The "Happy Birthday señorwahoo" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm buying a house and allowing my ex fiance of four years who left me cause I'm annoying and he had another option he considered better, to rent a room to help me pay my mortgage.[/QUOTE]

If you have extra room and he's not being all deadbeat again and is actually paying you, this is smart. You own the property, so if he has a problem, it's as easy as calling the police and having them tell him what's up. Otherwise, you're putting a huge dent in your mortgage by doing it. And try to make a little extra payment toward the principle as often as you can, you'll end up dropping leaps and bounds off the balance sooner rather than later, cause the first 3-5 years of a mortgage (at least) are pretty much just interest payments.

I should just take out some loans and go to grad school instead of sitting here with no future waiting for an email or the phone to ring. I am amazed that I graduated college and have no idea of the future.

I really want to just go live in the wilderness...

~~~

My franchise in MLB 09 the Show decided to glitch so I had to start over...things are really looking up...

I don't know what I should play next... I think I'm LO'ed out -- and I'm not ready to go handle the Temple of Enlightenment yet... (Screw that Treasure Trove cheese too, man).

Silent Hill/Mass Effect/Raiden Fighter Aces/Bully/Lego Star Wars/Riddick

[quote name='flowery']Well...still man, shit sucks...[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to stoneface. Things will never get better. Even if you do get a job it'll be a soul crushing job that'll suck the life out of you. Get out while you still can . . . and give me MLB 09.

[quote name='st0neface']Flowery, stop being so damn depressing. You didn't graduate that long ago, getting a job takes some time in this kind of economy.[/QUOTE]

Hell, my friend graduated in may 2002 and didn't find a job til september 2003. He's on his third company now though and he's doing well.

[quote name='darthbudge']Play Mass Effect or Riddick.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Toss the rest of that trash in the garbage bin and just play Riddick.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you have extra room and he's not being all deadbeat again and is actually paying you, this is smart. You own the property, so if he has a problem, it's as easy as calling the police and having them tell him what's up. Otherwise, you're putting a huge dent in your mortgage by doing it. And try to make a little extra payment toward the principle as often as you can, you'll end up dropping leaps and bounds off the balance sooner rather than later, cause the first 3-5 years of a mortgage (at least) are pretty much just interest payments.[/QUOTE]
Nyah he has a decent job and will be helping alot. He hasn't been a dead beat for a year.
It'll work out fine, because I call the shots.
And it'll just be him for a year since his girl is in Korea teaching. We can reassess the situation then.

[quote name='Moxio']Wrong. Toss the rest of that trash in the garbage bin and just play Riddick.[/QUOTE]

Ok, since Mox is telling me this, it means I should play the rest and toss Riddick in the trash, right? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Moxio']Wrong. Toss the rest of that trash in the garbage bin and just play Riddick.[/QUOTE]

Stop shitting on Mass Effect Moxio. :cool:

Mass Effect reeks, darthbudge. I played like 8 hours of it, decided it was the biggest disappointment on the 360 and I haven't played it since. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']Don't listen to stoneface. Things will never get better. Even if you do get a job it'll be a soul crushing job that'll suck the life out of you. Get out while you still can . . . and give me MLB 09.[/QUOTE]

This is most likely truth...and no it's all I got to look forward to when I wake up.

[quote name='Moxio']Didn't you graduate like 3 weeks ago, Flowery? Take it easy.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but my departments graduating class seems to be one of the first years to not have the graduates have jobs before or soon after graduating.

I know I should be more patient but the original thought of moving back home and relaxing until I get an offer I want isn't going very well.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Nyah he has a decent job and will be helping alot. He hasn't been a dead beat for a year.
It'll work out fine, because I call the shots.
And it'll just be him for a year since his girl is in Korea teaching. We can reassess the situation then.[/QUOTE]

:facepalm:

I was listening to NPR earlier, they had the CEO of Target talking about the difference between Target and Wal-Mart. The guy basically said that Target's customers weren't a bunch of dirt dumb hicks like Wal-Mart's. He obviously put it nicer than that, but not much more.

Am I the only one who remembers Moxio calling Fable 2 his GOTF before turning his back on it like a week later after everyone shit on it?

[quote name='Eviltude']:facepalm:[/QUOTE]

