The Howard Stern Thread

Despite the vulgarity of it, I was loling at John the Stutterer talking about hiring hookers and
sucking on their beautiful "pussies" and "assholes".
But I got physically ill when he went in to detail about the California Snowball.

(and yes .. I'm obviously way behind yet)

I need to do some searching and get the show they did last year I think around thanksgiving where people were complaining about Ralph getting on too much so they took a show where he got on several times and when he would talk, they dubbed over him with a turkey gobble...that was great stuff.

You guys may not remember it, but during the 10/27 show, Robin hints that she did something terrible over the weekend that she's really embarrassed about. And Ralph called in to say its not that bad, but she still refused to reveal any details. Did she ever mention what that mistake was? If not, what is/was the speculation?

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about that. Yeah, like cheapy said she never admitted it.
The weed's a good guess if Ralph was there.

She admits getting banged by a stranger over a bathroom sink...But this? Oh, man..

Well the clues are:

It's no big deal
Everyone has done it
Ralph does it all the time
It might tarnish her "clean" reputation

So either she smoked weed or made out with a dude in public :lol:

[quote name='HowStern']
She admits getting banged by a stranger over a bathroom sink...But this?[/quote]

And shitting her pants in public. How bad could what she did over the weekend have been?

I read Too Fat to Fish today. All 300 pages. :)

It was good but overall there's really nothing in it that you haven't heard on the show. Except for that story he told about overdosing on coke and getting the catheters stuck in him ...
he admits in the book that it wasn't coke. He had intentionally taking a shit ton of sleeping pills in an attempt to kill himself. :cry:

The one cool thing about the book is seeing all the pictures. His mom was friggin hot as hell back in the day.

EDIT: Ohh .. and I chuckled when I got to the the line about the stop signing and "introducing your news to his knee". I thought of Bob Levy saying "ennerduce his nose ..."

Oh man I was dying listening to that Mambo segment this morning. I was seriously on the verge of hyperventilating from laughter. Fred's "impression" of Ronnie is no where near accurate sounding but it is funny as hell. I basically crack up no matter what he says in the Ronnie voice.

Strippas and regula chicks go nuts for this shit man!

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh man I was dying listening to that Mambo segment this morning. I was seriously on the verge of hyperventilating from laughter. Fred's "impression" of Ronnie is no where near accurate sounding but it is funny as hell. I basically crack up no matter what he says in the Ronnie voice.

Strippas and regula chicks go nuts for this shit man![/QUOTE]

Lmk the date of that show so I can download it...Id love to hear that again.

High Pitch Mike's revelation was entertaining but totally not a surprise at all.

Also, funny how this guy calls in 12/1 and accuses Artie of being totally messed up on Bubba's show and Artie says he just woke up from a nap. Turns out that caller was probably right.

I might start listening to shows not live soon like you, Sirius is now going to charge you for the computer stream and I'm canceling if they don't keep my streaming free.

I got around to listening to the first show of 09 and it appears Artie went to "rehab" again...Anything shows so far in the 09 season that can be recommended?

They need to get this crying guy on the show. "I played football here! I grew up in this library!"

Also, I can hear unrest brewing under the surface already for the secret santa thing. Although if I were on staff, I'd be pleased that Richard dropped out. Who wants to get a ham ... or anything that he's ever touched for that matter.

The Howard Stern Hottest Funny Chick winner:

april005-1.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Damn, Artie is messed up ...

"Howard reported that Artie ate two cupcakes, a bagel and a full plate of sausage and peppers within the first hour of the show."

I eat that in a day. And how is he not more than 300 pounds?

[quote name='Will']I got around to listening to the first show of 09 and it appears Artie went to "rehab" again...Anything shows so far in the 09 season that can be recommended?[/quote]

The 1/21 show with the Rich Cronin interview is very entertaining.

Oh, man, Artie is turning this show into a soap opera.
What happened to guests ike Croix and Ellegant Elliot? They need to get back on track with the hardcore weirdos and less "wahhhh heroin addiction."

[quote name='Will']I got around to listening to the first show of 09 and it appears Artie went to "rehab" again...Anything shows so far in the 09 season that can be recommended?[/quote]

The 2/5 show had a pretty big fight between Artie and Gary right in the first 30 minutes of the show. Even though they did seem to make up it was pretty intense.

[quote name='HowStern']Oh, man, Artie is turning this show into a soap opera.
What happened to guests ike Croix and Ellegant Elliot? They need to get back on track with the hardcore weirdos and less "wahhhh heroin addiction."[/quote]

Yessss I've been saying this about Elliot for awhile. Where the fuck is he? Why isn't he on anymore? He was by far the most entertaining whack packer. Gangster talk!!

god, she was nuts. On the E! how one time they had pollitically incorrect with wack packers when bill maher came in and she was a shining star that episode.

Ha I remember that. Good stuff. Thinking back on the E Show, I realized I've been listening to the show for 15 years now. :oldman:

Anyone remember Ouzo? Whatever happened to her. She was soooo fine. And insane too.

haha yeah i started istening in 7th grade because i was always late for school and my mom would drive me and the show caught my attention then. I'm 24 now so about 12 years or so?
I don't remember Ouzo? Was she the stripper or hooker(can't remember) they gave a show to on sirius that was bat shit insane but she did bad on her show and they didn't give her another one?

[quote name='Maklershed']Yessss I've been saying this about Elliot for awhile. Where the fuck is he? Why isn't he on anymore? He was by far the most entertaining whack packer. Gangster talk!![/quote]

Elliot was banned from Sirius because he damaged property there his first visit... they also got sick of him on the phone because of the football predictions contest and how he would make his plugs like 10 mins long...

he was the realest thing left on the show which is mostly staged, or embellished bullshit now. but he fucked it up himself so, I can't blame Stern.

[quote name='HowStern']haha yeah i started istening in 7th grade because i was always late for school and my mom would drive me and the show caught my attention then. I'm 24 now so about 12 years or so?
I don't remember Ouzo? Was she the stripper or hooker(can't remember) they gave a show to on sirius that was bat shit insane but she did bad on her show and they didn't give her another one?[/quote]

She was just some hot girl from Zimbabwe or something. She thought Howard was actually Jesus and she'd cry incessantly while in his presence.

[quote name='DestroVega']Elliot was banned from Sirius because he damaged property there his first visit... they also got sick of him on the phone because of the football predictions contest and how he would make his plugs like 10 mins long...

he was the realest thing left on the show which is mostly staged, or embellished bullshit now. but he fucked it up himself so, I can't blame Stern.[/quote]

Ahh that sucks. I would've loved to see footage of Eliott jumping out of that car and being chased down the street by Steve Langford.

haha I must have missed Ouzo. Artie damages property constantly with his throwing cd's and not cleaning up his spilled hi-c (haha he drinks hi-c and hawaiian punch...), bring back Elliot! haha

Seems like sirius is really about to bite it finally. Howard used to dismiss all those articles about bankruptcy but now he is taking it seriously.

[quote name='DestroVega']Mac Hine[/quote]

That reminds me. I was laughing out loud at one of the callers corny jokes during the wrap up show a few episodes a go (that I listened to) but Gary and John ignored it and hung up right away .. which made it even funnier to me.

John: Ok, lets go to Mack from Pittsburgh. Mack go ahead.

Mack: Hi John. Its your brother Mack.

John: ...

Mack: Yeah your brother Mack. Mack Hein.

bread's done
Back