The General eBay Rant Thread

Well the buyer doesn't seem like a scammer to me.

He would have used the code by now and just either claimed a SNAD or INR case. The guy may genuinely have poor common sense. I've actually contacted some buyers through phone to explain to them what DLC's are and how to exactly redeem a code. A lot of folks that I run into with this, tend to be the older generation that isn't very tech savvy.

As for fear of your personal info, I usually do my eBay work at my full-time job and since I work for the government, my calls are always blocked for ID purposes so I've personally never dealt with this issue. If I'm not mistaken, I think there's a way to block your ID on a personal phone but I belive it's a certain phone feature with your carrier that has to be activated.

Is this card something that requires to be physically inserted into the hard drive? If not, you can consider relisting your auction for a BIN and instant email delivery. By selling it to another buyer, you can then proceed to refund your 1st buyer. In the past, I've relisted items for an even higher price than it originally sold for while going back and forth with the unhappy buyer. It buys me time to sell it at a greater cost with the possibility of resolving the first sale through refunding payment. The only tricky thing I've run into with this is asking the second buyer to agree to give me instant feedback so as to ensure he/she was the one that actually redeemed the key.
He got it figured out finally and it installed for him. Case was closed and positive feedback has been received.

Hey guys

I have a few games for sell on eBay and i just sold one. The problem is the buyer is New, Just made his account today so he has 0 transactions. He already paid for the game but how should i approach this situation?

The reason i ask is because I've read all the stories on this thread of people scamming sellers in order to keep both the game and their money.

I just don't want to get Fu$$ed.

This is the game:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301224104621?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

Hey guys
I have a few games for sell on eBay and i just sold one. The problem is the buyer is New, Just made his account today so he has 0 transactions. He already paid for the game but how should i approach this situation?
The reason i ask is because I've read all the stories on this thread of people scamming sellers in order to keep both the game and their money.
I just don't want to get Fu$$ed.

This is the game:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301224104621?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649
Did you at some point have 0 feedback?

Ship the game priority mail so it's insured and tracked. The odds are high it will turn out fine.

Yeah i understand we all start from 0 but i blame you guys for putting this ebay fear in me hahaha

But yes i will ship the game to him tomorrow for sure. Hope to god everything goes fine.

I have a lot of zero feedbacks buy my stuff and everything goes fine. As long as you described the item correctly and ship promptly, you should be covered if anything crazy does arise.

Yeah i understand we all start from 0 but i blame you guys for putting this ebay fear in me hahaha

But yes i will ship the game to him tomorrow for sure. Hope to god everything goes fine.
You should be fine. Just some advice though---avoid strong words like "perfect condition" and "mint". The definitions of those vary from person to person and too many times I've seen stuff described like that and it couldn't be further to the truth. If you use the word perfect you better hope a collector doesn't buy it as any scratch in the shrink wrap, wrinkle in the cover art/manual, etc. will upset them.

I usually go with "item is in very good (great) cosmetic condition with no noticeable wear" or if there is something minor wrong with it I'll say "Item is in very good condition however items may have minor shelf wear" etc.

As long as you're taking good pictures the buyer should then be able to decide for themselves if it is good enough... but as I said before the worse thing that can happen is some expects perfect because you said perfect and their is some tiny imperfection... disappointed buyers are the worse PITA buyers

You should be fine. Just some advice though---avoid strong words like "perfect condition" and "mint". The definitions of those vary from person to person and too many times I've seen stuff described like that and it couldn't be further to the truth. If you use the word perfect you better hope a collector doesn't buy it as any scratch in the shrink wrap, wrinkle in the cover art/manual, etc. will upset them.

I usually go with "item is in very good (great) cosmetic condition with no noticeable wear" or if there is something minor wrong with it I'll say "Item is in very good condition however items may have minor shelf wear" etc.

As long as you're taking good pictures the buyer should then be able to decide for themselves if it is good enough... but as I said before the worse thing that can happen is some expects perfect because you said perfect and their is some tiny imperfection... disappointed buyers are the worse PITA buyers
This this a million times this. I would say 90% of games should be under "Good" condition. Like New should almost never be used.

For my own personal games I always wash and dry my hands before handling any, they are always stored in a closed cabinet, and no games enter my collection if they have any indents or noticeable wear of any kind or if they are missing any manuals or inserts.