Nah, that's not a bad stance. Especially if she does a formal lease agreement that stipulates the conditions of the housing. :)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Am I the only one who remembers Moxio calling Fable 2 his GOTF before turning his back on it like a week later after everyone shit on it?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I recall that clearly. :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nah, that's not a bad stance. Especially if she does a formal lease agreement that stipulates the conditions of the housing. :)[/QUOTE]

The girl doesn't want to mooch off me anyways. She'll be trying to get her own place which is fine with me.

I don't think I shitted on it, but I did think it was kinda disappointing. I later changed my GOTY to Persona 4 because of it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Am I the only one who remembers Moxio calling Fable 2 his GOTF before turning his back on it like a week later after everyone shit on it?[/QUOTE]

He was swinging from that game's nuts months before it was released.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nah, that's not a bad stance. Especially if she does a formal lease agreement that stipulates the conditions of the housing. :)[/QUOTE]

True. Keeping it somewhat professional could help.

I'm not talking about that aspect of 'experience,' man. I'm talking about the fact that Wander isn't a superhuman that should gracefully be jumping around on massive behemoths. He was a relatively normal guy doing something damned impossible, and I believe the framerate (as insane as this sounds) helped to suggest this inherent difficulty and set it apart from all the gods present in other games. I think it helped make the weight of his suffering more profound, though again I know that sounds insane.

I've thought about this game a lot since it came out, and that's been my feeling for quite a while. 'Fixing' this game will very possibly screw up the experience; it'll take some of the edge off.
#-o @ NeoGAF nutjobs.

I never thoguht in my life I would ever see a player better than Michael Jordan. But Labron isn't just possibly the best player in the league. He's clearly better than MJ right now. He has a better overall around game.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wow, Jarate is way powered...

+35% damage recieved when wet
Shorts out spies
Covers a small area, not just one enemy.
Extinguishes fires.[/QUOTE]
Not really.

It's a thrown object, so you're gonna have to get kinda close to use it... and The Sniper kind of reeks on the frontline.

[quote name='Brak']Not really.

It's a thrown object, so you're gonna have to get kinda close to use it... and The Sniper kind of reeks on the frontline.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but a really good Battle Sniper could work with say a Heavy/Medic team and really rack up some damage.

[quote name='Brak']Not really.

It's a thrown object, so you're gonna have to get kinda close to use it... and The Sniper kind of reeks on the frontline.[/QUOTE]

But snipers are often in positions to throw down on enemies.

It all depends on how far rthe range is. Also, it probably recharges like the scouts baseball. So a sniper just needs to run out, toss, then run back. That can be a devestating wepaon during co-ordinated attacks or when defending a rush.

I guess it also depends how long the damage bonus lasts.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey frosty. How is plants vs zombies?

I've been thinkign of buying it. But I dunno if I should wait for the 360 version and avoid double dipping.[/QUOTE]

Loving it, dude. Thanks again.

I dunno how it would translate to the 360, since it's very fast paced and it'd be hard to do all the collecting and planting with an analog (at least it seems like it would be to me...).

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you plan to carry it on your person, Preston?[/QUOTE]

I would like to get a concealed weapons permit if I got one. I would have to start wearing sports jackets so I can wear my shoulder holster.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, but a really good Battle Sniper could work with say a Heavy/Medic team and really rack up some damage.[/QUOTE]
True.

Most players aren't capable of that, thankfully.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Also, it probably recharges like the scouts baseball.[/QUOTE]
I wonder if he whizzes in a new jar. :cool:

[quote name='Eviltude']I think I'm going to get a handgun after I turn 21. :cool: I should probably shoot a gun first though. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]Do it. I plan to. :cool:

[quote name='Eviltude']I would like to get a concealed weapons permit if I got one. I would have to start wearing sports jackets so I can wear my shoulder holster.[/QUOTE]

fuck that. Shit looks mad gay. And it's hardly concealed.

Gotta get a strap that'll hold it on your calf under your pants.

[quote name='Liquid 2']fuck that. Shit looks mad gay. And it's hardly concealed.

Gotta get a strap that'll hold it on your calf under your pants.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back