The "I got discusting bar-be-cue(?) sauce on my caqui pants!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not off base at all. I just can't stand when you have mods doing more than enforcing the simple forum rules. They should just be dealing with personal attacks, piracy discussion, posts in the wrong forums etc. and not worried about how many on topic threads are started. If Cheapy comes out and says he wants to limit the number of general genre discussion threads or something, so be it. It's his site.

It's not the job of a mod to make up new rules, especially when they then don't enforce the rules equally.

I'm not pissed off about it or anything, it's just slightly annoying and overzelous mods were a reason I've left other sites, and until recently they haven't been a problem on CAG.

[quote name='daphatty']Merged. Sorry Munch, lordwow beat you by 1 minute.[/QUOTE]
The better OTT is the one that stays, not the earlier and shittier one. #-o

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Get the fuck outta here, ya big baby.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']*throws raped cats at OTT*[/QUOTE]

Dang, wahoo's getting quite the mean streak. :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']If a mod wants, they can delete my OP, I already conceded.[/QUOTE]

Conceding is unamerican. :nottalking:

[quote name='wubb']Five Guys has the best burger but In N Out is a close #2.[/QUOTE]

My problems with five guys, jakes, etc, is that they're overcooked. By their nature those types of burger joints can't be the best because you cna't get a nice jucy medium burger.

You have to be in a real resteraunt to get a great, great burger.

[quote name='lordwow']You're right. I won't concede in fantasy football to make up for it :cool:[/QUOTE]

I guess that makes you half American and half French.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']My problems with five guys, jakes, etc, is that they're overcooked. By their nature those types of burger joints can't be the best because you cna't get a nice jucy medium burger.

You have to be in a real resteraunt to get a great, great burger.[/quote]

Why can't you get them cooked to order there? In N Out does it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']My problems with five guys, jakes, etc, is that they're overcooked. By their nature those types of burger joints can't be the best because you cna't get a nice jucy medium burger.

You have to be in a real resteraunt to get a great, great burger.[/QUOTE]

Well this is true. Not many burger joints are going to give you a medium burger due to health concerns.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Choc-o-late? :whistle2:s

(This post is sarcasm)[/quote]My $$$$a. :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hey guys, I have a great idea, lets make 4 different OTT's...one about Food, one about Alcohol, one about Tomatoes and one about Coins, then we can all visit each topic and talk about what we talk about here...eh? eh? ;)[/quote]*gasp* ... MY $$$$A! :)

[quote name='JolietJake']You can all eat a dick.:booty:[/quote]You're not even from the south, asshole.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why can't you get them cooked to order there? In N Out does it.[/QUOTE]

All I know is that in my area all the burger joints have to be well done. Really, really well done. Maybe it's a state llaw.

But the only way to get a good burger in this area is tio go to a sit down, hosted, resteraunt. One of the better around here is actually the Red Robin. The resteraunt itself is so-so, but they make a great burger.

I learned from the waitress at TGIFridays that the fewer options you have to get you burger cooked (ie places that say "well done" or "really well done" only), the lower quality (grade) meat they're using.

The better the quality, the less cooked you can have it be.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why can't you get them cooked to order there? In N Out does it.[/QUOTE]

In N Out will do a medium burger?

Five Guys have signs that they only do them cooked through. I think this technically may be medium for a burger but I don't know. There is no pink so I guess it's more med-well.

They are definitely juicy though. Damn I may have to go there before In N Out...

[quote name='wubb']In N Out will do a medium burger?

Five Guys have signs that they only do them cooked through. I think this technically may be medium for a burger but I don't know. There is no pink so I guess it's more med-well.

They are definitely juicy though. Damn I may have to go there before In N Out...[/quote]

I only eat well done and I always ask for well because If I don't I get patties with pink in the middle.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Hey LinkinPrime, GIS ''Selena Gomez'' and tell us what you think.[/quote]

She looks like she'll be hot in a couple years...hey Rock, there's even some pics of her in a bikini.

[quote name='st0neface']Manthing, give me the code instead. I'll play a few times, I patronized your Lebowski reference, and it'll piss off the GGT.[/quote]

Where the fuck were you the other times I offered them to the OTT?

:roll:

*sshole

:grouphug:

Another local place that is trying to franchise (maybe they have by now) is Elevation burger. Really good but not quite as good as Five Guys. They have a 'special sauce' which I got once but it just masks the taste of the burger so I didn't see the point. If you have a shitty burger than yeah you need a sauce like that I guess.

[quote name='st0neface']Manthing, give me the code instead. I'll play a few times, I patronized your Lebowski reference, and it'll piss off the GGT.[/quote]

Do you seriously need one? I think I have an extra.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']She looks like she'll be hot in a couple years...hey Rock, there's even some pics of her in a bikini.[/quote]

i know...
:drool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I only eat well done and I always ask for well because If I don't I get patties with pink in the middle. [/QUOTE]

Not liking pink? What are you? Gay?

LP, if you ban Jesus S Preston the fact that you went back on all that shit you did yesterday will be partially forgiven.

Hell if I know Jimbo.

I'm way more civil on DVDTalk than here (well at least in the OTT). I don't even know who the dude is on DVDTalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back