And even doing all that if I listed my own games I would only list them as Very Good because I am sure if someone examined them with a magnifying glass (and people do) they would find flaws.

Also I have had far more issues with people with considerable eBay feedback than those with little feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Im selling this relatively cheap item on ebay and I get a message from a potential buyer offering to send me the payment as a gift at a lower price outside of ebay. Is this a bad idea for me to go through with this?

So I preordered something and it shipped last week (June 16) from USPS, on a Monday. It's now Saturday, the 28th and still no item and as there isn't tracking I can't see the status of it. I went over the details again today and I find something which I suspect is the reason my item is delayed. The second word of the town I live in is mispelled, Cumberland is spelled "Cumberlnd" on the thing, lacking an "a" between l and n. It's the only thing I can think of that is holding it up as even the USPS usually doesn't take this long with things. Can I hope to see it still or is it likely that fucked up everything and I should be contacting support now? The rest of the address is fine, with the correct zipcode and all but that one letter is off.

So I preordered something and it shipped last week (June 16) from USPS, on a Monday. It's now Saturday, the 28th and still no item and as there isn't tracking I can't see the status of it. I went over the details again today and I find something which I suspect is the reason my item is delayed. The second word of the town I live in is mispelled, Cumberland is spelled "Cumberlnd" on the thing, lacking an "a" between l and n. It's the only thing I can think of that is holding it up as even the USPS usually doesn't take this long with things. Can I hope to see it still or is it likely that fucked up everything and I should be contacting support now? The rest of the address is fine, with the correct zipcode and all but that one letter is off.
The ZIP is pretty much all you need for USPS, aside from street address. Town/city/state are more of a formality anymore.

Maybe somone can help with this one, since it seems like I got a moronic seller.

Bought a original Playstation a couple weeks ago.  Got it earlier this week and can't get it read certain games or detect a controller.  Took it to a local game store that does repairs and offers free diagnostics on systems.  Turns out it's actually a poorly modded system with a blown fuse for the controller ports. 

After messaging the seller, they claim ignorance and say the system was damaged in transit(so USPS modded it?) and no returns.   So now I have to file a claim because of this.  But he also messaged me basically saying that if I file a claim against him and leave negative feedback stating what happened.  That he's threatened to file a lawsuit for "defamation against a company".  

So now I have to handle this headache, but how exactly should I do it?  I know for one thing, Ebay/Amazon won't allow modded consoles for sale on their sites.  But threatening/harassing buyers who are in the right is another thing.

Also in the spoilers is a pic of the modded area(in the yellow circle) that I took while it was checked:

[attachment=6183:20140628_175838.jpg]

Maybe the sellers can help with the one, since it seems like I got a moronic seller.

Bought a original Playstation a couple weeks ago. Got it earlier this week and can't get it read certain games or detect a controller. Took it to a local game store that does repairs and offers free diagnostics on systems. Turns out it's actually a poorly modded system with a blown fuse for the controller ports.

After messaging the seller, they claim ignorance and say the system was damaged in transit(so USPS modded it?) and no returns. So now I have to file a claim because of this. But he also messaged me basically saying that if I file a claim against him and leave negative feedback stating what happened. That he's threatened to file a lawsuit for "defamation against a company".

So now I have to handle this headache, but how exactly should I do it? I know for one thing, Ebay/Amazon won't allow modded consoles for sale on their sites. But threatening/harassing buyer who are in the right is another thing.

Also in the spoilers is a pic of the modded area(in the yellow circle) that I took while it was
Just file a significantly not as described claim. You'll get your money back one way or another. He's totally blowing smoke about the lawsuit.

Maybe somone can help with this one, since it seems like I got a moronic seller.

Bought a original Playstation a couple weeks ago. Got it earlier this week and can't get it read certain games or detect a controller. Took it to a local game store that does repairs and offers free diagnostics on systems. Turns out it's actually a poorly modded system with a blown fuse for the controller ports.

After messaging the seller, they claim ignorance and say the system was damaged in transit(so USPS modded it?) and no returns. So now I have to file a claim because of this. But he also messaged me basically saying that if I file a claim against him and leave negative feedback stating what happened. That he's threatened to file a lawsuit for "defamation against a company".

So now I have to handle this headache, but how exactly should I do it? I know for one thing, Ebay/Amazon won't allow modded consoles for sale on their sites. But threatening/harassing buyers who are in the right is another thing.

