The "Happy Birthday señorwahoo" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Would it be safe to buy a 360 from here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-20gb-Premium-Gaming-Console_W0QQitemZ260401117572QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item3ca11db984&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1234|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1309|301:1|293:1|294:50

A friend of mine wants a 360. One of these would still have the RRoD/E74 warranties, right?[/QUOTE]

Edit:Just noticed it's a re-furb. Yeah I'd probably stay away. It's probably an old model that you'll be sending in for numerous repairs well after the 120 day warranty. I bought my Elite off of Ebay New.

I got my Elite off of Ebay and "only" had one RRoD(partly my fault). It's been fine ever since it got sent for repair.

[quote name='JolietJake']I thought it was pam anderson who had hepatitis.[/QUOTE]

Do you seriously think Jenny and Carmen don't have that or something similar.

We're talking miles and miles of cock for those two.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Do you seriously think Jenny and Carmen don't have that or something similar.

We're talking miles and miles of cock for those two.[/QUOTE]

No way! Dennis Rodman and Dave Navarro have two be two of the cleanest guys on the face of this earth!

[quote name='cmart05']Uh, tons of people. Diabetics and those succeptible to really bad allergic reactions to name a few.[/QUOTE]
Oh come on, you know what i meant. Nobody is going to carry a card around with them that says they have IBS.

[quote name='cmart05']Uh, tons of people. Diabetics and those succeptible to really bad allergic reactions to name a few.[/QUOTE]This, but I'm not sure about the bowel disease thing.

tumbleweed2.gif

DarthPuma - how much did you get for your Xbox 360 at Hastings? Gonna help my buddy get a new one for his birthday since his current box is taking a crap and has already been sent in 3 times.

[quote name='tiredfornow']DarthPuma - how much did you get for your Xbox 360 at Hastings? Gonna help my buddy get a new one for his birthday since his current box is taking a crap and has already been sent in 3 times.[/QUOTE]

I got like 165 for the 20 gig package.

Yeah. Heed my warning and watch your words and praise, LinkinPrime.

We have golf carts on campus TFN (and you're actually not the first to suggest it).

Unfortunately, the campus is not traversable entirely by golf cart since two sets of train tracks (right outside my office there's 2 green line subway tracks above ground and on the other side of campus are 3 Amtrak/Commuter Rail tracks and 2 orange line subway tracks above ground) cut through the campus that golf carts can not cross.

White people love big tires and more power on their vehicles, lordwow. Tell your boss to upgrade that shit and go wild.
---
How long until you get results, Rock? I had one of those spinal tap things when I was in 6th grade or something and I couldn't walk straight for a week. :[

[quote name='munch']Thanks! Do you think you could make a cover for Revolutions, too? I'll try to remember to send out Pan's Labyrinth in the next few days.[/QUOTE]

Sure, just send me a clean copy and we're golden.

They say about 2-3 days but most likely I'll know for sure in a week. That's kinda good cause I gotta see my regular onocoligist on June 6 and he should be able to tell me everything at that time.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Sure, just send me a clean copy and we're golden.[/QUOTE]

I sent it in to get the Blu version mang!

[quote name='Brak']I made you a mod on my forum, LinkinPrime.

Don't screw it up.[/QUOTE]

What!?

[quote name='JJSP']I saw two Mighty Muggs at Goodwill today and honestly thought Linkin's wife finally got tired of them.[/QUOTE]

No, I keep them at work :cool:

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. Heed my warning and watch your words and praise, LinkinPrime.[/QUOTE]

What!?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Damn. 81 degrees.[/QUOTE]It's hotter and more humid than that in my house. :bomb:

(Seriously.)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Rickroll'd a bar last night.[/QUOTE]Outta control.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Sick, got my license!

lc_1242922383.jpg
[/QUOTE]Ahaha, what the fuck, mang?

[quote name='rabbitt']I want to buy it, but a) it's expensive and b) the disc ships blank, due to legal disputes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brak']That reeks.[/QUOTE]I think it rocks. :cool:

Instead of letting EMI bully him into not releasing it, he told 'em to fuck off. It also comes with a booklet with a bunch of photography by David Lynch inspired by the music.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Is Liquid around?[/QUOTE]Shipped the disc out yesterday. Was gonna tell you, but you weren't around.

I've never received money using Paypal before. Is it gonna stay in my account now?

I hope it's not a hassle to transfer it if it does. :whistle2:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back