The get better soon Bayxter and X OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']How does that "spoil" your multiplayer games Mandung...I want to now.[/quote]

Whatever, just more of your hypocrisy

[quote name='manthing']Whatever, just more of your hypocrisy[/quote]

:cool:

-----Gears Of War ------------ Gears Of War 2------

Canals

Gridlock

Mansion

Subway

Tyro Station

Hey LP, you been keeping up with Dexter?

I can't beleive Prado and Dexter are working together to cover Freebo's murder!!!

Also I can't wait for Monday Night!!

I'll be PMing you every Heroes spoiler AS IT HAPPENS CST...

:bouncy:

-------------------

It's more of the 'Do as I say' hypocrisy from LP Teef...

[quote name='tiredfornow']Its not raining at the mansion or the subway anymore, moneything.[/QUOTE]

damn your avatar to hell, it makes me think you're budge. :\

[quote name='manthing']
Also I can't wait for Monday Night!!

I'll be PMing you every Heroes spoiler AS IT HAPPENS CST...

[/QUOTE]

There are two problems with your plan. (a) he doesn't have to read PMs from you and (b) you'd have to subjugate yourself to actually watching Heroes... :whistle2:k

[quote name='corrosivefrost']There are two problems with your plan. (a) he doesn't have to read PMs from you and (b) you'd have to subjugate yourself to actually watching Heroes... :whistle2:k[/quote]

You're right...

would be almost too horrible to endure...

I'll leave the Heroes spoilers for Jake's gimmick...

The new Far Cry 2 trailer is sweet.

There are just too damn many games coming out though, I probably won't get around to playing it for awhile.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']why is dmaul ruining cag?[/quote]

Whoops, I changed it yesterday evening and forgot to change back

[quote name='darthbudge']At least Wubb says why he deletes posts, unlike some rogue moderators who just delete posts and never explains why.[/QUOTE]

Super ass kissing.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:cool:

-----Gears Of War ------------ Gears Of War 2------

Canals

Gridlock

Mansion

Subway

Tyro Station
[/quote]

The Gridlock and Mansion tweaks w/out the rain doesn't really impress me. What impresses me is that Tyro Station looked much more ruinous then than it will look now. Unless they are bringing Tyro Station back on its feet? :whistle2:k

Somebody explain to me the climate changes.... jk.

I still don't know why they picked Tyro and Subway to bring back. I would much rather have War and Fuel (as would most of the people who put a good amount of time into Gears).

[quote name='thekeybladewars']My thing that wubb is going to delete for no reason just came in. It looks pretty cheap. :| Well, I bought it for cheap, so...[/QUOTE]

Watch for wubb!

[quote name='wubb']Where's budge? #83 and I are waiting on his waiver report for week 7.[/quote]Some collusion in the works?

I got eMusic to send me an email saying I signed up for their service, so that's nice.

Unfortunately I still don't have credit for 4 offers. :[

[quote name='wubb']Where's budge? #83 and I are waiting on his waiver report for week 7.[/quote]

[quote name='DT778']Some collusion in the works?[/quote]

No collusion...we just need good players this week and Budge is en fuego! :hot:

[quote name='DT778']Some collusion in the works?[/QUOTE]

He's our assistant coach in charge of waiver moves.

Good point though.

Budge you have to resign as coach of your team.

lol OTT

the GGT is like a puppy with one leg now. But it can't even throw for 300 yards.

[quote name='lordwow']I'll take on Budge's DVR after he resigns from his team, and win BIG.[/QUOTE]

My DVR is going to be his team's co-coach so don't be so sure. :cool:

My DVR is very high on McGahee.

[quote name='jer7583']lol OTT

the GGT is like a puppy with one leg now. But it can't even throw for 300 yards.[/quote]

If you're referring to the ROM/Flash Cart talk we just had...same thing has been going on here for months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back