Also in the spoilers is a pic of the modded area(in the yellow circle) that I took while it was checked:

attachicon.gif
20140628_175838.jpg
Who is this seller there? There needs to be an "avoid this seller thread" as well. I would report him to eBay if you can and press the problem as far as possible. The jerk should have never threatened you the way they did, totally not needed.

Who is this seller there? There needs to be an "avoid this seller thread" as well. I would report him to eBay if you can and press the problem as far as possible. The jerk should have never threatened you the way they did, totally not needed.
Goes by "Gamer Girlz Online" on Ebay and Amazon(I know it's the same seller due to inventory & treatment of customers). Already filed a claim and reported them after I realized that it's more harassment than anything.

Apparently I'm not the first to run into this with the seller. I did a google search on them and found this from 2011:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111204084023AAfuk9S

Same thing, threatens lawsuit after getting an item not as described.

Honestly, someone threatening me with a lawsuit would want me to file a case with ebay even more. Don't like some punk ass try to rip you off and back you down like that.

So now I have to handle this headache, but how exactly should I do it? I know for one thing, Ebay/Amazon won't allow modded consoles for sale on their sites. But threatening/harassing buyers who are in the right is another thing.

By definition alone they don't have grounds for a defamation lawsuit as it requires a lie to have been damaging to the reputation/character. Although I'll give them credit for a good attempt at a bluff.

At this point, even if they offered you a return/refund, the negative feedback is still necessary. Hopefully a prospective buyer reads it and chooses to purchase with someone else. I beleive you can add a follow up comment to your feedback as well, might be worth disclosing the lawsuit threat.

Tiki, there are pros and cons. I believe in the search algorithm you get higher placement if you use the GSP. Additionally it opens you up to 30 countries/markets. However, it's outrageously overpriced for the buyer. Almost all my international games go to Canada via first class package (with tracking) for about $7 or $8. The GSP will tack on an "import fee" of an additional ~$10.

How can someone who threatens lawsuit still even be on eBay? This must be relatively common if you found a yahoo answers about it. I know ebay is usually all about the buyer, but this person needs to be shut down. That would also save me from looking at the bunnygirl anime pictures they constantly post.

If someone is a big game seller on ebay - eventually problems will happen. Damaged system, etc. Just comes with the selling of used stuff, but just refund and move on. To be a massive scheming turd is off the chart messed up.

I think you should Stan up to them. Ifb they try to sue post it on otaku, ing, destruction, something awful and any other popular site. You'll get a pro bono lawyer somewhere and be an internet hero.

How can someone who threatens lawsuit still even be on eBay? This must be relatively common if you found a yahoo answers about it. I know ebay is usually all about the buyer, but this person needs to be shut down. That would also save me from looking at the bunnygirl anime pictures they constantly post.

If someone is a big game seller on ebay - eventually problems will happen. Damaged system, etc. Just comes with the selling of used stuff, but just refund and move on. To be a massive scheming turd is off the chart messed up.

I think you should Stan up to them. Ifb they try to sue post it on otaku, ing, destruction, something awful and any other popular site. You'll get a pro bono lawyer somewhere and be an internet hero.
He should be reported but you know the weird thing is that it's actually confusing how to actually report somebody's behavior over direct message. I've tried doing it before and it's impossible to find. It's easy to report listings but actual members for communication/threats are not possible, I don't believe.

He should be reported but you know the weird thing is that it's actually confusing how to actually report somebody's behavior over direct message. I've tried doing it before and it's impossible to find. It's easy to report listings but actual members for communication/threats are not possible, I don't believe.
Yeah, somewhat hard to find. But did find a way and the account was reported.

Hopefully since this isn't the first time the seller has done it. It'll get put under review and shut down due to douchebaggery they're pulling on buyers. Since buyers should get legit items that are listed correctly and not threatened by a lawsuit when they're not.

Yeah, somewhat hard to find. But did find a way and the account was reported.

Hopefully since this isn't the first time the seller has done it. It'll get put under review and shut down due to douchebaggery they're pulling on buyers. Since buyers should get legit items that are listed correctly and not threatened by a lawsuit when they're not.
Can you walk us through the steps for future reference please?

This has to be the third or fourth time in the past year and a half I've had a buyer purchase a collector's edition only to request a cancellation afterwards (after submitting payment as I only sell BIN with Immediate Payment Required (IPR) because they thought it included a console.

