The General eBay Rant Thread

Got my Guitar Hero controller back today..........IT WORKS JUST fuckING FINE! So im assuming the guy probably had someone rip on him for paying $71 for a plastic guitar so he made up all that BS knowing Ebay/Paypal would give him a BJ and his refund. Theres a reason I have "No Returns" selected in my listings, I know my stuff works! Glad that doesnt matter to Paypal though! 

I hope item not received disputes don't count since now if a buyer asks where the item is and selects "I haven't received my item" as the choice it automatically opens a dispute and I still want to keep my regular top rated status.

Also starting November 1st to December 31st, you have to accept returns to January 31st to keep the 20% FVF discount. I don't care if it is the holidays with people buying gifts or not, an up to 90 day return policy is ridiculous especially with video games where something like a sports game can drop in value a lot in that time period. It won't matter to me since I lost the 20% discount when I refused to have a 1 day handling policy and accept returns (I know you can be forced into it anyway) but I feel bad for any sellers who gets taken advantage of by this.
Open cases have no visible effect against your account (although people are pretty sure eBay tracks that). Only open cases that are escalated to a dispute and NOT found in your favor count against your selling account

That's good to hear, I ended up escalating an item not received the dispute myself a few weeks ago by calling EBay since I wanted it taken care of and they closed it in my favor right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope item not received disputes don't count since now if a buyer asks where the item is and selects "I haven't received my item" as the choice it automatically opens a dispute and I still want to keep my regular top rated status.

Also starting November 1st to December 31st, you have to accept returns to January 31st to keep the 20% FVF discount. I don't care if it is the holidays with people buying gifts or not, an up to 90 day return policy is ridiculous especially with video games where something like a sports game can drop in value a lot in that time period. It won't matter to me since I lost the 20% discount when I refused to have a 1 day handling policy and accept returns (I know you can be forced into it anyway) but I feel bad for any sellers who gets taken advantage of by this.
While a 90 day return policy does scare me, according to eBay I sold 506 items in the last 30 days which IMO is a fair amount. Do you want to know how many returned due to not liking it, beating it already, etc.? Zero, zip, none. In fact in everything I ever sold on eBay it has happened ONCE. Now I don't know if that is just luck (though I sure do attract plenty of crazies more on that later) or if eBay buyers just don't return as much. I hope it is the latter and not just luck as that will suck come the holidays.

As for my latest story of crazies I sold a game on Friday afternoon, shipped it Friday afternoon and shows "Delivered" yesterday. Now today the buyer messages me the following "i have not received my item!!!!!!!!! the tracking says it is delivered i have nothing!!!!! what the f*** scamming business are you running i want a full refund and pay pall me $40$ or i will leave you neg a 0 dsr and all my friends will too and you will be off ebay and out of business!!!!!"

Crazy? Or just fucking crazy?

Got my Guitar Hero controller back today..........IT WORKS JUST fuckING FINE! So im assuming the guy probably had someone rip on him for paying $71 for a plastic guitar so he made up all that BS knowing Ebay/Paypal would give him a BJ and his refund. Theres a reason I have "No Returns" selected in my listings, I know my stuff works! Glad that doesnt matter to Paypal though!
Good to hear that, much better than someone junking your perfectly good merch and you being the one to have to pay for it.

Question about eBay's International Shipping Program:

If you sell a high value item and an international buyer buys it, is there even a point to ship it USPS with signature confirmation, since the item will be going to an eBay hub to be rerouted internationally?

Or once it reaches the eBay hub, will they transfer the signature confirmation status to the international shipping?

Not sure on this. A buyer from Russia bought an item from me and I'm a tad nervous because Russia is very known for fraud. Doesn't have a 0 feedback or anything, though.

Question about eBay's International Shipping Program:

If you sell a high value item and an international buyer buys it, is there even a point to ship it USPS with signature confirmation, since the item will be going to an eBay hub to be rerouted internationally?

Or once it reaches the eBay hub, will they transfer the signature confirmation status to the international shipping?

Not sure on this. A buyer from Russia bought an item from me and I'm a tad nervous because Russia is very known for fraud. Doesn't have a 0 feedback or anything, though.

Once it reaches the hub you're not responsible for Item Not Received (INR) disputes; just Not as Described (SNAD) disputes.

It's up to you if you think it's necessary to have signature confirmation or insurance on the package for its trip from your residence to the Global Shipping Program (GSP) hub.

