The Good, The Bad, and The Juggalo OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second season of Ashes to Ashes just got crazy. It's a shame the third season will be the last.

Why do such good shows have so few episodes and such shitty shows go on for years.

Edit: Also, fuck you Georgetown for fucking me on Streak for the Cash.

Excedrin isn't kidding when it says "Don't mix with other drugs containing acetaminophen". Took two with some vicodin and was damn near tripping balls at work. Managed to find more issues than while sober though.

Wow.

I can't believe someone would sully something so sacred.

Morning all. What did I miss? Did anyone run away with their girlfriend who might be pregnant someday if they have sex?

Also, 6-12" inches of snow tomorrow night into Saturday :whee:

Morning, OTT

[quote name='Maklershed']
Also, 6-12" inches of snow tomorrow night into Saturday :whee:[/QUOTE]

:highfive:

Time to go shopping! Bread, milk, eggs...

[quote name='Maklershed']

Also, 6-12" inches of snow tomorrow night into Saturday :whee:[/QUOTE]Sounds exciting for the weekend.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT

:highfive:

Time to go shopping! Bread, milk, eggs...[/QUOTE]

Usually brings out the worst in everyone at the grocery store.

We're supposed to get some more snow this weekend, but not as much as last time. We only get that much snow every few years, probably won't happen again for a while.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Usually brings out the worst in everyone at the grocery store.[/QUOTE]

It's the best time to go people watching!

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all. What did I miss? Did anyone run away with their girlfriend who might be pregnant someday if they have sex?

Also, 6-12" inches of snow tomorrow night into Saturday :whee:[/QUOTE]

We're only getting a 'glancing blow' from that storm.

Freezing drizzle today turning into 3-4" of snow overnight into tomorrow.

:whistle2:(

My girlfriend had to wake up an hour and a half before me today. Naturally, when she woke up, she just started tapping me on the back. I jumped up and said, "fucking stop it!" and went back to sleep. Hopefully she didn't break anything on her way out.

I've tried googling the solution, but all I get is how to change your 360 gamertag. So here goes, oh wiser CAGs than I:

My husband is trying to figure out what all the devices are that are connected to the network. We've been able to identify everything, and we assume the final thing, labeled 'unknown' must be the 360. Does anyone know how to change the 360's name (kinda like changing your computer's name)?

Morning OTT.

It is raining so hard this morning, I could barely hear my alarm clock go off. I'm glad it woke up me, I could have easily overslept my first class.

Almost there...man these past couple days have been dragging.

-----

Rock, how's the AvP demo? I left my X360 downloading it this morning.

Weird, I just got a phone call to confirm an interview/meeting with a company called Bankers Life and Casualty. The thing is I never scheduled such an appointment.

Why would I apply for a job scamming people?

Awesome, according to Google the actual interview was a scam to begin with. fucking idiots.

I should have taken the interview and fucked with them somehow.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why so much disdain for your customers?[/QUOTE]
Disputed paypal charges/chargebacks- I'm not going down that road.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Rock, how's the AvP demo? I left my X360 downloading it this morning.[/QUOTE]

Dont know, I queued it up before leaving for school. Saw a guy streaming him playing it and it looked pretty good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I thought you would have played it on PC last night.[/QUOTE]

I would have but Trak and co. wanted to play MW2. It's alright, I heard PC games were really difficult to join, hopefully the console demo doesnt have the same problem.

Did you fill in all the "C"'s?

---------

Those ME2 exclusive DLC codes are going for crazy monies on eBay. I gotta dump my Inferno, CE and Blood Armor codes.

[quote name='Maklershed']I gotta dump - LinkinPrime[/QUOTE]

There was a day last week when I was playing PSP (God of War) while shitting at school. I heard someone walk in but didn't pay any attention and just kept going. He said hesitantly, "What are you doing?..." -- "Pooping and playing PSP." -- "Oh...." then he just walked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back