The get better soon Bayxter and X OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Sweet. HVB's getting a big update with online play and trophies.[/QUOTE]

fuck yeah! This puts a smile on my face this Wednesday afternoon.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:cool:

-----Gears Of War ------------ Gears Of War 2------

Canals

Gridlock

Mansion

Subway

Tyro Station
[/quote]

Sexy.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Newest OXM will have Fallout 3 gamerpics:
[/quote]

Do want! I need the hook up on that oxm disc.

[quote name='lordwow']My lunch left me most unsatisfied: Pop-Tarts and an Apple[/quote]

I just picked up strawberry danish pop tarts the other day. Haven't tried them yet but they look awesome.

[quote name='jer7583']lol OTT

the GGT is like a puppy with one leg now. But it can't even throw for 300 yards.[/quote]

What?

[quote name='Maklershed']
I just picked up strawberry danish pop tarts the other day. Haven't tried them yet but they look awesome.
[/QUOTE]

Ooooooh. That sounds good.

[quote name='lordwow']It must be very high if it likes McGahee.[/QUOTE]

Maybe. It records all Ravens games and related shows. :shrug:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']High Velocity Bowling, a good motion controlled bowling game on PSN.[/quote]

That sounds worse than The Last Guy!

I really shouldn't have eaten that Chinese food. I knew it was going to be mediocre, and now I feel sick.

I should have gotten a sub, but the sub place here is expensive, and I don't know if there's a Subway in the near vicinity.

My brother gave me his phatty PSP yesterday which was cool of him even though I didn't ask him for it. Mostly been playing Loco Roco on it.

EKGFlatline.jpg

I'm getting UT3 from Gamefly since they won't sent me de Blob or Star Wars TFU.

I guess I can forget getting Fallout 3 any time.

Gamefly is crap. I am still on my free trail and I already dont like it at all. I also didnt ask for UT3 until like my 8th game and they sent that first.

I have 2 games at a time and when I sent back The Simpson's Game it took them a week and a half to send me a new game.

So many damn games, I still have to buy fifa 09 and the rock band bundle.

I think I only have about 25 bucks left in credit because I broke a controller.

Why do things have to cost so much monies?

I wonder if I should trade in COD4. I really like the game but its been collecting dust for the last month because although its great it just kinda worn out its welcome.

COD5 comes out in about a month and I plan on getting that anyway. Not having a FPS on hand seems really strange though.

I know this sounds stupid...but what the hell is fallout and why is there so much hype?

Fallout 3 is that game where you swing your arms around and sounds come out of the controller.

You don't remember seeing becuzimbrown playing it at E3, Soodmeg?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Any OTTers still need a COD5 beta key?[/quote]

I would love one.

I forgot all about the beta and thought all hope was lost.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I would love one.

I forgot all about the beta and thought all hope was lost.[/QUOTE]Sent.

Anyone else?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Fallout 3 is that game where you swing your arms around and sounds come out of the controller.

You don't remember seeing becuzimbrown playing it at E3, Soodmeg?[/quote]

Ummm, no? I dont remember that. Must have missed that memo.

But I know of fallout I am just confused at how the hell it went from a top down RTS to a 3rd person shooter.

I didnt know anything about fallout until it was 3 was announced so I went back to see what the game was about and was very surprised at how different it is from its original.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Ummm, no? I dont remember that. Must have missed that memo.

But I know of fallout I am just confused at how the hell it went from a top down RTS to a 3rd person shooter.

I didnt know anything about fallout until it was 3 was announced so I went back to see what the game was about and was very surprised at how different it is from its original.[/QUOTE]

Then you'll be even more surprised that it's actually an rpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back