If for whatever reason the GSP loses the package or it doesn't get delivered to the GSP you're still on the hook

Then I won't do signature confirmation, just insurance and tracking.
I know with USPS, if you purchase USPS insurance over $250 it used to require a signature anyways so buying both is redundant. Other services like FedEx include free signature confirmation on packages with a declared value of over $500.

I ship my own international packages and don't have any experience or advice in regards to the GSP program but pack it will and take at least one picture... I have read a few horror stories where the company that runs the GSP program opens items to inspect them and then repackages them into different boxes (sometimes ill fitting) so that they can get a better rate with whatever shipping service they use.

Do you just use the address as-is via Paypal or do you need to put a separate label on your shipping box with the reference ID #?
Honestly I don't know. I have international buyers that use independent freight forwarding companies that act like the GSP and those companies usually send me a message asking to write the item number on the outside of the box so they can more easily identify the package but I don't know what the eBay GSP program requires as I haven't used it before.

When you say take a picture, do you mean of the item packed in the box?

When I ship items I typically put them in larger boxes, this way I can put a lot of packaging material in it. I don't like to use boxes that the item fits "just right" in there, because when you add the packing material it becomes too much and won't fit, so I would have to use less packing material and if for whatever reason the package is dropped, and the item is flush against the box, even with some bubble wrap it could get damaged.

When you say take a picture, do you mean of the item packed in the box?

When I ship items I typically put them in larger boxes, this way I can put a lot of packaging material in it. I don't like to use boxes that the item fits "just right" in there, because when you add the packing material it becomes too much and won't fit, so I would have to use less packing material and if for whatever reason the package is dropped, and the item is flush against the box, even with some bubble wrap it could get damaged.
I don't know if it'd do any good but I'd say just keep accurate pictures of what you're selling looked like before you sent it to the GSP as I've read posts in the seller sections about them repackaging items to save money as I'm sure they pay based on overall volume (size) so they want thigs to take up as little space as possible.

If the item is damaged in transit it's of course on the GSP. If they mess something up repacking it (and arent honest about it) or it doesn't look like the damage occurred from transit then it's a SNAD issue and it is your word against the buyers or against GSP.

Again I'm sure problems like those make up a very tiny percentage of incidents (vocal minority) but just keep it in mind.

As I said before I haven't used them so I don't know if they open all items, some, and if it is done randomly or based on what the item is but I do know they open packages to make sure they are sending what the buyer expects.

Hey guys, need some help on Ebay so I guess this thread is somewhat related.

I received an AC adapter that was not up to snuff, so I opened up an Ebay Case with the seller asking if I could exchange it for another. He agreed and is even sending the item new to me, and sending a pre-paid label along with it so I can return the old back to him.

How does this work in the Resolution Center? Do I respond (he said he is sending it today) and do I keep the case open or do I close it?

Do all of this after I receive the new AC adapter?

if anyone can answer.

Do you just use the address as-is via Paypal or do you need to put a separate label on your shipping box with the reference ID #?
Address as-is via the Paypal label. It's usually to a shipping hub in KY.

The annoying thing is that eBay gives you only so many days to get it to the hub before the buyer can dock you points for shipping. It's only bad for items sold on the west coast with economy shipping, because eBay gives you less days than parcel post or media mail might take. I've never ran into issues, but the potential is there.

I've shipped maybe a dozen things through the hub, and I've never had a dispute. One person complained about the price being so high, but it's not like I see any of the money.

Shipped the item out today and like I mentioned in the USPS topic, I got the message from eBay when I entered it that "this looks like a label number and not a tracking number. Make sure this is a tracking number." Well I shipped 2 day Priority and they told me it was tracking. Although it begins with a '1'. Can tracking numbers with Priority begin with numbers other than 9? I usually recall them all starting with 9, but I assume it can vary.

When I enter into USPS it says NOT FOUND, but it may not be updated yet. Person circled it on the receipt and told me this is your Priority Mail tracking number.

I ordered an item from an international seller and he told me it could take up to 4 weeks to get the item. He has a low feedback, but it isn't bad feedback. All positives. eBay gives you 30 days to file a claim. That's right up against that 4 week delivery(if it takes that long)

So far it's been 2 weeks and I still didn't get it. I know items can get stuck in customs sometimes. The thing is, if it does take a full 2 weeks, I don't want to be one of those sellers, but I'll pretty much have to file a claim with eBay, won't I or I'll lose my chance if it was a scam? Even if I do end up getting it a few days after.

