The Good, The Bad, and The Juggalo OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey munch, I'm having a problem finding my set with the torx heads. If I don't find them by this weekend I may just send the whole thing to you.

[quote name='st0neface']Hey munch, I'm having a problem finding my set with the torx heads. If I don't find them by this weekend I may just send the whole thing to you.[/QUOTE]

That's cool. I'll send the hard drive back.

I don't feel like going to the police station, only to wait 45 minutes for Officer Flattop Moustache MacSunglasses to finish eating his donuts to come out at look at my passenger side brake light for three seconds. :|

Wal-Mart_is_smart.jpg

I *HATE* dealing with the chai monkeys on the XBOX support line.

I mean, I'm part Indian, and I hate those fuckers.

Go fuck yourself becauseimbrown!!

[quote name='manthing']I *HATE* dealing with the chai monkeys on the XBOX support line.

I mean, I'm part Indian, and I hate those fuckers.

Go fuck yourself becauseimbrown!![/QUOTE]

They gave me the run around when I tried to get them to do a manual license transfer. "Audrey" wasn't very helpfully. No one was for that matter. It's like they don't even listen to you or read your emails.

I dunno. Except for one or two levels in the second half, I thought the difficulty in 'splosion man was just right. Though I did have some trouble with the final boss too.

Dude..

Adolph didn't hate Indians in WW2, outside of the Britain thing.

Don't know how Adolph felt about Cubans back in the day.

I hate waking up. My bio lab probably won't last all 3 hours today, so I will end up going to geology lecture for a switch, just before my bio test. It's probably going to be the easiest test in history.

[quote name='manthing']Microsoft killing Xbox1 LIVE support is laaaaaaame.

I still like playing Halo 2 online occasionally.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

WTF? That's really lame. I might jump on Halo 2 online now before it closes down. To me, the MP is still the best out of the Halo series.

Lordwow - Now that you have a PS Triyiple .. how long until you buy all multiplat games exclusively for the PS3? And what blu-rays are you getting. (Get Inglourious Basterds)

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Snow is on the way!!!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it holds off until I get back up to the Skook this afternoon. I *need* to get out of Harrisburg today. Someone pound their fists on the desk for me.

I can't believe this info about Payton Manning's personal life.

Then there's Manning's line-of-scrimmage foot-stomping, finger-pointing, signal-shouting choreography. It looks like an act, a bluff, deliberate misdirection—and it often is. It also looks like a twitch that jibes with the nonfootball personality quirks Manning is said to possess. Manning doesn't know how to work a can opener. Manning needs to look at Polaroids of shirt-slacks-and-tie combos in order to get dressed. And there's this, from a 2001 interview with Dan Patrick, who asked Manning for a "trivia question" about himself:

Manning: Why does Peyton Manning lick his fingers after every play or throw?

Patrick: Yeah, I've noticed. What's that, a signal or a good luck thing?

Manning: Nope. The finger lick is just a really bad habit—I do it all the time. My wife, Ashley, is going to kill me if I do it at dinner one more time. I look like an animal about to dig in.

Patrick: Wait, you do it at dinner?

He appears and talks so normally in press conferences and commercials. So it's suprises me he has such serious social ticks and blocks. He's lucky that the issues that cause him these problems also probably helped him make millions in the NFL.

[quote name='TheRock88']WTF? That's really lame. I might jump on Halo 2 online now before it closes down. To me, the MP is still the best out of the Halo series.[/QUOTE]

MP is the only reason people care about Halo.

I still remember the times me and my bro played Urban Chaos online against each other.

Good times...

[quote name='lordwow']I like to hope and dream[/QUOTE]

I hope you aren't teaching your kid this fairy tale crap...

[quote name='Maklershed']Lordwow - Now that you have a PS Triyiple .. how long until you buy all multiplat games exclusively for the PS3? And what blu-rays are you getting. (Get Inglourious Basterds)
[/QUOTE]

I'll probably stick with exclusive games on the 360 for now. I gotta figure out which blu-rays to get. I'm gonna get Trek, and the rest I'll look for good deals on, especially movies I already have on DVD.

[quote name='Maklershed']Lordwow - Now that you have a PS Triyiple .. how long until you buy all multiplat games exclusively for the PS3? And what blu-rays are you getting. (Get Inglourious Basterds)

Hopefully it holds off until I get back up to the Skook this afternoon. I *need* to get out of Harrisburg today. Someone pound their fists on the desk for me.[/QUOTE]

Still, must be nice to have snow on your birthday.

I honestly hope the Colts lose. I hate Indiana fairweather fans. And I'm not a fan of the Colts either.

With that said, I don't care who wins, just as long as I get atleast one quarter win in my superbowl pool at work.....well my job that I'm laid off from.

Indifferent...why?

Only thing that struck me as odd was how MS kept saying that it would never be released on another platform and how they paid so much money for the exclusivity of the content.

AMC is running a promotion where you can watch five best picture nominees on one day for $25 or ten total over 2 days for $40.

http://www.amcentertainment.com/bps/

Day one will be Avatar in 3D plus 4 others based on vote totals. (Based on voting it looked likely to be Blind Side, Hurt locker, Inglorious bastards and something else.)

Then the other five movies will be shown a week late.

[quote name='Mojimbo']But there's free unlimited popcorn, darthbudge.

The Blind Side? What a fucking joke.[/QUOTE]

Thats what i thought when I saw this list of the highest grossing movies in 2009.

1. TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN
2. AVATAR
3. HARRY POTTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE
4. UP
5. THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON
6. THE HANGOVER
7. STAR TREK
8. THE BLIND SIDE
9. MONSTERS VS. ALIENS
10. ICE AGE: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS

I really think the only other movie on there that might be considered a suprise is The Hangover. But not only was it a great movie it had great word of mouth. But everything else is either a kids film or a sci-fi spectacular.

It's just a fact that americans like movies about skinny white ladies taking care of large black atheletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back