The FYE Coupon Thread

fairyland

CAGiversary!
Please check the last page in this thread to see the newest coupon. As of May 2010, It's been about 3 months without a 40% coupon, so I had changed the title to something more appropriate than 40% off as it seem unlikely we'd ever get those coupons again.

Last edited by a moderator:
the coupon should work at suncoast I would think... most of them are supposed to. assuming they would just have to enter the coupon code into the register.

Well I raped and pillaged FYE again, I got the newest seasons of House, The Office, and The Simpsons, as well as the Spongebob first 100 episodes, Friends the Complete Series and my personal favorite Heroes Season One for $11 bucks after tax. I also saw a copy of Watchmen the Ultimate Cut and I'm hoping one of those 25% off coupons pops up this week, so snausages please hit us up with that coupon when it comes.

[quote name='bilbobagins3']Well I raped and pillaged FYE again, I got the newest seasons of House, The Office, and The Simpsons, as well as the Spongebob first 100 episodes, Friends the Complete Series and my personal favorite Heroes Season One for $11 bucks after tax. I also saw a copy of Watchmen the Ultimate Cut and I'm hoping one of those 25% off coupons pops up this week, so snausages please hit us up with that coupon when it comes.[/QUOTE]

Glad you got some good use out of the coupon! I will post when I receive it unless someone beats me to it. :)

images_168648_BSP_r16_c1.jpg

picked up a couple good deals today...

got Mad Men Season 1 on blu for 6.99 + tax
was priced at 17.94.. rang up at 12.94???
10% BSP and a 40% off used coupon that an employee gave me last week that works through the end of the month.

Also picked up Dragonball GT Season 2 for 6.00 + tax
Had a sale sticker on it for 10.00 along with a normal sticker for 34.99.
Rang at 34.99 but cashier fixed it to the 10.00 then 10% BSP and 3.00 coupon.

Anyone get a coupon this week?

Edit:It came late, here you go:
images_169495_BSP_r15_c1.jpg

I hope this works, I'm trying from an iPad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone get a new coupon for this week? Tomorrow is my birthday so I'd like to stack my 20% BSP discount with a good coupon?

Thanx

[quote name='gravel']Anyone get a coupon this week?

Edit:It came late, here you go:
images_169495_BSP_r15_c1.jpg

I hope this works, I'm trying from an iPad.[/QUOTE]
So do I print this out or something to get the money off?

That one is expired, the 40% off is the current coupon. You have to have a Backstage Pass membership card to use the coupon. If you do have a BSP, then yeah, just print the coupon and use it at the time of purchase.

This week's coupon:
images_Coupon.jpg

Also of note, the coupons now say one coupon per member per offer period, so depending on if your store pays attention, you could only be able to use one per week.

[quote name='gravel']This week's coupon:
images_Coupon.jpg

Also of note, the coupons now say one coupon per member per offer period, so depending on if your store pays attention, you could only be able to use one per week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Gravel. What's even worse is that they now exclude video game consoles and video game software (to the best of my knowledge use to be included...).

if anyone has this weeks and then the following weeks, i would appreciate it, thanks in advance to gravel who is really holding up more than his fair share here.

Thanks! This is the week I can get 20% off with my BSP card so I wanted to maximize it. Had hoped for 40% off used, but oh well. Thanks again!

I know FYE can be pretty lax with coupons so here are scans of ones I picked up in store (both sides) in case you want to try and fuss with them. I had torn one off. Do what you want.

Is there a monthly charge for being a backstage pass member? I saw some flyer at FYE that said it was $11.99 a month, but maybe that was for Backstage VIP or something? Can anyone explain this better?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Is there a monthly charge for being a backstage pass member? I saw some flyer at FYE that said it was $11.99 a month, but maybe that was for Backstage VIP or something? Can anyone explain this better?[/QUOTE]
There are two different kinds of memberships, the Backstage Pass and the VIP membership.

The Backstage Pass is $25 for the year(no monthly fee), and gets you 10% off any purchase and 20% off on your birthday, as well as these coupons, and the discount works on top of sale prices. There are some exclusions(tickets, gift cards, and game systems as well as some others).

The VIP membership gets you the same discount at FYE as the Backstage Pass. It also offers additional discounts at other area stores. You can go to http://www.fyevip.com/ and search by zip code to see what other offers are available in your area. The first month of the VIP membership is free, but you have to sign up with a credit card, and unless you opt out, it will auto-renew. The fee for this is $11.99 per month.

For anyone on Foursquare @FYEGuy on twitter has been promoting this deal recently:

Check-in on @foursquare at any FYE store; get 40% off any used DVD or CD!

I've received emails the past two weeks, but they haven't had any coupons attached. I would do the Foursquare thing, but I don't have an iPhone.

[quote name='gravel']I've received emails the past two weeks, but they haven't had any coupons attached. I would do the Foursquare thing, but I don't have an iPhone.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I got the email the past 2 weeks with no coupons. They have a crapload of stuff I want to buy, but they're not CDS or DVDS. I could really use some of those $3 off coupons or something similar.

I haven't. I've been receiving the weekly email, but they haven't had coupons in them, they were just promoting new/upcoming releases.

bread's done
Back