I ordered an item from an international seller and he told me it could take up to 4 weeks to get the item. He has a low feedback, but it isn't bad feedback. All positives. eBay gives you 30 days to file a claim. That's right up against that 4 week delivery(if it takes that long)

So far it's been 2 weeks and I still didn't get it. I know items can get stuck in customs sometimes. The thing is, if it does take a full 2 weeks, I don't want to be one of those sellers, but I'll pretty much have to file a claim with eBay, won't I or I'll lose my chance if it was a scam? Even if I do end up getting it a few days after.
Just wait 28-29 days.

Don't be that guy.

Knowing you I'm sure you selected the cheapest shipping method... possible. I sell internationally and there are countries out there where it legitimately takes 6-8 weeks for a package to arrive. Not everyone has world class infrastructure.

Also eBay INR policy is now estimated delivery date + 30 days.

I didn't pick a shipping method. I bought an item and the guy shipped it.

If that's the case, then I won't need to. I just didn't want to get screwed over and I was a little concerned that it might have been a scam to where it takes just outside the estimated time to arrive and then I can't open a case and get my money back. If it's estimated date + 30 days, then I have no concerns.

I didn't pick a shipping method. I bought an item and the guy shipped it.

If that's the case, then I won't need to. I just didn't want to get screwed over and I was a little concerned that it might have been a scam to where it takes just outside the estimated time to arrive and then I can't open a case and get my money back. If it's estimated date + 30 days, then I have no concerns.
You can also open a case and then let it sit. You have 30 days from the date you open an INR received dispute to escalate it. So in theory you have more then two months to get your item.

I ship internationally and nothing frustrated me more then a buyer opening an INR case after 1-2 weeks when it takes at least 3-4 for the item to get there.

You can also open a case and then let it sit. You have 30 days from the date you open an INR received dispute to escalate it. So in theory you have more then two months to get your item.

I ship internationally and nothing frustrated me more then a buyer opening an INR case after 1-2 weeks when it takes at least 3-4 for the item to get there.
That is what I was suggesting prior, but you said "don't be that guy"

I know it's frustrating too. A guy opened a case on me the other day when he didn't get his item in 4 days and I shipped it on a Friday, so technically it was only 2 or 3 business days(USPS delivers on Sats so it was technically 3)

Then in the case it said "where's my item?"

He eventually got his item and never closed the case. I sent him 3 messages asking him to close it and no response. I'll just have to wait for it to expire.

I just wanted it open so I have the option, but if it's 30 days past the estimated delivery date then I probably won't need to, because the estimated date was 2-4 weeks.

Anyone ever had a buyer buy something, message asking to cancel and then decline the cancellation request for the transaction? Sucks to have to pay eBay fees on something because they bought it and realized they needed the money for bills and asked to cancel.

Anyone ever had a buyer buy something, message asking to cancel and then decline the cancellation request for the transaction? Sucks to have to pay eBay fees on something because they bought it and realized they needed the money for bills and asked to cancel.
Never happened to me yet but try to open an unpaid buyer case. It may not be possible since you can't open two cases that are open at the same time. But since the cancellation was closed, maybe you can do that.

As a policy, I open unpaid cases against all buyers now regardless of their request. I've had buyers similarly contact me right after committing to buy and ask for a cancellation. After that, I send the cancellation and they sometimes don't bother to cancel it despite me messaging them to do so asap. So from now on, I punish buyers by dinging them with unpaid buyer strikes. I figure that way, it teaches them a lesson for the next time they want to be lazy about following up.

Did they remove the ability to automatically decline lowball offers? It's still there when I revise my existing auctions, but not when I create new ones.

Never happened to me yet but try to open an unpaid buyer case. It may not be possible since you can't open two cases that are open at the same time. But since the cancellation was closed, maybe you can do that.

As a policy, I open unpaid cases against all buyers now regardless of their request. I've had buyers similarly contact me right after committing to buy and ask for a cancellation. After that, I send the cancellation and they sometimes don't bother to cancel it despite me messaging them to do so asap. So from now on, I punish buyers by dinging them with unpaid buyer strikes. I figure that way, it teaches them a lesson for the next time they want to be lazy about following up.
But then what if they pay out of spite, then file a SNAD, do a return, and give you a neg?

