The Good, The Bad, and The Juggalo OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Do white people have to deal with this in the suburbs?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but only when the coloreds can afford to drive out here.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I knew this would happen.

20g0ft4.jpg

The shitty part is that it happened while I took it to get the tire patched so if that asshole hadn't left a screw in the school parking lot this morning I would be :cool: right now. The super shitty part is that half the clips on the dash that hold the bezel and radio are fucked up so I can't even easily replace it. Apparently it was locked and they used a screwdriver to jimmy the lock. I guess it's pretty cool that these black/brown guys didn't smash my windows, though. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Do white people have to deal with this in the suburbs?[/QUOTE]

I don't even lock my car. :lol:

Oh, and big ups on the manual transmission.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Tiamat was a bitch...took me almost an hour to beat her ass. Turns out I had the wrong strategy, once I figured it out, I killed her pretty quick.[/QUOTE]

Are you playing on normal or apocalypse? I was taking enough damage with very little extra lifebars that you pretty much had to dodge everything perfectly, line everything up ahead of time, and then somehow not fuck up a single button press in the whole grab/aim/throw/detonate. :|

My old car was broken into years ago. All they stole was a $19 sword. It cost $89 to replace the window. That really irritated me.

That's pretty shitty, though, Mojimbo.

[quote name='manthing']Shopping for a new HDTV is really annoying.[/QUOTE]

That LG that was 750 seemed pretty nice. If I was in the market I probably would have jumped on that.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']That LG that was 750 seemed pretty nice. If I was in the market I probably would have jumped on that.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I gotta watch SD like a hawk I guess.

Though I only want a 42" or 37" TV.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wait until you actually buy one and watch as the price of your TV sinks like a stone.[/QUOTE]

That already happened over the past 2 years since I bought my last one.

If 60 Hz is okay, my sister got a 42" LG recently for 500 bucks. It is a pretty nice TV too. Those Hitachi TV's are also supposed to be pretty nice and have been priced around 600 bucks.

That TV my sister got seems to go on a sale every couple of weeks.

Is Scarface the bad guy in Cop Out? I know the trailers look horrible, but with it being a Kevin Smith movie I do have hope.

Mom's home from the hospital. She's got a walker. She's been up and down the stairs, took a quick shower and managed to maneuver all around the kitchen.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Is Scarface the bad guy in Cop Out? I know the trailers look horrible, but with it being a Kevin Smith movie I do have hope.[/QUOTE]

Scarface as in Al Pacino Scarface or "Still waiting on those heffers Julio!" Scarface?

[quote name='Maklershed']Scarface as in Al Pacino Scarface or "Still waiting on those heffers Julio!" Scarface?[/QUOTE]

"They killed killer" scarface

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wait until you actually buy one and watch as the price of your TV sinks like a stone.[/QUOTE]
It's depressing how cheap a TV on the same scale as mine is now.

Although, to be fair, my TV cost more than it could've.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Is Scarface the bad guy in Cop Out? I know the trailers look horrible, but with it being a Kevin Smith movie I do have hope.[/QUOTE]

He was in Gigli too.

:whistle2:|

[quote name='Brak']I hope that no one finds my avatar insensitive.[/QUOTE]

He was the funny guy in the cape in Inglorious Basterds, right?

Jersey Girl

hey seanaarrrrrrrrrrrrr, how is that Fret whatever game that came out today on PSN? I have the demo queued, but I don't want to waste time if it stinks.

[quote name='manthing']Damn, did Verizon seriously call the Palm Pre a girl phone?[/QUOTE]
They called it "Perfect for your mom." Which is pretty stupid. :|

I hope Palm can at least do better with verizon than they have with Sprint though.

So, ignoring the fact that it's me, how implausible do you guys think it would be for me to be able to support myself and girlfriend in the event that I needed to do this?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Jersey Girl[/QUOTE]

Anything Ben Affleck did between Good Will Hunting and Hollywoodland has been erased from my mind.

Plus everyone is entitled to one fuck up. This script is supposed to be really solid and Willis has a solid knack for buddy movies. As long as Tracy Morgan isn't too annoying I think it could be solid.

[quote name='manthing']He was the funny guy in the cape in Inglorious Basterds, right?[/QUOTE]
I want a cape.

[quote name='lordwow']No but I'm going to get it now![/QUOTE]

What are you going to do with your DVD copy?

[quote name='Liquid 2']They called it "Perfect for your mom." Which is pretty stupid. :|

I hope Palm can at least do better with verizon than they have with Sprint though.[/QUOTE]

It was the most embarassing smartphone commercial I've ever seen.

:whistle2:|

I really, REALLY hope Palm shows some new hardware at Mobile World Conference.

:pray:

I

[quote name='Maklershed']So, ignoring the fact that it's me, how implausible do you guys think it would be for me to be able to support myself and girlfriend in the event that I needed to do this?[/QUOTE]

I guess that depends on how much you make versus your bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back