I've sold copies of Ni No Kuni (Wizard's Edition), GTA V (Collector's Edition), COD Black Ops II (Care Package Edition), COD Ghost (Prestige Edition).

All listings where in the Video Games subcategory, all included stock pictures of the game and contents as well as an actual picture of the sealed packaging and all included detail descriptions that never once mentioned a console was included.\

The most recent happened with COD Ghosts Prestige Edition, an item I purchased to resell to turn credit into cash and I had two available at roughly ~ $15x.xx and the buyer bought both only to message me a few hours later:

Hello, I purchased 2 of your Call of Duty Ghosts games, under the impression that a xbox one consul was included. is there any way to cancel the sell? I am sorry for the inconvenience.
I mean WTF? Really? You think you stumbled across a new Xbox One that came with COD Ghosts for ~ $15x.xx? And you decided to buy two? If you're that dumb how did you realize later, after I had carefully packaged them and created a label, that the console was included? I mean I never mentioned anything about a console so if they were dumb enough to think it was included I don't know how they'd be smart enough to later realize it wasn't....

At the end of the day at least they caught it before it was shipped so I'm only out time and aggravation since I can void the label and cancel the sale and get a fee credit on everything except the $.30 paypal standard transaction fee.... but shit.... it's like there are people out there that are dumb enough to think that any game priced over $100 must include a console because on top of the four examples above I've also been messaged numerous time on other higher prices CE's to the effect of "This includes the console right....."

I would chalk it up to bad luck.

Since you sell to more international customers, I suppose it's also possible due to language barriers but aside from that I think it's just bad luck and volume. I've sold a lot of things on eBay in the past and I can only think a couple of buyers that comes to mind that thought I was selling a game alongside the DLC they purchased. Similar to you, it was described clear as day but the buyer thought he was getting a deal on a bundle package for some stupid reason.

Luckily, you didn't ship the item out. When that happened to me, I was a little terse with the buyers saying something like "oh ok so you didn't read the listing properly. Thank goodness I didn't ship this out and have to run to the post office. I'm getting hit with fees now due to your request so let me try to send a cancellation request to recoup whatever fees I can. Yikes.... >.> " Something to the effect that they are a real inconvenience to me and that I don't appreciate them wasting my time. Call it petty if you will but it's a behavior that needs to be corrected so that's the only thing I can think of that helps.

I didn't find a direct way to send the messages while reporting them. So I just copy & pasted the messages in the report along with mentioning that those were the messages the seller was sending to me.
But where would you paste the text into? The only reporting I know of is the report option within each eBay listing.

But where would you paste the text into? The only reporting I know of is the report option within each eBay listing.
Turns out it was the wrong page and the only other way I reported(email) doesn't work anymore. As it bounced back hours after I sent it. Now I have to dig through the pages to find a way. It's been years since I've had to report a seller and now have no idea where exactly to report with the messages. The only clear way I see now is to report the actual listing, not the seller themselves.

But did find out this morning that the claim was closed and ruled in my favor. So at least the seller isn't enjoying my money while sending me damaged goods/stuff that shouldn't be listed. Also left negative feedback and mentioning threatening a lawsuit when confronted about it. So hopefully that will warn potential buyers to stay away from this seller.

Not even taking the risk on buying a system from another seller and run into a bad PS1. So I just bought one from the store I took that one to to be looked at. At least I have a 30 day warranty with this one and it's easier to take back if there's a problem(5 minute drive to it). I know not all sellers are like this, but this has kinda soured me on buying systems online for now. Just too much of a headache if you run into problems.

Also looked at their feedback a little further. Seems like they sell a bunch of cartridge games with "bad batteries". Not sure if this is a sign of them selling bootlegs or not. As I know some counterfeit versions of games have trouble saving.

Most of the counterfeit games I have seen like that are GBA games, since they just put in a cheap battery that dies fast, plus the bootlegs are not made well. Every GBA game that uses a battery will have the battery die eventually but if it's a complaint on almost every game then it's probably bootlegging.

Or he could have bought a bunch of non working games and trying to pass them off as working.

Turns out it was the wrong page and the only other way I reported(email) doesn't work anymore. As it bounced back hours after I sent it. Now I have to dig through the pages to find a way. It's been years since I've had to report a seller and now have no idea where exactly to report with the messages. The only clear way I see now is to report the actual listing, not the seller themselves.