I've found that when a buyer asks for a cancellation, and then ignores the request or worse, denies it out of confusion, a quick call to eBay has always gotten me resolution.

While a 90 day return policy does scare me, according to eBay I sold 506 items in the last 30 days which IMO is a fair amount. Do you want to know how many returned due to not liking it, beating it already, etc.? Zero, zip, none. In fact in everything I ever sold on eBay it has happened ONCE. Now I don't know if that is just luck (though I sure do attract plenty of crazies more on that later) or if eBay buyers just don't return as much. I hope it is the latter and not just luck as that will suck come the holidays.As for my latest story of crazies I sold a game on Friday afternoon, shipped it Friday afternoon and shows "Delivered" yesterday. Now today the buyer messages me the following "i have not received my item!!!!!!!!! the tracking says it is delivered i have nothing!!!!! what the f*** scamming business are you running i want a full refund and pay pall me $40$ or i will leave you neg a 0 dsr and all my friends will too and you will be off ebay and out of business!!!!!"Crazy? Or just fucking crazy?
I had a guy do this to me yesterday... I shipped it to a strange room number at a Florida holiday inn... It shows delivered but he claims not received, and now it's my fault it's not there? People gotta start being accountable... So frustrating. Get a p.o. Box or a home... Or GTFO lol

I had a guy do this to me yesterday... I shipped it to a strange room number at a Florida holiday inn... It shows delivered but he claims not received, and now it's my fault it's not there? People gotta start being accountable... So frustrating. Get a p.o. Box or a home... Or GTFO lol
Thats why you NEVER EVER send an item to an unconfirmed PP address. If the place you are sending is Confirmed you will most likey win an INR claim.

Wow, I really can't even believe I am dealing with people like this. I sold a GBA wireless adapter to some woman on ebay. This is my first problem in selling on ebay since 1999. This women has now opened a case against me and my perfect account because the wireless adapter will not connect to some wonderspot thing that is supposed to be an event in some store because she said her son said that the adapter can download pokemon to the game from a retail store. Keep in mind this is a GBA item and is long discontinued by Nintendo. I have been going to pokemon events since 1999 and I do not think Nintendo ever even had an event that used the GBA wireless adapter to download pokemon from a wonderspot. She is accusing me of not disclosing features of an item. I specifically disclose in my auction that I do not do returns or refunds for any reason and I tested the adapter before I sent it so I know it works. I also have in my auction that the buyer must know what they are buying and that I am not responsible for system incompatibilities.

Wow, I really can't even believe I am dealing with people like this. I sold a GBA wireless adapter to some woman on ebay. This is my first problem in selling on ebay since 1999. This women has now opened a case against me and my perfect account because the wireless adapter will not connect to some wonderspot thing that is supposed to be an event in some store because she said her son said that the adapter can download pokemon to the game from a retail store. Keep in mind this is a GBA item and is long discontinued by Nintendo. I have been going to pokemon events since 1999 and I do not think Nintendo ever even had an event that used the GBA wireless adapter to download pokemon from a wonderspot. She is accusing me of not disclosing features of an item. I specifically disclose in my auction that I do not do returns or refunds for any reason and I tested the adapter before I sent it so I know it works. I also have in my auction that the buyer must know what they are buying and that I am not responsible for system incompatibilities.
WWonderspot did allow you to do some stuff with the wireless adapter like get a ticket to the island to capture mew, download manaphy, maybe download celebi and alter altering cave to capture good pokemon. Besides the Nintendo events, toys r us had them in store for certain periods and events. I believe a friend of mine was a "gym leader" around this time and I can ask him.
All that being said, the reason it won't connect us because Nintendo stopped supporting it in like 2006. The primary function will still work. I'm sure he could connect to another gba wirelessly. That is what it's intended for, the wonderspot was just a time limited bonus.
So just tell her it does work, she just needs to go back in time 8 years to when that particular function was available.
Does she also expect the Dreamcast phantasy star server to be included with the auction? If you didn't list it as working to download from something that doesn't even exist, I don't understand how she has a case?

I told her that if she thought an establishment was having an event that she should have checked with the place to make sure it was still going on and that she had the proper equipment to do the event. I also told her it was for a legacy system that was no longer being made by Nintendo. The adapter has other functions too, like trading and battling and it works with a few other games. It is obviously not my fault that Nintendo is still not supporting this adapter and it is way beyond my control that they have discontinued events for it. This women would not back down so I had to leave her a refund or I risk losing my account and negative feedback which I can't afford to lose right now as its my only source of income.

