The "I got discusting bar-be-cue(?) sauce on my caqui pants!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']RAGE @ eMusic not sending me a welcome email and refusing to email me my account info so if I need an MCR for it for YF360G I'm fucked.
[/quote]

I had this happen to me too, and I ended up getting screwed out of my credit.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't get it munch...what are you asking for?[/QUOTE]

If there is a precedent for tweaking the title. I think I made a mistake in the original.

yay!

I love being given a topic to defend which as one of the possible repercussions is as quoted " the potential to create such organisms that would decimate the eco-system, and breed a new mutant gene that would decimate and rival HIV, SARS and Avian Inlfuenza combined"

fuck!

[quote name='munch']If there is a precedent for tweaking the title. I think I made a mistake in the original.[/quote]

OTT titles have changed in the past....some multiple times throughout the day, I don't see why you can't edit it.

[quote name='munch']How long has been since you signed up for emusic? I got an instant credit, but I didn't get anything from them for about a week.[/QUOTE]

Three days.

I know I'll definitely need at least one MCR for Reputation Defender. The site timed out but I got a confirmation email, so TRAINN has no record of me doing that.

Hopefully I'll get credit later for Gamefly and FreeCreditReport, and I really hope I get credit for eMusic or I will be super fucked.

[quote name='Moxio']Budge, I bet if we saw but a tiny sliver of your desktop, we would be just bombarded by a tsunami of Hannah Montana nipples.[/quote]

Incorrect.

My desktop is actually an original piece of art from CAG's only game designer. :cool:

[quote name='joe2187']yay!

I love being given a topic to defend which as one of the possible repercussions is as quoted " the potential to create such organisms that would decimate the eco-system, and breed a new mutant gene that would decimate and rival HIV, SARS and Avian Inlfuenza combined"

fuck![/QUOTE]
Just argue about potential. Sure, there is the potential that these organisms could do this IF x y and z happened, but then again, an organism like that already exists, humans. Under proper circumstances, risks are lowered to acceptable rates yadda yadda, benefits are fucking fantastic, world peace. Done.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm not even married and the train for pink comes in once or twice a month now. Two of those weeks shes in pain with her bloody explosion time, and the other two weeks we just never have alone time. :cry:

Sick fucking burn.

Hey! :wave:
I'd call you a sick fuck, but I think she's older than you. :lol:
[/quote]
So that's why KBW has been so cranky lately.:lol:

[quote name='Rocko']RAGE @ eMusic not sending me a welcome email and refusing to email me my account info so if I need an MCR for it for YF360G I'm fucked.

GLEE @ finally getting another credit and ordering GH:WT guitar bundle.

SIGH @ having three offers completed that I might need MCRs for.[/quote]

I'm so bummed that I can't do any offers besides like gamefly. I'm scared to do the shit that sends you face cream.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm so bummed that I can't do any offers besides like gamefly. I'm scared to do the shit that sends you face cream.[/quote]
Send it to Darthbudge.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Send it to Darthbudge.[/quote]

My acne is almost gone. :cool:

Plus I have a stockpile that Joe sent me to make sure it says that way.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Just argue about potential. Sure, there is the potential that these organisms could do this IF x y and z happened, but then again, an organism like that already exists, humans. Under proper circumstances, risks are lowered to acceptable rates yadda yadda, benefits are fucking fantastic, world peace. Done.[/quote]

Yeah, but then they're gonna try and throw out facts and statistics and shit all over me with ethical/moral BS.

I have to Defend this shit, and we've taken a poll...out of 47 students in the class only 1 person other than me support it. :bomb:

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm so bummed that I can't do any offers besides like gamefly. I'm scared to do the shit that sends you face cream.[/quote]
I'm sure budge could use it.

Damn you BioCock.

Megan Fox looks hot with glasses. :drool:

1013_fox_tmz_video.jpg

I almost thought dcfox was Linkin for a second there, but then I realized that the word "Yum" wasn't used.

EDIT: I will probably post another picture at the end of this month, hopefully this last little bit of acne will clear up by then.

[quote name='darthbudge']My acne is almost gone. :cool:

Plus I have a stockpile that Joe sent me to make sure it says that way.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, odd.

[quote name='Moxio']

For my gift, I will donate one hair from my head. :'^)

:transplants single hair from head to makler's head:[/quote]

Thanks Salim Patel! :wave:

[quote name='dcfox']Megan Fox looks hot with glasses. :drool:

1013_fox_tmz_video.jpg
[/quote]

Keyblade is hotter.

[quote name='daphatty'] I need a mojito...[/quote]

I'll get the drinkin' hats!

[quote name='wubb']Hey budge you're my new assistant coach in charge of waiver moves.[/quote]

I accept! Let's crush all the other teams!

I am already planning my waiver moves to destroy Lordwow on Sunday.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Keyblade is hotter.

[/quote]Quit sucking up to her. You have as much of a chance with Keyblade as I do with Megan Fox.

[quote name='Rocko']DarthPuma, you don't have a sibling or parent that will allow you to use their CC?[/quote]

My mom won't, and I'm the oldest kid.

[quote name='tiredfornow']If she thinks darthbudge is a cute kid, I'm sure Maklershed ranks up w/ the rest of the super hot masculine mangs.[/quote]

*pops collar*

[quote name='tiredfornow']If she thinks darthbudge is a cute kid, I'm sure Maklershed ranks up w/ the rest of the super hot masculine mangs.[/QUOTE]

He's in like flyn, mang. He's Like CheapyD but stateside.

[quote name='dcfox']I meant she's out of your league.[/QUOTE]

You're ruining his birthday, you farking icehole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back