But did find out this morning that the claim was closed and ruled in my favor. So at least the seller isn't enjoying my money while sending me damaged goods/stuff that shouldn't be listed. Also left negative feedback and mentioning threatening a lawsuit when confronted about it. So hopefully that will warn potential buyers to stay away from this seller.

Not even taking the risk on buying a system from another seller and run into a bad PS1. So I just bought one from the store I took that one to to be looked at. At least I have a 30 day warranty with this one and it's easier to take back if there's a problem(5 minute drive to it). I know not all sellers are like this, but this has kinda soured me on buying systems online for now. Just too much of a headache if you run into problems.

Also looked at their feedback a little further. Seems like they sell a bunch of cartridge games with "bad batteries". Not sure if this is a sign of them selling bootlegs or not. As I know some counterfeit versions of games have trouble saving.
The only thing I can think of is actually contacting eBay customer support through live phone calls and explain the situation. Other than that, eBay does not offer any "email reporting" function oddly.

i have a buyer sending back and item i accidentally ship to the wrong place. i told him i would pay for return shipping, how do i pay it if the buyer just went to the post office and sent it through them. do i just give him 7 dollar via pay-pal gifting?

Having a string of bad luck recently.

Two things returns as undeliverable as addressed, but buyers swear address is right - bleh

One person saying gameshark disc isn't working. It did have one good sized scratch on it, but I tested it and it booted up on mine. Going to see if the person wants to try buffing it.

One thing that is kind of expensive, the tracing just says forwarded now. So if the person doesn't get it or pretends not to get it I'm screwed.

And first negative feedback in out of the last 500+ feedback. Person bought DS games. I tested before mailed out, person says one doesn't work. Just leaves negative without contacting.

I feel like since the person left a neg and didn't contact me, I'm not going to bother doing anything. Even if I bend over backwards the negative will probably stay, so I might as well just eat it and chug along.

Man this sucks. I bought what was supposed to be a japanese ps1 SCPH-100 but the model that came in is a SCPH-101 which is american. I feel like the seller probably made an honest mistake so I don't really want to leave negative feedback but do I have to pay for return shipping?

edit: Why does simply contacting the seller automatically open a case? I just wanted to ask a question.

Man this sucks. I bought what was supposed to be a japanese ps1 SCPH-100 but the model that came in is a SCPH-101 which is american. I feel like the seller probably made an honest mistake so I don't really want to leave negative feedback but do I have to pay for return shipping?

edit: Why does simply contacting the seller automatically open a case? I just wanted to ask a question.
Technically, you have to pay return shipping. But if it's really the fault of the seller, then you could always ask for the return shipping.

I have never once paid return shipping if it was the sellers mistake. I ask them to cover it and if they refuse open a case.
You're better off trying to negotiate with them than open a case. eBay's own policy is the buyer pays return shipping and they will actually rule cases in the sellers favor if the buyer tries to force the seller to pay return shipping. All the seller has to do is click "Return Item For a Full Refund" until the case is escalated to eBay Customer Service at which point it will either be decided in seller's favor or decided as no fault and eBay pays the buyer the refund and they keep the item.

If the buyer messages I always pay for return shipping for something that is my fault even if the buyer doesn't request it. Unfortunately, now opening cases is the same to sellers as negative feedback so if they open cases I have to refuse to "win" the case and get the defect for the opened case removed. Because eBay is brilliant and makes good sellers have to (occasionally) turn into bullies due to their backwards ass new policies.

It's the same thing with INR cases, before if they said they didn't got it even if DC said delivered I would refund after USPS investigation (you would be amazed how many lost packages are found once you say you will open an investigation in 24 hours). Now again I have to fight it to get the case removed.

Really makes it hard to provide good customer service. And just to be clear I do think in your case the seller should pay return shipping, I'm just saying eBay doesn't always work the way it should.

More ebay issues for me this week. Guy from Australia says package arrived damged and crushed with the packaging to the game inside damaged.

The eBay global shipping program states that it covers this type of issue. If the package is damaged on the way from the US to its final destination I don't refund the buyer. How does it actually happen though - buyer open a case and go from there?

Anyone have any experience with damaged items from the global shipping program. I've shipped probably 25 - 30 so far and this is the first problem I've had with it.

I believe you are covered unless you lied about the actual contents of the item. I guess call ebay and ask.

I've been "top rated" on my defect rate for a while now. I've only made like 5 sales in the last 2 months, and all got positive reviews and 5 star DSRs, but somehow I dropped to just "above standard" on defect rate. No idea what that was about.