I did list the adapter as working with the games fire red and leaf green, which is exactly what the adapter does. I tested the adapter before I sent it out to make sure it works and it did since I have the games still. When I looked at other auctions for the same item no one else mentioned that it no longer works with events. The problem is she said that I should have disclosed that it no longer works with pokemon events.  A Lot of other people have it listed with no description at all.

The only pokemon event that I went to for the GBA version was the Toys R Us mew event and that was done with a link cable. I waited 6 hours in line to get that mew. This is the only event I know about for the GBA games, I don't remember any others being held.

But then what if they pay out of spite, then file a SNAD, do a return, and give you a neg?

I've found that when a buyer asks for a cancellation, and then ignores the request or worse, denies it out of confusion, a quick call to eBay has always gotten me resolution.
I've issued a ton of non paying buyer strikes so far and nothing has happened to me so far at least.

I told her that if she thought an establishment was having an event that she should have checked with the place to make sure it was still going on and that she had the proper equipment to do the event. I also told her it was for a legacy system that was no longer being made by Nintendo. The adapter has other functions too, like trading and battling and it works with a few other games. It is obviously not my fault that Nintendo is still not supporting this adapter and it is way beyond my control that they have discontinued events for it. This women would not back down so I had to leave her a refund or I risk losing my account and negative feedback which I can't afford to lose right now as its my only source of income.

I did list the adapter as working with the games fire red and leaf green, which is exactly what the adapter does. I tested the adapter before I sent it out to make sure it works and it did since I have the games still. When I looked at other auctions for the same item no one else mentioned that it no longer works with events. The problem is she said that I should have disclosed that it no longer works with pokemon events. A Lot of other people have it listed with no description at all.

The only pokemon event that I went to for the GBA version was the Toys R Us mew event and that was done with a link cable. I waited 6 hours in line to get that mew. This is the only event I know about for the GBA games, I don't remember any others being held.
I hate buyers like that, they are probably the same type of buyer that buys a Guitar Hero game listed as game only and then get annoyed that it didn't come with a guitar, drums and a microphone.

That's a shame you had to refund them but if they had opened a not as described dispute, they'd likely win so you would have had to refund anyway. Hopefully you can re-list it and get the same selling price again.

Well I'm pretty crossed with eBay right now.

I used the $5 off coupon on got what was supposed to be a CIB LoZ Spirit Tracks. I got the game in the mail, everything looked great, cover art had a sticker on front and back but I can get those off easily. There was a manual, NDS safety guide AND a club nintendo code!

Why am I upset?

There was no fucking game. I raised a case with eBay and got my money back and there is no way I am paying to ship him back an empty case. What, get burned on a sale and loosing the chance to use the $5 coupon that expired AND paying out of my pocket because of it? No Thank you.

Secondly, I sold a 3 movie blu ray lot to a guy and now two weeks later he is PMing me saying he never received it. Uh, I am pretty sure I sent it out. So WTF, the only reasons I sold those movies is because I upgraded my copies to collectors editions or combo packs (Iron man 1 and 2 and Amazing Spiderman which I got a steelbook for) So I am probably just gonna get burned on that sale if he raises a case and pretty much bought my new copies for no reason.

And this sounds like a good place to leave this link Remember the Xbox-2 guyz?

Yeah I noticed that too, just another thing I have to remember to uncheck for every listing now.
It's not even that. I went through and edited each listing after clicking "Relist," unchecked the Best Offer, submitted it all, and eBay STILL went and added Best Offer back in. I had to then revise it all again and uncheck it. fucking annoying.

I got screwed while using that coupon, too. I bought a game that was supposed to be brand new but it came used in a broken case. I could have tried to overlook that but the game doesn't fucking work to boot.

Now they have my item and my money, so I lost both
fuck that moron. It's idiots like that who ruin eBay anymore besides the scammers. I cannot tolerate that kind of stupidity from anyone, especially buyers like that. I doubt anything serious would have been done to your account though even if things escalated. You'd have to do something extreme to lose it for sure. eBay knows most of the time when shit like this happens that the buyer is just your typical yokel with single digit IQ points but they don't care since they will do anything to make buyers happy.

