The History of Sonic the Hedgehog [Artbook] - $31.24 (OUT NOW)

Diggeh

CAG Newbie

Authors: Marc Petronille, William Audureau (Pix'n Love)
Hardcover: 300 pages
Publisher: Udon Entertainment (January 1, 2012)

[quote name='Book Description']Celebrating over 20 years as SEGA's official mascot, The History of Sonic the Hedgehog is the ultimate guide to SEGA's spiky blue speedster! This hefty 300-page hardcover volume covers in detail every 2D and 3D Sonic game, plus spinoffs and crossovers. You'll also find character profiles, promotional artwork, rare concept art, and a detailed look at the origins of the "Blue Blur".[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Davivascaino']do u have the link for this TNT store? could not find online![/QUOTE]

TNT is not a store, but there express shipping option. It appears during check out thru PixNLoves website.

I have an extra one from last year with a slightly damaged corner (amazon sent a replacement and I was too lazy to send this one back). Willing to sell it for less than Amazon's charging.

I have an extra one from last year with a slightly damaged corner (amazon sent a replacement and I was too lazy to send this one back). Willing to sell it for less than Amazon's charging.
Give u $5 plus $3 shipping to NYC.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was included in the CE version?
I think one of the earlier posts mentioned that they only made a 1,000 or so and that each was numbered. I'm not sure if this is still the case. Also the cover is foil stamped and made of some different material than the regular edition. I ordered this one from amazon, I'll see what happens but it looks pretty good.

http://www.amazon.com/Hedgehog-Collectors-Hardcover-Entertainment-Corporate/dp/B00BG23HZQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1378955326&sr=8-4&keywords=history+of+sonic+collector%27s

you can still get the collectors edition on the publishers website.. but they are from europe and scammers.

I ordered 2 and never got them, they told me to wait a week and then stopped responding to my messages. Had to do a chargeback to get my money back.

you can still get the collectors edition on the publishers website.. but they are from europe and scammers.

I ordered 2 and never got them, they told me to wait a week and then stopped responding to my messages. Had to do a chargeback to get my money back.
Ordered from them last year with zero problems.

bread's done
Back