The Icon's Pic Thread.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']
DSCN0544.jpg

Yeah, I kicked it AOR style, so what.

You kids with your talib kweliheshi's and kenya west's don't know what it's like when "more than a feeling" hits you through a 30 year old amp on a 15 year-old turntable.[/QUOTE]

When my friends and I would get wasted back when we were 16 his grandma had a turntable and shit at there bar. We would listen to Kung Fu fighting(?) and all that old shit. Good times good times.

[quote name='zewone']That's hot fire. I need to go buy some Journey records.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you do.

Before all this 1337 speak came about, Journey was putting out album titles with 4's and 3's in them.

[quote name='zewone']That's hot fire. I need to go buy some Journey records.[/QUOTE]

You seriously don't know what you're missing. Look into Styx when you're at it.

By the way, zewone, download the album "Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By", by Lovage, off'a me. It's a trip-hop / lounge album produced by Dan the Automator (Gorillaz, Deltron 3030, Dr. Octagon, etc.) with vocals by Mike Patton (Faith No More, Fantomas, etc.) and Jennifer Charles (Elysian Fields).

One of the greatest hip-hop / trip-hop classics that nobody really knows about -- one of the greatest albums, too, in my opinion.

I'll probably leave SoulSeek on all day while I'm at class and doing other shit.

[quote name='Brak']By the way, zewone, download the album "Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By", by Lovage, off'a me. It's a trip-hop / lounge album produced by Dan the Automator (Gorillaz, Deltron 3030, Dr. Octagon, etc.) with vocals by Mike Patton (Faith No More, Fantomas, etc.) and Jennifer Charles (Elysian Fields).

One of the greatest hip-hop / trip-hop classics that nobody really knows about -- one of the greatest albums, too, in my opinion.

I'll probably leave SoulSeek on all day while I'm at class and doing other shit.[/QUOTE]
I'll be sure to download it. I'll check back later when I get home from school.

A friend of mine had a pumpkin carving contest at his place last week.
Here's my winning entry, which is now the basis of my new avatar.

punkincrop9lm.jpg

It was originally just a castle, but I added the Castlevania hint for fun.
Also note how the candle shines right through the top tower window.

So, it's the last home football game... nice.

50008796_153280433_0.jpg

so we smoke out of this

then it's time for the party after the game. get piss drunk of coors lite and take shots of dissarono (fuck, that shit is bomb)

Party dies down around 2:00, so me and her

50744714_155122783_0.jpg

go buy eggs with a few other people at wal-mart.

50671239_154957979_0.jpg

and she makes them for me

the end.

I tried to take more pics but they are shitty as hell, i was drunk as a mofo.

[quote name='Jaket']and she makes them for me

the end.[/QUOTE]What a player. You liked it when she cooked your eggs, right?

[quote name='Brak']Suburban upper-middle class Catholic white kids...[/QUOTE]

Suburban upper class Jewish white kids you mean

[quote name='Jaket']Suburban upper class Jewish white kids you mean[/QUOTE]

Ah. The heroes of the suburban upper-middle class Catholic white kids.

Personally, I've transcended race and class.

However, I'm the biggest black man you've ever seen. I'll front for the homies.

I dunno. I admire the fact that he somehow got eggs cooked for him... I'm disappointed he didn't go for the bonus points of swearing at her and squeezing her arm and leaving a bruise on it.

Getting girls to cook for you is easier then getting them to suck your dick. But hey, some of us play Team Hardcore and the rest play Team Pussies.

[quote name='zewone']Getting girls to cook for you is easier then getting them to suck your dick. But hey, some of us play Team Hardcore and the rest play Team Pussies.[/QUOTE]

I gotta disagree.

Women are idiots. They think that cooking a man dinner is "degrading" to their gender... sucking cock is another story, although ass-backwards.

Serious? I wish I knew the chicks you know then. I have girls calling me to come over and watch TV with them and they'll cook me breakfast or dinner. And not in a sexual manner, they just like my company and cooking for me.

Felatio on the other hand sometimes take alcohol and small talk.

[quote name='zewone']Serious? I wish I knew the chicks you know then. I have girls calling me to come over and watch TV with them and they'll cook me breakfast or dinner. And not in a sexual manner, they just like my company and cooking for me.

Felatio on the other hand sometimes take alcohol and small talk.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you want to know 'em. ;o

Most of the girls in my town are scags and seahags... but there are some attractive ones (who are knuckledusters). Good for some action, but not good for a relationship (which I desire, as I'm in my quarter-life lost angst twenty-something stage).

I fixed my phone!!!! So happy, just to try it out I sent this picture to my albums.
38d63f1b408e8ve.jpg

The girl who is getting the lapdance turned 18 and was getting a birthday lapdance from her friend. The girl in green's top fell off. Very nice. Also, it's a Halloween party, thats why she is dressed up as a shitty mermaid.

my cell phone has gotten me in some deep shit lately. I shot a video of a girl stripping at a house party, showed a few friends and now she has all these people threatening me. it's fucking wonderful. if a bitch shows off her body in a public place(not her house) then she should expect it to be showed around.

Its funny because it's true.

I figure Kado just hates playing poker and would rather watch, but since there's no "observe" function he just goes in and gets out as soon as possible.

Maybe he could start a grass roots letter writing campain so he could have a "observe" or "spectate" fucntion in an upcomming 2K Sports game.

Call it "Kado-Vision" or...dare I say "Kado Kam"

I gotta pick those books up at the book fair. That and a Ferrari poster.

[quote name='zewone']Ledhed wishes he knew what oral sex was, instead of reading about in his grandmother's encyclopedia.[/QUOTE]

Look, zew, we've both been to parties, ok. We know about things. Let's just leave it at that.

[quote name='Ledhed']Why isn't parties and the attending thereof listed?[/QUOTE]
Dude, you're talking about murcielago77, parties, naked women, and other tales of teenage debauchery are implied.

bread's done
Back