint this year. Gaylo ODST isn't enough.

[quote name='DT778']
--[/quote]

Eminem is such a hardass. He can write lyrics making fun of a dead guy, but can't take a joke?

[quote name='JolietJake']Rockband needs some Marvin Gaye, i'd love to play the bass line of I Heard it Through the Grapevine.[/QUOTE]

Definitely.

[quote name='JolietJake']So what time does the E3 coverage start today? What sites are carrying the coverage?[/QUOTE]

Kotaku and 1up.com, and probably all the usuals have live coverage.

Microsoft kicks off at 10:25PM PST, 5 minutes earlier than scheduled, because they have a "last minute" announcement therefore bumping their start time up.

Supposedly it's "musically related."

[quote name='seanr1221']What time, Mak?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JolietJake']So what time does the E3 coverage start today? What sites are carrying the coverage?[/QUOTE]

Microsoft starts at 1:25

I can't tell whether Prototype will be cool or shitty.

The idea sounds cool, but all of the game play videos I have seen look weird to me.

I don't understand why every PC game isn't sold on Steam.

I don't want to have to go through the embarrassment of buying The Sims 3 in a store.

[quote name='darthbudge']I can't tell whether Prototype will be cool or shitty.

The idea sounds cool, but all of the game play videos I have seen look weird to me.[/QUOTE]

It's by the makers of Hulk Ultimate Destruction. Personally I can't wait.

[quote name='lordwow']I don't understand why every PC game isn't sold on Steam.

I don't want to have to go through the embarrassment of buying The Sims 3 in a store.[/QUOTE]
The only Sims worth buying is the City series, that other shit is just garbage.

I was really surprised by how destructible everything is in RFG, taking out buildings in the walker was fun. Plug knocking down doors and walls to get around was cool too.

I like Sim City 4, but it's got some major performance issues. I'm running it on a new computer and it still runs like shit when I have no problem with any other games.

As far as the Sims, I'm really buying it for the misses as a birthday present (she wanted it for her birthday in April but it got delayed), but I do play it a bit. I get bored with it after a few days though.

I agree about SC4, after the city gets so large it runs horribly, i just figure it's because it gets to be to much to render. Still fun to completely destroy a town with some natural disaster.

5 hours of sleep, which is what I usually get but I feel like shit this morning :whistle2:? Wish I could call in sick.

-------

Crysis 2 announced for XBOX360 :bouncy:

[quote name='lordwow']I don't understand why every PC game isn't sold on Steam.

I don't want to have to go through the embarrassment of buying The Sims 3 in a store.[/QUOTE]

Find it through other venues. Like online.

As for updates, check Joystiq or Kotaku, Jake.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']5 hours of sleep, which is what I usually get but I feel like shit this morning :whistle2:? Wish I could call in sick.

-------

Crysis 2 announced for XBOX360 :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

and PS3

[quote name='tiredfornow']Natural disasters are not funny, Milky.[/QUOTE]
When a volcano erupts in the middle of town ala Volcano, it's funny as hell.:p

No point in really watching that E3 crap since most of the news is going to be posted in here as its going on. Like last year.

- WII MUSIC SUCKS
- WII MUSIC WTFFFF?
- WHO IS THIS $$$?
- RAVI DRUMSSSSSSSSSSS WII MUSICCC

I can't believe people take days off from work for this stuff. #-o

[quote name='tiredfornow']No point in really watching that E3 crap since most of the news is going to be posted in here as its going on.[/QUOTE]
That's so true.

PunchOut isn't so bad, although the black trainer dude says some weird as hell things, like his obsession with working chocolate into everything he says.

Even though it won't happen, the only thing I would like to see at E3 this year is a Wii price drop.

Or the PSP GO! launching under $200.

[quote name='lordwow']Aren't Wiis still tough to find?[/QUOTE]

Not at all, at least around here. Walmart and Hastings constantly have 3 or 4 of them, if not more.

What exactly is the point of the PSP Go? Just sony's attempt at getting away from the umd format?

Speaking of umd, the other day i was going through a box of old stuff and found the sony minidisc player i had. Another of the many dead formats sony helped create. It occured to me that the umd and minidisc were basicaly the same, only they switched out the magnetic disc for an optical one, that's basically the only difference that i can tell.

[quote name='DarthPuma']

Or the PSP GO! launching under $200.[/QUOTE]

I really doubt they'd charge $200 for a hand-held system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back