I did cancel a transaction because a buyer bought the wrong item, but that doesn't count against your defect rate unless it is your fault, right? Because I have cancelled many transactions from dumb buyers and it never counted before.

I believe you are covered unless you lied about the actual contents of the item. I guess call ebay and ask.

I've been "top rated" on my defect rate for a while now. I've only made like 5 sales in the last 2 months, and all got positive reviews and 5 star DSRs, but somehow I dropped to just "above standard" on defect rate. No idea what that was about.

I did cancel a transaction because a buyer bought the wrong item, but that doesn't count against your defect rate unless it is your fault, right? Because I have cancelled many transactions from dumb buyers and it never counted before.

Cancelled transactions only count against you if you're the person that opened it and listed the reason as out of stock or could not be fulfilled. If you initiate a cancellation due to buyer mistake, you won't get penalized.

Right now, the dashboard is giving everybody a preview of what the new eBay seller standards will be. It doesn't actually take into effect until August 20th. What I'm a little confused on is how it will affect small time sellers. While right now the defect rate preview covers the last 12 months, I believe it only goes that far because of the current DSR metrics. I think the new defect rate metrics will be evaluated on a monthly basis starting next month (not the prior year like before).

What I'm curious about is how it will evaluate the small time sellers. If you sell less than 100 items, and you sell an item that counts as a defect, will that mean you are over the 5% threshold and get your account closed? It seems like a dangerous proposition for small sellers to me. I'm below the 5% defect rate so I'm personally in the clear at the moment but I don't think it'd be right for small time sellers to get screwed by eBay regarding policies that still are poor measures to rate a seller. My biggest complaint is the "opened INR" case. It should really only count against you if there is no proof of delivery. Theoretically, you can ship your item and it becomes marked as "delivered" by the carrier only to get counted as a defect due to either a misdelivery or theft. I totally disagree with this metric and can see this becoming a recurring problem with future sellers falling below the standard.

Since the new defect rate hasn't taken into effect yet, nobody is really talking about it. Come next month though, I'm sure more people will notice the changes when they're forced to.

Cancelled transactions only count against you if you're the person that opened it and listed the reason as out of stock or could not be fulfilled. If you initiate a cancellation due to buyer mistake, you won't get penalized.

Right now, the dashboard is giving everybody a preview of what the new eBay seller standards will be. It doesn't actually take into effect until August 20th. What I'm a little confused on is how it will affect small time sellers. While right now the defect rate preview covers the last 12 months, I believe it only goes that far because of the current DSR metrics. I think the new defect rate metrics will be evaluated on a monthly basis starting next month (not the prior year like before).

What I'm curious about is how it will evaluate the small time sellers. If you sell less than 100 items, and you sell an item that counts as a defect, will that mean you are over the 5% threshold and get your account closed? It seems like a dangerous proposition for small sellers to me. I'm below the 5% defect rate so I'm personally in the clear at the moment but I don't think it'd be right for small time sellers to get screwed by eBay regarding policies that still are poor measures to rate a seller. My biggest complaint is the "opened INR" case. It should really only count against you if there is no proof of delivery. Theoretically, you can ship your item and it becomes marked as "delivered" by the carrier only to get counted as a defect due to either a misdelivery or theft. I totally disagree with this metric and can see this becoming a recurring problem with future sellers falling below the standard.

Since the new defect rate hasn't taken into effect yet, nobody is really talking about it. Come next month though, I'm sure more people will notice the changes when they're forced to.
The length of time the defect rate is calculated over is determined by the amount of transactions you have in order to eliminate problems such as you described. I will be surprised if the defect rate policies stay as they are now for long based on people's reaction to them on the eBay forums and hopefully the opened cases for INR is one of them.

Yeah, an item not received is not a defect.

Also, what if you sell a brand new item that was defective? How is it your fault? You can't test it.

I swear, sometimes that site is an abomination.

Yeah, an item not received is not a defect.

Also, what if you sell a brand new item that was defective? How is it your fault? You can't test it.

I swear, sometimes that site is an abomination.
Had this happen a few times. One really pisses me off (brand new Otter Bkx case) because he has a store and sent back a different one than he purchased that was covered in his stores price stickers and beat to hell. Conveniently he wanted to return it 11 minutes after DC marked it as delivered too.

bread's done
Back