The Howard Stern Thread

I finally got around to watching the HTV episode of his appearance and I loved how they concentrated on Eric when his face when into expression spasms lol.

Oh man I was laughing out loud hearing that aborted bit with the sound from the Real Doll manufacturing plant.

"Get the frozen turkey for the torso!"

"Here's the turkey!"

*hammering noises*

:rofl:

[quote name='Maklershed']He always looks like someone just blasted an air horn behind him. :lol:[/QUOTE]

exactly!

Not yet. I figured I'd let Santa get it for me. I can not wait to hear that audio book spliced up. I've been dying already at the "I'm an enormous loser with that Prada Willie's disease" and the classic, "I shit heroin into Howard's mouth, which wasn't easy given the circumstances at the time". :lol:

I havent gotten it yet but I will...I "snagged" the audio book to listen to on the road but havent had a chance yet.

Ha they should include a copy of the Prada Wily documentary special thing with it.
I need to see that girl they keep locked up because she goes into rages when she hears the ice cream truck bells.

it's ridiculous that Howard BLASTS Belzer for an hour last Monday about calling 15 minutes before the North Shore Animal League's benefit to cancel... then has him in, only to fail the lie detector test... then have Belzer tell him what really happened during a forced commercial.... THEN WE WILL NEVER KNOW...

Belzer was right, Howard is such an asshole these days he blasts a guy when he should have just called him asking what the fuck was up and then we wouldn't have been teased about this whole fucking thing for 14 days... jesus christ...

Sirius XM... just go belly up already!

[quote name='Maklershed']That the most laughs he's ever gotten was during the filming of Scarface.[/QUOTE]

*rim shot*

Well, Im not relying on the "Best of Sirius '08" to be all that during the vacation so Im prepared with shows on my zune from Jan, Feb, Mar, and Apr of 06!

So....what controversy will happen just before the x-mas break that will be cliffhanger like?

Also, what celebs will die during both vacations?

With them being off for practically the enter month of December, perhaps I'll finally get caught up to the live shows. I'm in the early October episodes right now. :cold:

[quote name='nolrootltoe']So any guesses on what the Belz revealed to Howard during the commercial break?[/QUOTE]

I thought that was majorly fishy... no one even really asked about it afterwards. Howards usually not the type to keep it on the DL especially after he grilled him for it. But that just makes me more curious...

There was a Sour Shoes special on Thanksgiving. Haven't listened to it yet, but it is available to those who want it. I hope it is the hour long tape he made to fuck with Langford.

Update: This is a horrible call-in show that I can't recommend, yet I also can't stop listening either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so far behind now. I just got done listening to the Who Knows Howard Best segment from 10/13.

And just an FYI - Sirius XM stock is trading at 17 cents a share right now.

[quote name='Maklershed']And just an FYI - Sirius XM stock is trading at 17 cents a share right now.[/quote]

They are dangerously close to being de-listed by the end of the year.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']High Pitch Mike! Wow...[/quote]
Just heard that and i'm pretty much not surprised at that.

Great radio as usual. I am definitely hooked on Stern right now and I'm not sure what I will do with the 20 hrs of my life a week if Howard ever does retire.

[quote name='Maklershed']Did he reveal he's gay?[/QUOTE]

Yup....he loooooooooooooooooves the cock.......supposedly..........

[quote name='Maklershed']He went alone to two Madonna concerts?[/quote]
Yup and went to Universal during gay week :lol:

[quote name='Mex25']Yup and went to Universal during gay week :lol:[/QUOTE]

He left the day it started and he was never in a red shirt..it was shit Artie said to stir the pot.

I just noticed one of the tags for this thread is "reeses" lol

i want that for a ringtone. "reeses reeses"

Ha .. someone added "Mud Langford" to the tags. I'm amazed Howard didn't press him more about that. He clearly was called Mud because he shit his pants. :lol:

If someone was gonna use reeses as a tag I figured Mud Langford would work.

That totally cracked me up and when Howard tried talking to him about it, he would emphatically deny the allegations.

[quote name='Maklershed']Did Howard comment on Leno staying today?[/quote]

Yeah, he still thinks Leno will stay at 1130 and they will give Conan the boot... ahhahah

he also said it's "crazy" Leno doesn't go after more money per year than the 20 million he is making now and will make under his new contract...

why doesn't that shock me?

bread's done
Back