The "Happy Birthday señorwahoo" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Same here.[/QUOTE]
image.php

Punch-Out is fun!

I'm going to London from July 10-29. I'm flying into Heathrow, traveling by train to another city for a few days, then flying back to Austin. Where should I go, OTT? I could go to Japan for about $350, though I really have no interest in doing so.

[quote name='DarthPuma']
EDIT:
What the f?ck is an iPhone mini? People on craigslist are mentally ill.[/QUOTE]You've never seen those fake ass iPhones? Shit is laughs and a whole crapload of people have 'em down here.

[quote name='JolietJake']
image.php
[/QUOTE]:wave:

[quote name='munch']Punch-Out is fun!

I'm going to London from July 10-29. I'm flying into Heathrow, traveling by train to another city for a few days, then flying back to Austin. Where should I go, OTT? I could go to Japan for about $350, though I really have no interest in doing so.[/QUOTE]Japan and hang out with ChippyD.

Not worth it, LP. Good game, but not worth a system purchase.

Anyone know of a good free PDF reader? My Adobe is corrupt (no idea how?) and we don't have anymore licenses. :[

[quote name='tiredfornow']Not worth it, LP. Good game, but not worth a system purchase.

Anyone know of a good free PDF reader? My Adobe is corrupt (no idea how?) and we don't have anymore licenses. :[[/QUOTE]FoxIt reader.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Whenever I hear people say they are going to japan I assume they're going to stay in like Tokyo and the like, but yeah, if he was going to see that stuff, I'd say go for it.[/QUOTE]

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=tokyo&m=text

[quote name='DarthPuma']Whenever I hear people say they are going to japan I assume they're going to stay in like Tokyo and the like, but yeah, if he was going to see that stuff, I'd say go for it.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever been there before to have such a strong opinion about it?

[quote name='cmart05']Have you ever been there before to have such a strong opinion about it?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I don't have a strong opinion about i. I just don't think of big, crowded cities when I think of beautiful. ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Not worth it, LP. Good game, but not worth a system purchase.[/QUOTE]

Well, I said kinda want to...I'm not that reckless with my money ;)

Thanks JJ, not sure I have the cash for it at the moment, but I'll consider that. I'm only leaning towards netbook since I really only use my laptop to surf the web at work.

[quote name='manthing']I think something's wrong with my iPhone.

:whistle2:(

It won't always wake when I press the home button.

:wall:[/QUOTE]

Mine is starting to do that, I thought the button just had debris behind it at first; Until It is also started dropping into the blacked out screen at random, and closing safari randomly. All this in the past week. :bomb:

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm pretty sure I don't have a strong opinion about i. I just don't think of big, crowded cities when I think of beautiful. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, if you're into architecture there's nothing more beautiful than Japan.

In fact I'd rather go to Japan than London.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Rickroll'd a bar last night.[/QUOTE]

Nice. :cool:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Mine is starting to do that, I thought the button just had debris behind it at first; Until It is also started dropping into the blacked out screen at random, and closing safari randomly. All this in the past week. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

fuuuuuuuck..

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you guys with shitty iPhones have 3G phones?[/QUOTE]

I do. I've had it since day 1.

I wonder if Apple is built in planned obsolescence to the 3G's?

:whistle2:k

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you guys with shitty iPhones have 3G phones?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='manthing']
I wonder if Apple is built in planned obsolescence to the 3G's?
:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Built-in obsolescence is always part of apple's consumer product strategy with the iPods/phones. Hence, no microSD slot and intentionally crappy camera with no video.

[quote name='lordwow']Why the fuck does Dick Cheney decide now it's time to start making speeches about current events?[/QUOTE]
Did you see Rush Limbaughs little "challenge" to MSNBC? I blows my mind that people actually listen that bafoon.

If Cheney were my father i'd be genuinely scared, i don't know how his daughters can stand it. When he stares at someone with that pissed off look, it's like he wants to eat their souls.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
Built-in obsolescence is always part of apple's consumer product strategy with the iPods/phones. Hence, no microSD slot and intentionally crappy camera with no video.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking more of a stealth kill timer.

And my iphone has a video camera...

:cool:

You guys are paranoid as hell if you think they're intentionally dying. ;x

Godlovesugly = best Atmosphere album :squirtle4.gif:

Felt > Atmosphere

[quote name='JolietJake']
If Cheney were my father i'd be genuinely scared, i don't know how his daughters can stand it. When he stares at someone with that pissed off look, it's like he wants to eat their souls.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Republican daughters, I just saw the Colbert last night with the Meghan McCain interview and she is amazingly :drool:.

Ordered that 1TB drive on the front page of SD. I was looking for a cheap storage drive and there finally was a TB drive below 70.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You guys are paranoid as hell if you think they're intentionally dying. ;x

Godlovesugly = best Atmosphere album :squirtle4.gif:

Felt > Atmosphere
[/QUOTE]

Tribute to Lisa Bonet> Tribute to Christina Ricci

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back