The get better soon Bayxter and X OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I got that graphics tablet from woot for 45 shipped. :cool:[/QUOTE]The first thing you draw with it should be a self-portrait, but with a duck on your head instead of hair. :cool:

Then draw Moxio's tennis racket tangled up in his unibrow. :cool:

I don't even have a unibrow. :cool:

Someone here who doesn't know how to draw for shit, AKA MNL, should donate their tablet to me. :cool:

Yeah, I gotta vote for "Music Can't Draw" as well. He has never mentioned any thing about drawing or a passion for anything in the world of graphics.

blackoutbh7.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']The first thing you draw with it should be a self-portrait, but with a duck on your head instead of hair. :cool:

Then draw Moxio's tennis racket tangled up in his unibrow. :cool:[/quote]

Speaking of ducks, I bought TFN a rubber ducky yesterday and he didn't seem at all pleased. :cry:

I just thought he needed a friend to play with when he took bubble baths and stuff and he gave me this weird 'why in the world did you buy me this' look.

:cry::cry::cry:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']My doodlings back in the day when I had a scanner.

Sasuke.jpg

KHcloud.jpg

11a.jpg

lh.jpg

bbground.gif
[/quote]
I've lost any shred of respect I had left for you.

:| Draw something completely unique.

Or better yet, draw Prince of Persia in a similar pose like how I just drew it and we'll compare. :^D

I would be more impressed if you drew pics of Richard Simmons blowing the cast of Queer Eye.

And I would also think that pic would be less gay than what you actually drew.

$$$.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Speaking of ducks, I bought TFN a rubber ducky yesterday and he didn't seem at all pleased. :cry:

I just thought he needed a friend to play with when he took bubble baths and stuff and he gave me this weird 'why in the world did you buy me this' look.

:cry::cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

TFN takes bubble baths? Ahahaha.

I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't be thrilled to have a rubber duck though.

[quote name='zewone']I want to see that Prince of Persia drawing, you shit-hair looking Paki.[/QUOTE]

Shit-hair looking?

I lol'd.

Tell you what, Linkin.

If you permanently shut down the GGT, Fighters thread, and all those similar threads in that section, I will give you 1000 points.

[quote name='zewone']Give the points to Rocko.

Sure, he's not nice to you, but you played a game with him one time. Super hardcore.[/QUOTE]

I've already given him like 3000 points. He's had enough.

[quote name='Liquid 2']TFN takes bubble baths? Ahahaha.

I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't be thrilled to have a rubber duck though.[/quote]

With Brak, duh.

If someone from the policy team sees that you have Gears 2, you probably will be referred to the hardware banning team, who will likely check your 360 hardware the next time you sign into live to see if you are running a modified console.
I've known that, but reading that still makes my eyes open wide. That's fucking scary. I don't think I could ever have enough balls to mod my console.
:scaredycat:

Theoretically, if I had modded my console (which I haven't), and if I ever got caught (which I wouldn't), I'd just buy a new console. :|

[quote name='Moxio']Tell you what, Linkin.

If you permanently shut down the GGT, Fighters thread, and all those similar threads in that section, I will give you 1000 points.[/quote]

If it was my site, I would have done that ages ago.

--------

I got 2 leftover CoD:WaW Beta Codes...anyone?

Pretty much every single post in that xbox.com thread is wrong.

If he was banned for piracy it would ban the console, not the XBL account. It was probably some sour grapes assholes filing bogus complaints.

[quote name='Moxio']Theoretically, if I had modded my console (which I haven't), and if I ever got caught (which I wouldn't), I'd just buy a new console. :|[/quote]

Would they ban your account too? If so, add on a gold XBL account.

Hour 3 of my accounting test starts out similarly to hour one.. confusion, headaches and me wanting to crack open the copy of Saint's Row 2 that's taunting me on top of my 360.

I don't give a shit about my XBL account because I don't give a shit about achievement points.

Besides, I play all of my juicy games on a different account so none of you jerks can see what cool games I am playing. :nottalking:

And $300 for a new console ain't shit. :cool:

Accounting is some shit you might need in the future. Stick with that.

Then again, Saints Row 2 is pretty sweet.

Tough call.

[quote name='zewone']Most people have no idea what they're talking about, when it comes to piracy.[/quote]

So that dude was wrong?

I suck for not spotting this.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Pretty much every single post in that xbox.com thread is wrong.

If he was banned for piracy it would ban the console, not the XBL account. It was probably some sour grapes assholes filing bogus complaints.[/quote]

Oh.

Oh nice, that free 360 suit for Dead Space really helps a lot. If you don't want the game to be easy, I wouldn't download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back