So I was planning on buying the Wii U Zelda bundle in a few days and wanted to sell the Zelda game in it...but I just realized it's a digital code. :|

Thoughts on this? If I sell the code and don't email it (instead mail it like usual) will I be protected if someone decides to lie and claim it doesn't work? Anyone have any advice on how I can sell these codes while protecting myself?

It's not even that. I went through and edited each listing after clicking "Relist," unchecked the Best Offer, submitted it all, and eBay STILL went and added Best Offer back in. I had to then revise it all again and uncheck it. fucking annoying.
I have no idea why eBay is pushing Best Offers, it just wastes time for everyone (and you would think they would want you to sell as high as possible anyways, no?). It's not like that if it doesn't sell the first time at your set price, you are just going to pack up and quit.

Once you've gone through the effort of creating the listing, taking pictures, etc, you are just going to relist anyways (and at a lower price if you want to move it).

I have no idea why eBay is pushing Best Offers, it just wastes time for everyone (and you would think they would want you to sell as high as possible anyways, no?). It's not like that if it doesn't sell the first time at your set price, you are just going to pack up and quit.

Once you've gone through the effort of creating the listing, taking pictures, etc, you are just going to relist anyways (and at a lower price if you want to move it).
The only way I've ever had "Best Offers" work in the past is if I grossly overprice the item, then accept a Best Offer in the range I was realistically hoping to sell at. From a buyer's standpoint, I imagine people only chose BIN over submitting a Best Offer when the price differential isn't that great. Like you list it for $15 and you might take $10, so will a buyer risk asking for $10 when someone else could come along and buy it for $15 while the offer is pending?

Either way I'm not interested in playing those games anymore. My pricing is always very competitive with the rest of the market. It just sometimes takes a while to sell certain things. I'd rather relist and wait than get lowballed constantly on Best Offers.

OK, Now I do not feel as bad about ordering Spirit tracks with no game in it on eBay. I have been checking Bestbuy.com almost everyday since before these B2G1 sales in my experience there is a influx in restock on pre owned games. Spirit tracks being one of them for $17.99/16.xx GCU :)

Now I just wait till it comes in the mail along with a couple other games I ordered and I can return/adjust them to B2G1 :) Oh, happy day.

Fresh-prince-parents-just-dont-understand.jpg

I did list the adapter as working with the games fire red and leaf green, which is exactly what the adapter does. I tested the adapter before I sent it out to make sure it works and it did since I have the games still. When I looked at other auctions for the same item no one else mentioned that it no longer works with events. The problem is she said that I should have disclosed that it no longer works with pokemon events. A Lot of other people have it listed with no description at all.

To me that's the equivalent of selling a PS3 on eBay and them filing a dispute because White Knight Chronicles' online isn't activate anymore and saying you should list it in your listing.

It's not your responsibility to check the connectivity of everything related to the item. As long as it works, it works. I doubt she even thinks she's right. She probably doesn't want to admit her idiocy and eat the fee and doesn't care that she screws someone else over.

Btw, what do you mean she keeps the item? Tell her to send it back. I'm too prideful to let someone like that win. I'd take the negative and the strike on the account.

A friend of a friend had something like that happen to them. What he did was got someone he knew that had an ebay account(to protect his own), but stopped using it to monitor the buyer. When that buyer sold something, he bought it and then did the same thing to them that they did to him. Kinda juvenile, but hey, it probably felt good.

This is really going to be a mess when Nintendo wifi shuts down, I am just going to have to add a lot of disclaimers to every one of my auctions now. Because I am sure someone is going to try to hold me responsible for an online Wii game that no longer works as of May 20th. Apparently eBay is now holding sellers responsible if all non working features of an item are not disclosed even when it is totally beyond the sellers control.

Yes I was aware that this was a feature of the item. However this feature solely depends on whether or not Nintendo decides to hold an event. I cannot help that your little brat was disappointed because he could not download something for an 8 year old game.  Besides I wasn't even aware of this whole wonderspot feature. I keep up with these things, and we never had a wonderspot here at toys r us, those were probably only in the TRU locations in the biggest cities.  The only event I knew about for the GBA games as I said before was the mew one which was done by link cable.

To my knowledge ebay doesn't have an official statement on non-disclosure of online features of games. If they do, please let me know. So I better just put it in my listings to be safe. I already have so much crap in my listings to try and prevent thieves so I really don't want to add more but it looks like I have to.

bread's done
Back