The Howard Stern Thread

Yeah they charged him with disorderly conduct I think he said. Such a vague law "disorderly conduct". You'd think free speech would cover the yelling and he said the camera men got physical with him first which even though it's benjy I believe.

This should be interesting about Mr. Bronk...if he did get arrested, Steve Langford can get the info through the FOIA and find out his real birthdate lol.

If anyone caught todays show, heres Sal with Chris Rock back in '92

sal-chris-rock.jpg

haha picture is priceless. Sal looks like a 9th grader.

I liked Howard today when he was talking about the travis barker plane crash and how only the famous people survived "how do it know?"

Norm was a riot. I started lookin up youtube videos of him and found some really good ones of him on conan and who wants to be a millionaire. If you just do a search for him a ton of priceless stuff comes up.

I didnt care for Norm all that much outside of todays show other than when he was playing Burt Reynolds in the SNL celeb Jeopardy.

It was great when Ralph told the story about how Norm put his hand on Ralphs leg for 5 mins and when Ralph didnt say anything Norm outted him to the table that he was gay lmao...

Look up the track "Tex Hooper" from Norm's Album "Ridiculous", Its way too long, but Artie is in it and I think its the funniest thing I've heard all year, other than Sal & Richard's scooter call.

haha is that the one with the country singer that they want to do a best of album with? i was trying to get my friends to listen to that once, i had to keep reassuring them it was worth the time haha
i wish he'd come out with another album

For Maklershed ----->
The Real Doll Company contacted Howard about them making him a free doll of ANYONE they wanted. A lot of people came up(Lisa G, Ronnie, Imus), and ETM was the most annoyed, so they gave him a lot of shit for it.

I cant wait for the HTV episode with the wack pack going to Richards home in Kansas...the clips they played today when Yucko was in were great-

Yucko in Taco Tico-

"I'll have an order of botchelism, and some salmonella."

Then Gary the Retard started choking and Richard tells him he has to swallow and Yucko tells Gina Lynn to go show him how lol...great stuff.

I need to see if i have the shows where they said prices werent going up or charged more for when XM and Sirius merge.

Its total horseshit.

[quote name='Will']I need to see if i have the shows where they said prices werent going up or charged more for when XM and Sirius merge.

Its total horseshit.[/quote]

but prices didn't go up... if you add a Best of XM or Best of Sirius package to your existing account, you pay extra.

[quote name='DestroVega']but prices didn't go up... if you add a Best of XM or Best of Sirius package to your existing account, you pay extra.[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that when they actually merged, we werent going to be charged for XM shit.

The worst of sirius is still better than the best of xm by a loooooooong shot.

[quote name='Maklershed']In #83122411, it looks like High Pitch is wearing a white tarp.[/quote]
Yeah, there's probably a table in there somewhere missing a tablecloth.

can't wait for tomorrows show.

The Best of Sirius last time was best of moments from certain shows. What theyre playing today was a best of and played the whole show.

[quote name='DestroVega']this is pretty much my ID on everything you can ID[/QUOTE]

Gotcha..saw one of your threads last night and thought I recognized it.

[quote name='Will']No way ETM got that deep up in some chicks twat....its a farce.[/quote]

every Eric story on the show is fake...

bread's done
Back