The get better soon Bayxter and X OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Don't forget about "The Icon" TFN...that guy is sick...mad SICK![/quote]Who?

Ohhhhh, yeah! I always think I'm gonna read something like ''Got drunk, got high, beat my wife, got arrested, and pan seared some chicken w/ veggies in the drunk tank for my illegal immigrant friend Pancho'' but it just never happens. :cry: I do kind of enjoy stories about girls he plugged 20 years ago though, so I guess he can be the fourth person we all look forward to seeing post.

[quote name='seanr1221']22.00 a month + tax. You can have any game, dvd or blu-ray out at a time. When you're done with it, you walk into the store and exchange it for whatever you want. You can stop at any time, so if a big game was coming out and you knew you weren't going to rent anything, you just tell them to cancel and you ride out the rest of your month.

Pros:
- Much faster turnover than GameFly. I rented a movie last week and took it back later that night for a game.
- BlockBuster gets pretty much all the new games in.

Cons:
- Have to drive there (Mine's only 5 minutes away and next to my gym, so this isn't a factor for me)
- Limited number of games (at my store, they only have one Bros in Arms, 4 Force Unleashed, etc.).

However, I'm infinitely more satisfied with it over GameFly.[/quote]

22 a month seems kinda steep though. Hmmm. I would think better if I had a sandwich.

And Blockbusters are only until midnight on the weekends....thats also a plus.

I might look into this.

[quote name='Soodmeg']22 a month seems kinda steep though. Hmmm. I would think better if I had a sandwich.

And Blockbusters are only until midnight on the weekends....thats also a plus.

I might look into this.[/quote]

How much is GameFly? 15.00/month right?

So far I've rented Lego Batmang, Mercs 2, Force Unleashed, Fracture, Iron Mang (blu), Saw IV and still have almost 2 weeks until I'm billed again.

Also, ask when they get new games in. Mines gets them in on Friday. I'll be there shortly after they open to snag Dead Space.

[quote name='seanr1221']How much is GameFly? 15.00/month right?

So far I've rented Lego Batmang, Mercs 2, Force Unleashed, Fracture, Iron Mang (blu), Saw IV and still have almost 2 weeks until I'm billed again.

Also, ask when they get new games in. Mines gets them in on Friday. I'll be there shortly after they open to snag Dead Space.[/quote]

Can you keep them as long as you want?

[quote name='seanr1221']Yup.[/quote]

Damn, seriously?

That is not bad at all, so my next questions would be is this better than having netflix?

:shock:

I went to take a nap and I ended up being out for almost 2 hours, also when I fell asleep it was warm and bright outside, but once I woke up it is Dark, Pouring Rain and slightly chilly.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Damn, seriously?

That is not bad at all, so my next questions would be is this better than having netflix?[/quote]

I hear Netflix is really good, but if you want games AND movies, I see no reason not to go with BlockBuster.

[quote name='seanr1221']What extras does the CE get you?[/QUOTE]

Gamestop says:
Collectors Edition includes:
Embossed Tin
Saints Row 2 Money Clip
Double-Sided Poster/Map
Exclusive Art Book
Silver Bullet Shaped 512 MB USB Thumb Drive

Wikipedia says:
The Saints Row 2 Gun Pack comes packaged in a gun mould case and includes:
1gb Gold Bullet USB Memory stick
Exclusive content, including buddy icons and wallpapers
Limited edition art book
Stilwater Map poster
Exclusive 3rd Street Saints Poster

And includes this picture:
Saintsrowgunpack.jpg

And Amazon says:
Xbox 360 Collector's Edition Features Include:
Saints Row 2 Game
Saints Row 2 Embossed Tin
Saints Row 2 Money Clip
Double-Sided Game Poster/Map
Exclusive Art Book
Silver Bullet Shaped 512 MB USB Thumb Drive*

And has this picture:
sr2.360.ce.lg.jpg

So something like that. Regardless, I got it for the price of the regular edition from DeepDiscount so it'll be worth it once they ship the damn thing. I might email them tomorrow if it hasn't shipped yet.

Ya, I got the Netflix, but I go with the ubercheap plan, and I don't really have that much time to play the games I own, never mind renting.

Last night when I was playing with my friend, he walked up to me in the Borat bathing suit.

I couldn't stop laughing, I can't believe they put that in the game.

[quote name='joe2187']Anyone who's played dead space...where do you use the DLC suits?...I'm still stuck with the basic suit[/quote]I read that you can change when you hit up a shop at then end of chapter 1.

New call of duty, same old dumbass XBL users.

Christ jesus....looks like I wont need a headset of this game.

The suit is free off the marketplace, JFD. [quote name='joe2187']Anyone who's played dead space...where do you use the DLC suits?...I'm still stuck with the basic suit[/quote]You gotta find one of the store kiosks in the game and it'll be available for 0 credits.

[quote name='manthing']Is Saint's Row 2 worth getting for the Co-op?

Is it better than Mercs 2 Co-op?[/QUOTE]

If you get it, I'll coop with you sometime, buddy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you get it, I'll coop with you sometime, buddy.[/quote]

Ok cool...

Suppose I should use a 'heavy' month to test my ComCap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back