The get better soon Bayxter and X OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='marten']It should be out. 99 bottles has the cranberry flavor already.

I'll ask the guys there Thursday.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the store we go to just sucks, or they haven't stocked it yet...:/

Let me know.

[quote name='JolietJake']Marten is like the Obi Wan Kenobi of beer.[/quote]

Amusing comparison, but no. Just someone who enjoys his habits/vices thoroughly.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I've seen pretty much everything except for NBK.[/quote]

That's one of the only Oliver Stone films I've seen.

I wasn't really a fan. I don't know why. It seemed like it would be my type of movie, but I just came out of it feeling like I'd just wasted my time.

I loved Platoon though (which I rented). That was a great film.

[quote name='Moxio']And who is going to die in 5 years of a shitty liver. :cool:[/quote]

Better a failing liver than old age, being reduced to a vegetable, or some equally fucked up way of living.

[quote name='marten']Better a failing liver than old age, being reduced to a vegetable, or some equally fucked up way of living.[/QUOTE]

My people love to die from heart disease. :cool:

:'( We're all fucked.

:steals Marten's most expensive beer:

[quote name='JEKKI']yah I was playing my PS3 on a 20inch SD CRTV

until sum1 told me I can hook the system up to my widescreen 19'' computer monitor.

now I'm all about HD gaming!![/quote]

:rofl:

Tasty Boobs!
2eycrw0.jpg

I drew the Prince of Persia (latest game style) all shadowy and shit, in a pose as walking towards the viewer. Oh and he's holding a bloody knife. :'O

[quote name='Moxio']I drew the Prince of Persia (latest game style) all shadowy and shit, in a pose as walking towards the viewer. Oh and he's holding a bloody knife. :'O[/QUOTE]
Describe not. Post do.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I got that graphics tablet from woot for 45 shipped. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Too bad you can't draw for shit. :cool:

"I fear MusicNoteLess might be a better artist than me." -Zewone

I do sketches from time to time. This is my first graphics tablet. Just wanna see what how it differs from other mediums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back